12is12

Nov 2019 - report 5: recommending Watt

Me personally i don't particularly agree with the terms like 'lesser clubs' or 'premier boys', we all like different things / people / places.  Those terms imply Elitism which is unnecessary in this scene, a boy who works in Freshboys is no better or worse than a guy who works in Dreamboys.  What matters are the character & mannerisms of the guy in question and how they treat you on your 'date' with them.

Agreed TIP levels are up to the individual, but I know plenty of guys who are delighted with 3K+ overnight for Long-time in BKK...mainly because they know they'll have a fun night in DJ Station, the Khao San rd or some other type of BKK nightlife along the way (we rarely sleep before 5am), so the 'fun' matters to a lot of them as well.  If they know your a 'fun' person to be with for many that will count in their assessment of you too.

1 hour ago, alex303 said:

Me personally i don't particularly agree with the terms like 'lesser clubs' or 'premier boys', we all like different things / people / places.  Those terms imply Elitism which is unnecessary in this scene, a boy who works in Freshboys is no better or worse than a guy who works in Dreamboys.  What matters are the character & mannerisms of the guy in question and how they treat you on your 'date' with them.

Yes I completely agree we have to respect all the boys equally ,no one is better than another all of them are doing that to make a living and this is not easy job at all.

Where the average monthly salary is around 10k to 15k  Bht paying for ST 3K seems to me very exessive of course everyone can do with their money whatever they want... Regarding the stories boys telling why they are working in this work I would take it very suspiciously ,they will tell everything to make themselves pitiable and extract more money ,in this particular boy I ofcourse don't saying he's lying or not because I don't know him.

3 hours ago, alex303 said:

My definition of premier boys are gogo boys who can attract many customers and commands higher tip than majority.

I understand what you are saying but the reality is popular guys who are in demand are more expensive than not so popular guys whether he has a heart of gold or treat you like a king.

4 hours ago, alex303 said:

boy who works in Freshboys is no better or worse than a guy who works in Dreamboys. 

correct , but I bet that out of 20 guys on the stage at Freshboys  you will select  9 whom you could possibly off, 6  non offing material but still looking presentable and other 5  you would wonder what  the hell they are even doing there.

And I 'd have the same  but chances are  some of mine 5 would land in your 9 category and other way around

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, 12is12 said:

Chemistry compensated for his small dick....... I gave him 3000 baht, and another flight ameneties bag was disposed off. 

Odd, but I never thought that a small dick was something that necessitated compensation.

Or an amenities bag. 

However I did note with interest that members who supposedly only take guys with big dicks are effusive in their praise of a guy with a little one. The ranks of closet twink lovers is ever expanding.

1 minute ago, reader said:

However I did note with interest that members who supposedly only take guys with big dicks are effusive in their praise of a guy with a little one. The ranks of closet twink lovers is ever expanding.

there are a lot of twinks with big dicks so one doesn't preclude other.

And some of big guys are big everywhere but not THERE 

On 22 November 2019 at 11:13 PM, 12is12 said:

For my final night, having seen 5 shows and 5 boys' parades, I decided to try another approach: off without drink before shows start. I planned to look for Watt at ML; if that didn't work out - try the list of 4 numbers (jotted down on Sunday) at Dream; and as a last resort - visit the 'lesser' clubs.

Surprisingly, the plan was cut short at ML. I told the doorkeepers I want to off Watt without going in; they called the mamasam, who remembered me; and he called Watt. The boy was easy to talk to and very accommodating, so I paid the fee, he changed clothes, and off we went. As simple as that.

As Drimvoiz had told me, Watt's English is much better than boys' average. He's studying tourism in order to become a fight attendant, and his general knowledge reflected this. He asked me in a roundabout way why I asked for him without ever meeting before. When I told him an internet-friend had recommended him, he was disappointed I didn't know Drimvoiz' real name. It was obvious this was a first for him.

Like Kay, he declined my offer for a snack on the way. He was VERY happy to be offed so early; said he won't return to the club, but rather go to sleep early.

As promised, he was very accommodating also in bed. Might be the best sucker I remember. Really passionate and eager to please. Chemistry compensated for his small dick. At least 9.5 out of 10. I gave him 3000 baht, and another flight ameneties bag was disposed off.   (-:

Watt too was happy at my proposal for free advertisement. He says he is a top, and a bottom if the top's dick isn't too big.

# 19 at ML

Line - watt1997

If anyone does off him upon this recommendation, you are welcome to cite Roni from Israel. He'll probably remember me, because he was quite proud to show off his knowledge regarding Kosher airlines meals (though was unfamiliar with the term Kosher).

OMG, my Sweet Twink Watt!!! Really, really cute, most especially in person...and I totally agree with u, best sucker and if I may add, best kisser, I really enjoyed our intimate encounter, he really knows how to satisfy his partner in bed...his m*nh**d is long, but yeah not big...I'm surprised he bottoms if the customer's size is not that big...hhhmmm, now I know, bcoz mine was already erected when he saw it in the shower, haa haa...

Many thanks 12 for his pic, he's not camera shy at all, I thought he is, lol...I'll save it now!!! Oh I miss him all right...and the 3k for me is worth it...though I did not give him that much but I added a tip on the standard rate since I'm really fulfilled and btw he's also my last off on my recent trip. Cute3x!!!

1 hour ago, reader said:

Odd, but I never thought that a small dick was something that necessitated compensation.

This is not what @12is12 meant all he said is that the good chemistry between them compensated for his small dick and not that he gave him large tip to compensate for the boy's small dick...

regarding the size of the boy's dick personally it's not too important to me I am looking for other qualities : chemistry between the two of us, boy's ability to make reasonable conversation in English,good looking, politeness, perform well in bed and so on if the boy has a big dick it's a bonus but if he doesn't it's not a deal breaker for me.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

met so far more than 20 of our members and bar hopped with most of them. And often I saw them calling guys I'd not even place  on the stage   and heard their comments about guys I called or tipped to the same tune. Is that so hard to understand and accept as fact of life ?

Well said !

That's why I don't take seriously specific recommendations of boys advised by forum members because it's a matter of a personal taste many times members posting pictures of boys which they think are gorgeous but for me are unattractive at all and I will not consider going with them even for free.

I’d like to agree with vinapu’s 4 point essay on tips.  I think of the off fee as a basic cost of service, a tip is for something that enhances the basic service. And the value of the enhancement is for the tipped to determine. I appreciate those who report what they pay in fees and their tips.  

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Third , if we want to state our displeasure with what other are paying we can use Christian PFC approach and state " I only go with guys who charge no more than xxxx baht  ST, yyyy baht LT" , nice and non-offending.

I am practicing this approach excatly. It's a market of demand and supply ; Since a boy won't take a client less than ___ baht ST, ___ baht LT I as a customer won't pay  more then ___ Bhat ST , ___baht LT .

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

This is not what @12is12 meant all he said is that the good chemistry between them compensated for his small dick and not that he gave him large tip to compensate for the boy's small dick...

So “chemistry” in this case was the compensator. 

I get it. But it’s still clear that the OP believed something had to make up for his small dick.

Watt sounds like a great find and I’m sure the publicity will help him. Just don’t think it was necessary to remark in a public forum about him having a small dick. He’s fine just as he is.

13 hours ago, Jasper said:

I understand what you are saying bu the reality is popular guys who are in demand are more expensive than not so popular guys whether he has a heart of gold or treat you like a king.

I would say that varies in my experience, they might 'push' for more (and there's no harm in that) but its up to the individual to say Yes or No, also if they decide that they really want to go with you...or a friend of theirs in the bar whom you've gone with already has provided a good 'reference or report' on you that features in their decision making process to.

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

correct , but I bet that out of 20 guys on the stage at Freshboys  you will select  9 whom you could possibly off, 6  non offing material but still looking presentable and other 5  you would wonder what  the hell they are even doing there.

And I 'd have the same  but chances are  some of mine 5 would land in your 9 category and other way around

Yes that's true, but i'd suggest that's a different point Vinapu...not where i was coming from, ok lets look at it a different way

1 group of people drive a BMW 3 series

1 group of people drive a BMW 7 series

The 7 series is a better car, but does that make the people inside it better...no...we both know that...the people in the 7 series might 'think they're better, but that's just their snobbery

Inside each group yes absolutely we might like or dislike the people individually, and in that respect yes i'd agree with your point as the guy who sets your pulse racing when you spot him on stage for the first time may well be different to the one that excites me. 

Of course if its the same guy...its a race to see who can get him a drink first!!