18past19

This afternoon, on Silom ….

I was brought to our infamous Fake club the other night where they are having Songkran party outside. I couldnt believe what i saw. It was completely jam packed inside and there was a long line waiting outside. too many handsome guys with half naked perfect bodies. i felt like a little kid being in a candy store. 

finally we gave up fake club line and got into a different place nearby.  It was a mixed place. Entry was 600 per person. A bottle of whatever whiskey with soda and ice was 3200 baht. water, music, alcohol and hot guys everywhere. we partied until like 1 am outside then moved to a different club which i dont remember or care its name. by the time i got back to my hotel room, it was 6 am. 

blame it to aging. after one night of party, my body needed a day to recover, refresh and rejuvenate. 

hoping to get into craziness again tonight to celebrate their last day (?) of Songkran. 

4 hours ago, scott456 said:

If this was in Europe,  all shirts would have come off.

If this was in Japan all the guys would have just been wearing white fundoshi and it would be a full-on grope fest. The fundoshi fully exposes the butt cheeks and the bulge is the only other centre of attention.

I think Thai guys are a little shy in public and removing their shirts is about as far as they are willing to go. Best get them behind closed doors.

25 minutes ago, a-447 said:

If this was in Japan all the guys would have just been wearing white fundoshi and it would be a full-on grope fest. The fundoshi fully exposes the butt cheeks and the bulge is the only other centre of attention.

I think Thai guys are a little shy in public and removing their shirts is about as far as they are willing to go. Best get them behind closed doors.

They can get wilds in homepa, sauna, etc. Closed door but not limited to in hotel room definitely.

On 4/15/2023 at 7:13 PM, vinapu said:

glad to hear you guys are having fun there and did not forget about us, humble domesticated forum members

Silom seemed very hot busy indeed. I had Songkran celebrations in Siem Reap province, full of handsome smiling straight Khmer boys... another way to have good fun !

Now back to Pattaya, so quiet, seems i missed the party 😁

On 4/14/2023 at 11:31 PM, Jimbillp said:

I did make it into Fake club on Thursday night.  It was so packed. Difficult to move around at times.  Took 20 mins to do one return toilet visit. The upside was being packed in like sardines with many of asias finest men has it’s pluses.  They rig up scaffolding that has sprinklers so you spend most of the four hours being drenched.  But the temperatures make it a blessing.  I got home 5 am that night. Their Facebook has some great pics of their performers.

Last night i was on soi 4 - having not got near DJ - it similarly was heaving and an effort to get into and down the soi but great fun.  like an outdoor disco once you found a spot. So much eye candy and you end up partying with whoever is nearby. Great dj set too from a booming sound system.

Songkran has been a blast. Silom is booming. Feels like Every gay South Asian lad has come for the pilgrimage.

The energy and fun is infectious and once you accept you will be soaked you’re in. The temperatures make it a blessing. It could be by a little kid or grandma through to a posse of massage shop boys.  

Your post on the other thread reminds me of this post of yours too.  Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

I am already excited for next year! 😉