reader

Patpong comings and goings

21 minutes ago, reader said:

Passed by Sol bar on Patpong 2 tonight. It’s apparently transitioning from a gogo to a bar with dj for dancing. Instead of boys sitting outside on terrace there were customers sipping drinks. It’s billing itself now as Club Sol.

I wish them luck even if not exactly interested in club format. More varied gay/ boy venues the better for the scene.

I hope music volume will be bit toned down. 

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

Tipped most deserving for looks in my eyes hoping for some vague smile or at least an eye contact but ot to avail.

Had he smiled off would be in the books as I freshly exchanged money.

Why veteran like you, well aware of Jupiter game, expect this be different than every other time you go?  Wishful hopeful thinking??  :)

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

Yesterday's observations. 

Screwboys now is GoodBoys but according to mamasan that is only change made.

Hot Male beer bar street level at 8 .30 more staff than customers.

Went to Jupiter with another member at 10.15. Singer was singing trying to.m outscream himself. What waste of talent. After 30.mi uses I was ready to leave but mercifully walkabout started. Lots of new faces, more than half never seen before which I take as good sign. Tipped most deserving for looks in my eyes hoping for some vague smile or at least an eye contact but ot to avail.

So one sarcastic may say "all normal ". Had he smiled off would be in the books as I freshly exchanged money. As consolation boy I offed in July last year while sitting with another client , recognized me, smiled and came to shake hands . Made my visit there and restored himself on the "Good guys from Jupiter " list.

We were only two farang in audience. At one point I counted 8 guys sitting with customers but only one of them with man.

I was hoping to spot three guys but none of them in the roster yesterday. Add to this 4 guys I was hoping to see in Pattaya in previous 2 days,  who were also gone at least temporarily and warning comes to mind not to count on seeing guy we are dreaming about before our trip.

Show bit more progressive than used to be with  ot one but two rigid members presented unobstructively.

Former New Twilight and then Queens Club is now @smiles , lesbian bar for tomboys according to handsome guy who emerged from the door.

Banana Club packed for the show at midnight but only 3 farangs detected including undersigned humble nobody.

Glad to hear you are back on the ground! Looking forward to living vicariously through you..

On 5/18/2024 at 4:09 AM, ToTheCore said:

Why veteran like you, well aware of Jupiter game, expect this be different than every other time you go?  Wishful hopeful thinking??  :)

That and experience telling me that exceptions apply. Never excellent but I had few quite very good offs from there in recent post covid years.

On 5/18/2024 at 4:09 AM, ToTheCore said:

Double post

Last night Hot Male half full for the show but Dreamboys packed.

Lots of new faces in Dreamboys although few geriatrics are still there I cluding one who I consider too old even in old Classic Boys at end of soi Twilight.

44 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

A certain forum veteran answers mamasans question "Which boy you like?" with "I don't like boys, I am lesbian" ... Now this is the consequence! :)

If you have me in mind , which i suspect, expect letter from my lawyer. I say " I don't like boys, I like girls" .

When I had moment last trip when I was not sure I need somebody for thr night I duly proclaimed here that I suspect I am turning lesbian  but it was cleared away.

On 5/17/2024 at 2:28 PM, vinapu said:

Yesterday's observations. 

Screwboys now is GoodBoys but according to mamasan that is only change made.

Hot Male beer bar street level at 8 .30 more staff than customers.

Went to Jupiter with another member at 10.15. Singer was singing trying to.m outscream himself. What waste of talent. After 30.mi uses I was ready to leave but mercifully walkabout started. Lots of new faces, more than half never seen before which I take as good sign. Tipped most deserving for looks in my eyes hoping for some vague smile or at least an eye contact but ot to avail.

So one sarcastic may say "all normal ". Had he smiled off would be in the books as I freshly exchanged money. As consolation boy I offed in July last year while sitting with another client , recognized me, smiled and came to shake hands . Made my visit there and restored himself on the "Good guys from Jupiter " list.

We were only two farang in audience. At one point I counted 8 guys sitting with customers but only one of them with man.

I was hoping to spot three guys but none of them in the roster yesterday. Add to this 4 guys I was hoping to see in Pattaya in previous 2 days,  who were also gone at least temporarily and warning comes to mind not to count on seeing guy we are dreaming about before our trip.

Show bit more progressive than used to be with  ot one but two rigid members presented unobstructively.

How I wish my work schedule would enable me to join you in Bangkok now! I would have enjoyed going to Jupiter with you again!

On 5/19/2024 at 6:30 PM, jason1975 said:

How I wish my work schedule would enable me to join you in Bangkok now! I would have enjoyed going to Jupiter with you again!

I wish the same, specially that it would be three of us as I dragged bkkmfj from Pattaya with to get some fresh air in Bangkok

On 5/22/2024 at 11:01 AM, vinapu said:

I wish the same, specially that it would be three of us as I dragged bkkmfj from Pattaya with to get some fresh air in Bangkok

Thanks Vinapu - I truly enjoyed your bootcamp training (6 days) to get me out of the routine of Pattaya.  18 months as a new retiree and this was my first substantive trip to BKK.  Now that I know how the Jomtien to Suvarnabhumi airport bus works - I shall try to go more often to BKK - especially as the Jomtien bus station is just about in front of where I live.

And Jason - going with Vinapu ANYWHERE in the BKK Sala Deng area is SO amazing - Vinapu is a CELEBRITY.  I will never forget our GRAND entrance into Moonlight - but I will let Vinapu post those details in his upcoming trip report.