reader

Patpong comings and goings

In all my visits, bartender was a guy from Myanmar. I’d occasionally see a woman checking the stock and reviewing register transactions but she was manager of Freshboy that was leasing the space.

Freshboy is now leasing the space immediately to right of the stairway that I believe goes by handle of Red Dragon. It’s the bar with pool table that attracts mixed clientele.

Yeah i recalled there were two bars called red dragon before, in the very beginning of patpong becoming gay bars street. I cant recall which ones i was sitting before, and this was pre-covid. Post covid, i never saw any female bar tender anymore lol

ASEAN citizens without work permits (and they comprise the majority) are reporting that the duration of border run trips is increasing due to greater number of people going this route. 

Two companies run the van/bus service to two different Cambodia border crossing points. Even some non-Asian tourists are extending their stays this way.

=========

Ma Ha Massage on Silom Soi 6 has just opened another location near Sukhumvit Soi 71.

While walking on Soi Thaniya tonight, spotted a cute twink seated among the ladies of the evening outside one establishment. He was wearing the same white tank top and shorts as the others.

Not sure if this is a first for Thaniya, but it was for me.

2 hours ago, reader said:

While walking on Soi Thaniya tonight, spotted a cute twink seated among the ladies of the evening outside one establishment.

bar or massage place ?

hope it's not an  advent of exclusively for Japanese gay place there

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

bar or massage place ?

There are so many groupings of young women on both sides of Soi, could never figure out who were representing what venue. The only thing distinguishing them from one another is their attire.

I’d be surprised if it signals shift of strategy. I figure it’s just an experiment by one shop to see where it goes. There are already some non-Japanese who like to take one of both sexes back to room. Had a few massage guys tell me they were offed from their shop for that purpose by male/female couple.

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Looks bigger but somehow it can't compare to Foodland Patpong's vibes. I always get a kick out of spotting guys with their customers through the window when I walk past. Hehe

Yes, at new location restaurant is somewhat in the dark corner. 

Friday evening two of us went to check on Tawan. Bar is small so it's easy to fill and was decently packed. This time I decided right away on he off, asked guy to dress but we still stay for thr show.

Several progressive numbers with botom in ***ck how being not only cute but also outright funny during circulation greting customers from his bit inconvenient position. Solicitation for tips during show never stopped,  but it was still good natured. Quite a few girls in the audience. Right after show finished, bar emptied very fast. 

Since on Fri and Sat they throw another's show  past midnight and managed to allure new clients.

We both found somebody to accompany us to the rooms. 

One thing is for sure- Tawan no longer in just hunks paradise as there is healthy sprinkling of  twinks here an there. 

Saturday, Hot Male beer bar quite empty at 9 but hen started filling. Few new waiters, some really meaning business. Then our delegation numbering two braved stairs to upstairs gogo. At 9.30 almost empty  several boys on stage, some quite attractive. Closer to the show spectators start crowding in. 

So early bird gets the worm as my companion did. I had somebody else in mind, so asked to call him over. Soon enough he showed up and our quarted left mid show, each duo their own way.