reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

On 11/11/2023 at 3:45 PM, Clee92 said:

For these massage shops.. What is the difference in straight gay and man? 

I don't see them using the term "straight". They use "gay" and "man". Depending on the business establishment or context, "gay" suggests either someone who is effeminate to some degree or other, or someone who bottoms. "Man" means straight-acting or someone who does not bottom. The term won't tell you much about his sexual orientation.

The Thai way of seeing things is to describe gender behaviour, not attraction.

I spend more than my share of time in these shops. Most have an on-line presence and all but one that I’m aware of place their guys into two categories: “top” or “top & bottom” (commonly referred to as “T” and “T&B”). In one popular shop, I’ve seen “straight” heading up the category of tops on the shop’s. Tablet.  Although I’ve never seen “man”, I have frequently had boy say “I am man.” 

Home Spa is the last massage shop on the road before passing under the expressway and only a few minutes walk beyond KK Massage. It generally operates like the other independent (free agent) shops in Saphan Kwai but usually has a larger cadre of guys on hand in a "resting" room.

For the mobility impaired, it has rooms and showers on the street level.

With this shop I'd recommend reserving a guy of your choice rather than trying your luck on arrival.

Here's a recent LINE posting.

image.thumb.png.350ff33c0501516f998a49f44aad6841.png

58 minutes ago, vinapu said:

another familiar face and at the very center at that

And for those who looked closely, all but two of the pics in the Home photo post were tops and bottoms.

1 hour ago, reader said:

And for those who looked closely, all but two of the pics in the Home photo post were tops and bottoms.

But will they be available when you try to book?

3 hours ago, reader said:

all but two of the pics in the Home photo post were tops and bottoms.

Versatile then..., loI

was confused, you said top and bottom, was wondering if there is  some other that I've been missing out on, it's quite possible with all the pronouns now. I'm not 100% sure what most stuff is, like "Side" 🙄

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Versatile then..., loI

was confused, you said top and bottom, was wondering if there is  some other that I've been missing out on, it's quite possible with all the pronouns now. I'm not 100% sure what most stuff is, like "Side" 🙄

No, I said "tops and bottoms". You said "top and bottom." I can see how you got confused.

I agree, however, that "versatile" would be a perfectly acceptable alternative. While you're in town you may want to mention it to managers in the SK shops. Or maybe get them to consider what mamasans in the go-go bars prefer: "does everything." 🙂

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Versatile then..., loI

Side is quite simply not into buttsex. So we find other things to enjoy

10 hours ago, reader said:

There's only one way to find out: call ahead and try.

Just like any other shop that handles free agency guys.

Alternative: walk over to Silom Soi 6 and you'll find 75+ guys who are definitely on site.

Indeed, will do!