Olddaddy

Gangbang

I just read in the Brazilian part of this forum how the writer was part of a 11 man gangbang and want to put something like this on my bucket list for next month in Thailand.

I'm thinking easier to arrange in Pattaya 

I want minimum 6 boys to top me ,to gangbang me either in my hotel room or the closed bar.

How would I arrange this? 

Any idea ,I like to pick the guys first and explain to them what to do 

I obviously need to find a mamasan , I may have to contact nice boys or winners boys?

On 6/4/2023 at 2:16 PM, Olddaddy said:

I just read in the Brazilian part of this forum how the writer was part of a 11 man gangbang and want to put something like this on my bucket list for next month in Thailand.

I'm thinking easier to arrange in Pattaya 

I want minimum 6 boys to top me ,to gangbang me either in my hotel room or the closed bar.

How would I arrange this? 

Any idea ,I like to pick the guys first and explain to them what to do 

I obviously need to find a mamasan , I may have to contact nice boys or winners boys?

It could make a visit to that young Egyptian doctor of yours quite interesting 🫠

Olddaddy, I have no experience in such a venture, but since u want to pick the boys urself (rather than one of them picking the rest) - not sure working thru a mamasan is optimal. 

U can go to one the clubs, invite each candidate to a drink and ask him if he's willing, take line numbers, and repeat procedure until u reach 11 (not necessarily in the same bar). 

BTW, why specifically 11 ? Why not 10 (commandments) or 12 (apostles)??

2 hours ago, alvnv said:

It could make a visit to that young Egyptian doctor of yours quite interesting 🫠

Actually just found a new young gay Chinese doctor .

Told him my plans to travel to Thailand soon ,he asked me "Do you plan to do any "hookey koochy" there?

Had to think what he meant for a moment then gathered he meant fucking,so embarrassingly said yes!

He said time to get a Hepatitis B vaccination, so guys if you never had a Hep B vaccination get one !!!

29 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

Your comment is correct, but having had Hepatitis B 30 years ago from infected seafood I can tell you it is no fun. In fact it will kill your fun for quite a long time. It takes about a year for the body to fully recover. My first few days were in hospital, then 6 weeks resting at home. Thereafter I had precious little energy for a few more months.

There’s no cure for Hepatitis B, that must have been Hepatitis A?

31 minutes ago, Pantherz said:

There’s no cure for Hepatitis B, that must have been Hepatitis A?

Sorry that is not quite the case. I did have Hepatitis A in my early 20s. I was around 38 and in Asia when I was infected with Hep B. As you suggest there is no cure, but most of those westerners infected quickly develop antibodies so they are no longer infectious. That was the case with me within 3 months.

That said, Hep B is virtually endemic in Asia. In December 2021 the Contagion Live website estimated that nearly 300 million people in Southeast Asia and the Western Pacific were infected chronically with the Hep B virus. Worse, roughly 87% of those with chronic Hep B remain undiagnosed. Thanks to vaccination, the numbers are slowly dropping, but you have a much higher chance of infection by close association with SE Asians than westerners.

Vaccination is definitely recommended.

You will apparently need 2 shots of hep B vaccination guys too so consider at least 6 weeks before travelling.

As for HPV I must ask my doctor about that one?

He may consider it too late at my age ,any info on the HPV vaccination,I probably already have this disease no doubt 

16 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

He may consider it too late at my age ,any info on the HPV vaccination,I probably already have this disease no doubt 

i seem to recall - and I am sure someone will correct me if this is incorrect - several years ago there was a poster here (whom I shall not name) who was infected with HPV which had become cancerous. He had written a post lauding the treatment he had received at the King Chulalongkorn Public Hospital across from Lumphini Park. Sadly he was only in remission and the cancer returned. But this time, though, he had no funds left to pay for further treatment. Friends put him up on their sofa where he soon died.

Looking at the Cancer Council website, HPV is responsible for 90% of anal cancers.

https://www.cancer.org.au/what-is-hpv#

Yes I recall he died around April 2013 but I think it led to throat cancer in his case 

But .....as I said I'm not sure if the vaccine will be effective as most of us already will have this virus in our body.

Maybe there is some doctors here who can tell us if it's worth it to get the  HPV vaccination at our age?

Would it make any difference?

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Yes I recall he died around April 2013 but I think it led to throat cancer in his case 

But .....as I said I'm not sure if the vaccine will be effective as most of us already will have this virus in our body.

Maybe there is some doctors here who can tell us if it's worth it to get the  HPV vaccination at our age?

Would it make any difference?

I too recall him. Very personable fellow. Were you friends with him?  Or, one of the other long time posters that was banned as well called beachlover?

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

I too recall him. Very personable fellow. Were you friends with him?  Or, one of the other long time posters that was banned as well called beachlover?

Well not friends just knew him when I went to Pattaya 

I think BL was Asian background well his persona was , I think these days he is apparently a blind Canadian 🤣

21 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I think BL was Asian background well his persona was , I think these days he is apparently a blind Canadian 🤣

As suggested, that was his persona. He kept it up pretty well for quite some time but occasionally let his guard fall and it became obvious he was neither Asian, in his 20s, nor did he run a company in Sydney as he claimed. I don't think any other poster uploaded photos of hotels where he had allegedly stayed but had blacked out everything in the rooms that could possibly identify him!

1 minute ago, PeterRS said:

As suggested, that was his persona. He kept it up pretty well for quite some time but occasionally let his guard fall and it became obvious he was neither Asian, in his 20s, nor did he run a company in Sydney as he claimed. I don't think any other poster uploaded photos of hotels where he had allegedly stayed but had blacked out everything in the rooms that could possibly identify him!

Yes your right.

I'm not sure the psychology behind that kind of person, maybe lonilessness ,or they have a disability and are house bound ,I'm not sure why someone would go to that trouble to be someone they are not.

I mean it would take a lot of effort to remember stuff they wrote,maybe there is a psychologist on here that can explain 

On 6/10/2023 at 9:58 PM, Olddaddy said:

You will apparently need 2 shots of hep B vaccination guys too so consider at least 6 weeks before travelling.

In the US you can get a HPV up to 40 or 45 years old but of course maximum efficacy is reached when the vaccine is administered to a virgin patient. The older the person and the higher the number of partners the efficacy drops considerably as you probably have already been exposed to HPV.  They say it still might help though like for example reducing the frequency or the severity of genital warts.

A friend likes to be the center of a Bukkake party, and got the pleasure in gay massage places (he just walked in, told them what he has in mind and asked who wants to participate). I guess this is easier to arrange, and you have all day time, and cheaper than in a gogo bar.

You could try your luck in orgies in gay saunas as well. I went to several, mostly just watching and touching and nor participating, and and what you describe can take place there. Just at the cost of the entry, but very limited in time (just one or two days of the week, just one hour) and other circumstances are out of your control.