jason1975

Things are back to pre-Covid (trip report June 2023)

Thanks for your reporting Jason. Great info here. I'm booked back to BKK later in the year, after a long hiatus, and very excited.

You mention that on Monday night Jupiter had a surprisingly large amount of guys, and yet much less on Wednesday. It would be interesting to know if there are "good nights" for certain bars. I've seen this kind of discussion on the forums about the saunas in Rio and Sao Paulo (I have never visited Brazil), but never about Bangkok.

Do you think it is just totally random, or if there is some particular reason for this?

7 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Not as handsome and well-groomed as the guys at Jupiter but I would rate the Hot Male guys higher than the guys at Dreamboys, Freshboys, Banana and Screwboys.

word for word I'd say the same , specially that my last off of recent trip was from there

2 hours ago, JackR said:

Thanks for your reporting Jason. Great info here. I'm booked back to BKK later in the year, after a long hiatus, and very excited.

You mention that on Monday night Jupiter had a surprisingly large amount of guys, and yet much less on Wednesday. It would be interesting to know if there are "good nights" for certain bars. I've seen this kind of discussion on the forums about the saunas in Rio and Sao Paulo (I have never visited Brazil), but never about Bangkok.

Do you think it is just totally random, or if there is some particular reason for this?

I was curious about last Monday's turnout and I asked about it a few days later. It was a public holiday on Monday hence more customers and more Jupiter guys on duty.

But generally Monday to Wednesdays are quiet nights.

But I will share this hilarious quote from bar tender of Hotmale Beer Bar downstairs - "I am very open. I have open friendships and open relationships. Open friendships means we are friends but no sex. Open relationships means we are friends and we have sex."

sounds like Alex, lol

Banana Bar has the earliest show among all bars.

correct but their last show is the latest and goes on till 1 am. Few times waiting for guys to end their shift in other places i killed time by attending that late show

fellow forum member wanted to meet Laos handsome hunk who was working tonight. Unfortunately there was little chemistry so fellow forum member went instead with another Jupiter guy

That was very wise. Even if we dream about guy and he is in attendance if we sense he is not interested for any reason it's better to kiss good bye to our dreams and look for replacement as chances it  will work are close to none. It 's why I always advise  - pick up guy who is smiling at you