reader

15M Massage Saphan Kwai

8 hours ago, reader said:

The less than satisfying massage can happen occasionally anywhere but fortunately they’re rare.

sure thing and for many reason. Boy may not be in the mood or us and he senses it. May be age related  too , I noticed as my hair was greying pressures applied seemed lower and lower like guys subconsciously were afraid to crush old KFC man.

Thank you for report, now you made me feeling stupid as I was looking for the shop previous week when there and couldn't find it.

Saphan Kwai is becoming massage mine. With opening monorail to LadPrao , vicinity of soi 101 there may prove another hunting ground although not as accessible due to distance. For unfamiliar  - Saphan Kwai is 20-30 mins max by BTS  from Silom ghetto so easy to get there

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Reader, could u please share his name, so we'll know whom to avoid?

why? what makes you think that it may not work for you even if did not work for reader ?

One of my best boys ever was certain M from Senso, I was strongly advised not to engage him by one of my most trusted forum friends who shared the same taste for men.

yet I went for it because if looks and gut feeling and never regretted. I don't even want to repeat my story told already 127 times here - my best  and second worst evr off were with the same Tawan boys 2  years apart.

this was essentially my experience at 15M as well. I wrote about it a couple of months ago. So I think one does not go there for a good massage. They do have quite a stable of guys. If I was just looking to fool around I think I would go back. There are a couple of newer guys in their listings who piqued my interest. 

This guy would be my next choice I think:

15222.jpg

15736.jpg

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

Vinapu and Reader, 

I undrstnd and respect your attitudes, but am entitled to a different one. 

All other things being equal, I prefer not to choose someone whose review here was problematic. Maybe it's because I m risk-averse, maybe because when I visit I unfortunately meet much fewer guys than u do. It has nothing to do with a forum "black list".

In any case, of course won't badger anyone about it. Live, and let live. (-:

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

All other things being equal, I prefer not to choose someone whose review here was problematic. Maybe it's because I m risk-averse, maybe because when I visit I unfortunately meet much fewer guys than u do. It has nothing to do with a forum "black list".

I understand you but personally I learned that naming and shaming in the open is counterproductive and leads to undeserved problems for  boys in questions and me as well.

unfortunately there are weirdos  reading us too and some readers  tend to magnify what they read beyond reason. Not to mention  that scientifically one statistic sample is not   basis for hypothesis. So criticizing in the open after just one  unfortunate or less fortunate case may not be fair.

Nothing stops members from trying to obtain clarification by way of PM although response can't be guaranteed, specially when member is new. It's surprising how often I get very specific questions from  members who just joined and never hear from them again.    

To put this in perspective, there was a period in US politics during Cold War era of the 50’s known as the  Sen.Joe McCarthy hearings when citizens were—under oath—pressured to divulge names of friends and family who attended meetings of the American Communist Party or other organizations deemed as subversive by the madman committee chair who had his sights set on higher office. Eventually McCarthy self destructed but not before many lives were ruined. Thousands lost their jobs, many gay men among  them.

German citizens during the run up to WWII were subjected to even harsher pressure to identify Jews, homosexuals and others by Nazi interrogators. 

The objective in both of those cases was to get people “to name names” or be ostracized—or worst—themselves. 

What may seem an innocent effort to create a list of guys who fall short of a member’s expectations has the possibility to cause unintended consequences in the lives of the young men we travel here to meet. I don’t believe any members wish to be responsible for triggering that harm.

Edited by reader

32 minutes ago, reader said:

there was a period in US politics during Cold War era of the 50’s known as the  Sen.Joe McCarthy hearings when citizens were—under oath—pressured to divulge names of friends and family who attended meetings of the American Communist Party or other organizations deemed as subversive by the madman committee chair who had his sights set on higher office.

Did you ever get called in??

On 6/16/2023 at 8:19 PM, fedssocr said:

this was essentially my experience at 15M as well. I wrote about it a couple of months ago. So I think one does not go there for a good massage. They do have quite a stable of guys. If I was just looking to fool around I think I would go back. There are a couple of newer guys in their listings who piqued my interest. 

This guy would be my next choice I think:

15222.jpg

15736.jpg

Definitely this guy, good height, weight , nice body and pretty face.