TotallyOz

Shocking! Absolutely Shocking! Gay Thailand Info Alert

35 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I've argued ad nauseam for years that the cutest guys I see are working in 71 l and Big C. Perhaps it's the uniforms.

Your absolutely right 🤣

I guess it could be that their actually not available could be the turn on too 😅

• Members

I just spent 2 weeks in the Jomtien Complex for the third time this year.  Each time I have been overwhelmed by the number of handsome, sexy guys available. All types, including many twinks.  I didn't visit any of the massage places but they also had many stunning guys sitting outside.

35 minutes ago, bobtpa1614502761 said:

I just spent 2 weeks in the Jomtien Complex for the third time this year.  Each time I have been overwhelmed by the number of handsome, sexy guys available. All types, including many twinks.  I didn't visit any of the massage places but they also had many stunning guys sitting outside.

Yes especially now in low season when the boys seem to vastly outnumber customers, you will be spoilt for choice, with many happy memories (and happy endings!) to be made.

That said I have about 10 more weeks to wait until my next holiday!

I'm convinced that more of the guys working in JC are twinks than there were pre-Covid. I recall posting back then that I though twinks were in short supply- real twinks , that is- and this has certainly changed. The bars on the corner, before you turn into the main bar area, are full of them.

14 hours ago, Londoner said:

recall posting back then that I though twinks were in short supply- real twinks , that is- and this has certainly changed. The bars on the corner, before you turn into the main bar area, are full of them.

OK, I'll bite. What's a real twink as opposed to a not-real twink?  😗

16 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Twinks in abundance in JC suffering from a shortage of daddy wallets !.   I must get my next trip organised to help correct this unfortunate situation. Presumably the same oversupply is also found in the BT and Sunee gogos,?

and hard to find my preference being the brown skinned  tattooed rough looking boys , miss the days of Krazy Dragon !

Yes jomtien complex was full of twinks last night , unfortunately I'm not into spectacle wearing nerdy type twinks 

I don't think many boys looked up from their phones as I walked through, 

But if your into twinkish fem types plenty around although they are hardened businessmen when it's comes to negotiate price, different generation from 20 years ago ,these ones have been to business school 🤣

Krazy Dragon - great memories for me also. I used to love it when the guys (note not twinks) used to hop from table top to table top. Never saw one fall off. A small wad of 20 baht notes bought lots of fun. What’s with this fetish with twinks and lensless spectacles ?.  Maybe a factory had a faulty production run of frames and is now promoting this as a fashion.