Lucky

The Vinapu/Olddaddy Forums

Yes, they deserve acknowledgment for their contributions to the forum on a variety of topics. Always enjoyable, reading their posts.

As a relatively new member, I do more reading than posting, they always put a smile on my face.

Nice to read these upbeat positive comments!

6 minutes ago, floridarob said:

You give those out like they are Thai Baht.... wonder if you'll devise a way to do a Vinapu tuck with likes 😲

as I said somewhere else, I use then not only for posts I agree with but also for those I don't but which are elegantly written or informative.

If I devise a way to do Vinapu tuck with likes I promise you will be first I try  formula on. You have it in writing here 

3 minutes ago, vinapu said:

as I said somewhere else, I use then not only for posts I agree with but also for those I don't but which are elegantly written or informative.

Exactly.

Good Lord have we reduced ourselves to commenting on each other rather than on the boys? 🤣

I can't really play as I have not met most of you including olddaddy,

But vinapu I have met - he is the genuine article and a nice guy - although our taste in boys differs somewhat 😂

46 minutes ago, Vessey said:

Good Lord have we reduced ourselves to commenting on each other rather than on the boys? 🤣

I can't really play as I have not met most of you including olddaddy,

But vinapu I have met - he is the genuine article and a nice guy - although our taste in boys differs somewhat 😂

Are you in Pattaya Vessey ?