Shonen

YouTuber doing video of Jomtien complex

I thought I’d watch some videos of The Complex on YouTube. I was shocked to see one done by Travel Viral under the heading of Jomtien Walking Street Supertown.

He starts off by walking from the entrance near Double Shot, and saying here’s where the gays, fags, homos hang out. Then he asked the guys how much for boom boom.

No one told him till he got to a massage place. Then one of the guys told him. Also in that area he was asking the guys if they are fags, and he must have used that word and faggot about ten times. Wow! Got my blood boiling!

I can’t leave link because it’s on my premium tube I have on my smart tv. Maybe someone can link it. It’s about ten videos in, when you search Jomtien Complex. The guy looks about 35 and is Asian.

He's extremely obnoxious and very much "gay" himself yet suffering from an enormous amount of self hate and internalized homophobia that he has to project all that anger on guys much happier than he is. It seems that he is well known too that many try to ignore him?

• Members
4 minutes ago, Phoenixblue said:

He's extremely obnoxious and very much "gay" himself yet suffering from an enormous amount of self hate and internalized homophobia that he has to project all that anger on guys much happier than he is. It seems that he is well known too that many try to ignore him?

Can you provide us with the link to any of his YouTube videos, or the name of his YouTube channel?

1 hour ago, scott456 said:

Can you provide us with the link to any of his YouTube videos, or the name of his YouTube channel?

I am loathe to give him the extra traffic by giving a direct link, but if you go to the Youtube homepage and put "travel viral jomtien" in the search bar, it should be the first or second video that comes up. His channel is called "Travel Viral"

But there are a number of videos on Youtube that could come under the theme of "Straight guy discovers Jomtien Supertown".

Here is a funny one showing a guy who goes in thinking it will be similar to Pattaya Walking Street, and you can see the growing horror on his face when he realises what sort of place it is, before he flees. In fairness to him he makes no asshole comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWS1u_Qr2U

Here is a more positive one, by a guy who goes in at Songkran and declares it to be the best fun in all Pattaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ln7lLMDpNA