floridarob

In Pattaya now- What to do so early?

We're early risers and my delight - not P's since he needs an hour to shower- is a walk along Jomtien beach. Those who get -up later would be amazed by the number of people who do the same....some joggers, many walkers. This is at 0700 when it is cool and the roads are quiet. I have a canine friend who greets me daily near the gay-beach and  with whom I'm always happy to converse.

Good preparation for breakfast. And for health.

17 hours ago, Londoner said:

some joggers, many walkers. This is at 0700 when it is cool and the roads are quiet. I have a canine friend who greets me daily near the gay-beach and  with whom I'm always happy to converse.

Increasingly, as age advances, it's the small things in life that bring joy. Like an informal community of fellow exercisers, canine members included.

On 9/15/2023 at 7:45 AM, floridarob said:

First 2 nights had fun, X-Boys had a great show and after the show, drop their drink prices to 1oo baht. The place has a fun vibe at that point and some guys dancing naked on stage just being silly. Dream boys drink prices are 150 baht, all night I think and has a good selection of guys.

That sounds interesting. Are the boys (X-Boys) in underwear before the show?

Dream Boys 150 for a drink would be great deal if they were in underwear, however recently I checked and still in long trousers. Not for me! I will take all my custom to Classic (new gogo bar in Boystown) and Nice and Winner to watch boys in underwear.

6 hours ago, moistmango said:

That's unfortunate. Am heading there in a fortnight, for the first time, and rather looking forward to it.

don't worry , you won't be disappointed. Take an umbrella though

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

Tomorrow is my last night, no stand out massages or sex to report on, pretty lame time in Pattaya this trip.

make sure you don't waste it. I wish you luck