Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Strange but true, independently from each other two members, one well established here and another new suggested that in Cupidol thread was a lot of advice , sensible and useful for newbies which risks being buried and forgotten under that thread content and suggested resurrecting it in a separate thread devoted to , well , newbies advice. Bravely and shamelessly I decided to try it hoping old hands will share their experiences and new ones will have an opportunity to ask or even better will not ask because answer will be already here. Sure , all of those subjects were discussed here to no end but one quick look at bottom of forum page shows that we are read b…

  2. Started by MBorderless,

    Hello All. I'm a 31 Asian American seeking friends who would enjoy some boy hunting in Soi Twilight or elsewhere in Bangkok. I live here part time, scheduled to be here All of October and December/January. I'm also open to spending time down in Pattaya.

  3. Guest clumpt
    Started by Guest clumpt,

    Partner wanted to share fun and costs. Boy party Sunday 7th October 16:00 to 24:00 Venue - Room or apartment in Pattaya / Jomtien to be decided. Scenario - 2 Farang (myself and whoever)/4 boys, all naked for entire 8 hrs. Wanking, sucking, fucking, rimming (all boys must agree beforehand that they will fuck and be fucked) - anything beyond that to be discussed and agreed beforehand. Boy with boy(s) and boy(s) with farang. Far ang/farang subject to both agreeing beforehand. Finances - Boys to be paid ฿2500 each + additional ฿500 for each time they cum (max ฿2000 additional each boy). Plus incentive bonuses of ฿1000 each to the two boys we consider have been mo…

  4. Started by bucknaway,

    Seems there are things going on that few of us know about. Today, one of the guys from the apps asked me if I wanted to join him in a sex party held at a phuket rental establishment on Saturdays. The establishment mentioned is not in paradise complex but is run by the people that use to run a hotel in the complex. And to think I was tempted to book a room at this place in the past but didn't know how far it was from the fun and didn't want to have to deal with the taxi mafia on the island so I booked a room at k hotel.

  5. Started by bucknaway,

    I was browsing some online profiles of thaI guys and some of the pictures reminded me of some of my turnoffs. Nothing turns me off more than a silicone injected penis or one with nooks inserted under the skin. Another turnoff is a guy that has to use a cocking to maintain an erection. I've never had one enjoyable encounter with any guy that had at least one of the above sexual performance crutch. I have to remember that Phuket is ground zero for penis mooks so I will try to remember to ask before inviting anyone back to my room. I could be wrong but I think pattaya has more guys with silicone penis injections. As Moms Mabely would say, the only thing a guy …

  6. Started by Bravo,

    My first ever trip to bangkok was in 2014: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9722-my-1st-trip-to-bkk/ Now i'm back again! Day 1 Landed at about 3pm and took a cab to Le Meridien Hotel. I've stayed here before and I absolutely love the service, hence a repeat booking. The room is spacious, good view, concierge and staff very friendly and helpful. Went to Senso as a first stop, and inadvertently chose the same masseur as i did in 2014.. There were only 5 masseurs available on a saturday afternoon ~5pm, a little disappointing, but I chose the cutest. He was about 170cm, the same height as me, toned, had a cute smile good abs, and chose a 1.5hr massage.…

  7. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night – the end of a very long run!!! We hope that all of our fun loving quizzers can join us for one last TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night on Sunday, 8 October at 9:00 at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex. As has been announced, TAKE CARE!! is calling it a day and will cease operations on 31 December 2017. This month’s Quiz Night will be not be a fundraiser, but a fond farewell to years of once-a-month fun … no admission charge and the first drink is on the house. So, come join the fun, raise your glass to the times past and maybe even see what the future will hold. TAKE CARE!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  8. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From National News Bureau of Thailand BANGKOK, 24th September 2017 (NNT) - Thailand has attained third place in terms of tourism revenue according to 2016-2017 statistics released by the United Nations’ World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). Since 2016, Thailand has earned 1.65 trillion baht or 49.9 billion dollars from tourism, representing a 16.9 percent jump. The country is also ranked ninth in terms of tourist arrivals, with 32.6 million visitors or an 8.9 percent surge. First and second best performers are USA and Spain which gained 205.9 billion dollars and 60.3 billion dollars from tourism respectively. The other top 10 earners are China, France, Italy, the Unit…

  9. Started by rollingstone,

    Has anyone stayed at holiday inn pattaya before? I have always stayed in Boyz Town area in recent years (mostly in Copa); did stay in Sunee area a few times (just more than a couple perhaps). I can see 'problems' with holiday inn (on beach road). It is far from boys scene; may have difficulties going back to hotels with company in tow (motorbike will be the natural choice but safety could be a concern? after some drinks). Would assume the hotel will have no problem with joiners (it is pattaya after all!) But families staying at the property could be a problem? Any other problem I am missing? Am also thinking about Agate in Jomtien but if Agate is chose…

  10. Started by JimmyJoe,

    Does anyone have experience with Uber in Pattaya? I use Uber-type car services in my country frequently also in Bangkok. I've used Uber a couple of times in Pattaya. The drivers always seem anxious to agree to a pick up point away from motorcycle or taxi congregation points. I'm at loss to figure out where a good pick up point is near BT and Sunee but away from taxi and moto guys. Any suggestions? BTW, I had one unfortunate experience where my driver was pulled over by the cops and hassled, at length. My young friend and I ended up getting out and taking a baht bus home.

  11. Started by ggobkk,

    The blast last night around midnight sent DJ Station patrons scrambling. According to management It was the result of an electrical malfunction and the smoke was the fire retardant used to combat it. At least that's the summary of the report - its concerning to see the videos posted on line or in this article and to thinks what it might have been like if the emergency was more serious. Here is a news summary and some videos http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/09/27/midnight-blast-siloms-dj-station-electrical-malfunction/

  12. Started by Travellerdave,

    I've been here two days now and my impression is that this is the quietest I've ever seen Pattaya. My flight was an hour late and whilst there were no queues whatsoever at immigration my bag was virtually the last one to appear. Consequently I missed my booked seat on the Bell Travel bus, but the alternative regular bus was leaving in 10 minutes which terminates in Jomtien where I am staying. The 120 fare is a real travel bargain with the trip taking only about 15 minutes longer than a taxi at 1500 baht. I just towed my wheelie bag a couple of hundred yards from the bus to the Agate Hotel. The Agate is certainly a large top class hotel but at the moment seems very quiet …

  13. I would like to ask that people stop derailing and wrecking threads with personal attacks. I don't understand why a few people can't disagree without it becoming personal, but it happens over and over again often with the same culprits. Scooby, while I appreciate the effort you put into the board, locking threads punishes everyone for the transgressions of a minority. I would ask that you punish culprits earlier with suspensions and later with bans for serial offenders.

  14. A new gogo bar has opened in the space formerly occupied by Jupiter off of Surawong Road. I wandered into the bar around 9:30pm and there was already a good crowd. By the start of the show at 10:30pm, it was a full-house thanks to the ever-present groups of Chinese tourists. Overall, a fun and nice addition to the scene. I didn't notice many changes to the club aside from some minor decorations. The boys and staff were mostly new although there were some familiar faces from the old Jupiter. There were around 15-20 boys working on the night I was there, and I was told they are still looking to add more. It was an attractive mix of boy next door to muscular guys weari…

  15. Started by biguyby,

    Dongtan Beach as we have known and loved it has gone forever. Before photo attached and preview picture of what is to come. I know which I prefer.

  16. Started by Wheelz,

    Visited Super A - first time there - around 4.00pm Friday 8th Sept. One other customer in the bar heavy petting with cute boy in boxers. I was offered one boy by older mamasan 'He's new boy, very good'. Fully clothed, a little heavy on the shoulder massage bit! My experience of 'New Boys' is that they are not very experienced, and he wasn't my type, so declined. The old mamasan asked me to wait, went upstairs, and found another boy. More to my taste (smaller twink type). He was quick to get into kissing, feeling, and nicely rubbing the growing bulge in my shorts. His wasn't growing, though. Warning sign. He stripped down to boxers and encouraged me to feel him. …

  17. Guest Promsak
    Started by Guest Promsak,

    I see that Balcony Pub, on Silom Soi, 4 is publicising a party this week on Friday (29th) to celebrate the completion of their latest extension. They are calling this party "BOTOX PARTY" and will be featuring 'rejuvenation cocktails'. The party will be hosted by DJ Maxxx who used to be the DJ at G.O.D. when it was open. There will be various acts including singers and dancers etc. (I haven't been given details but it sounds like a busy night). Scheduled for 21:00 to 01:00 Their newsletter suggests that it might become a regular event. They took over the adjoining restaurant last year and have split it in two. The front half becoming an extension of the terrac…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by scottydog,

    I asked this a few years ago, but checking again in case anything is new. Ill be in Pattaya with my partner, where can i find some afternoon adult fun if i can get away on my own for a few hours?

  19. Started by nynakedtop,

    Hey all... I have been a loyal customer of Tui's Place for many years but for some reason I cannot use their on-line booking system and they do not answer my direct inquiries.... (I am still in the USA and this is for mid-August) So maybe it's time to "move on"! Could anyone recommend a place to stay in the Jomtien area? My needs are simple - perhaps - something nice-ish, but not TOO noisy.... Really appreciate it....

  20. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! CALLS IT A DAY For thirteen years, the members of TAKE CARE!! have distributed safer sex packs, for free, to Pattaya’s gay bars, Dongtan Beach concessions and other venues to help prevent the spread of HIV and other STIsamong sex workers and their customers. When we started, the issue of safer sex in Pattaya’s gay community was intermittently attended to by a few organizations.In addition to providing condoms, lube and instructional information, we endeavored to keep the importance of safer sex practices in the consciousness of those who patronize gay venues, the young men who work in them and the foreigners who support us. Our web site strived to provide …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Started by Nasherich,

    Day 1 Having had a great flight over with Thai Airways (a row of four seats all to myself is a rare wonder), I decided to take the bus to a Jomtien instead of my usual taxi. It was a smooth process apart from the passengers, (myself shameful included) who did not realise the seats were actually numbered and reserved. So there was an awful lot of shuffling going on as people relocated to their correct seats. I'm not entirely sure why it mattered that much, although obviously some couples wanted to sit together. But once underway, Jomtien was reached in two hours exactly, leaving a short walk to the Agate Hotel for my stay. The welcome at that hotel is al…

  22. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Excerpts from The Nation SEXUAL HARASSMENT and verbal abuse during the freshmen welcoming ceremony of the Faculty of Painting, Sculpture and Graphic Arts at Silpakorn University have been reported by incoming students. The Anti-Sotus Facebook page reported that freshmen students experienced serious abuse, including graphic sexual harassment, at the welcoming ceremony for the faculty at Silpakorn University on Saturday. Several accounts posted by freshmen who attended the ceremony described senior students giving dubious orders and committing many acts of sexual harassment and discrimination against freshmen, especially male students. The stories from anony…

  23. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Pattaya Today The key matters concerning long-term farang in Pattaya are visa prospects and their own health care. That is according to a local survey carried out by Pattaya Today with 100 expats, mostly retired British but also involving mainland Europeans, Americans and Australians. The newspaper is not claiming this was a scientific survey but was conducted by interview and telephone over a two-week period. Almost all those contacted said their biggest concern at present was the ambiguity which they sensed about future visa policy in Thailand. At present most long-stay farang have a one year extension of stay based on retirement. A new 10-year visa for…

  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    As high season approaches, it's becoming increasingly clear that the strengthening baht is showing few signs of retreating. Meanwhile, the Bank of Thailand is ignoring pleas from the Finance Ministry to cut rates so it's probably prudent to plan on receiving no more baht than you'd get if you were arriving today (see link to exchange rates following this article). And if things change for the better, you can be happily surprised. Excerpts from The Nation BOT unfazed by call for rate cut The Bank of Thailand is confident on the country’s outlook for economic growth, despite the concerns over a strong baht that prompted a call by the Finance Ministry for a cut …

  25. Started by Boy69,

    I am considering to stay on my next trip at one of the View Talay condos near Jomtien beach. I see that it's very cheap and these complexes include spacious rooms,gym and huge swimming pool . Somebody stay at on of them ?is it gay/guest freindly ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.