Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. As many of you know, when I post exchange rates I always use the Bank of Ayudhya web site. That's because they give you the exchange rate you'll receive when you exchange money within Thailand and because they're the only bank that posts updates several times each day. For those of you who check the rates, Bank of Ayudhya had changed the URL for their web site. Now it is: http://www.krungsri.com/en/foreign-exchange-rates.aspx

    • 7 replies
    • 5.5k views
  2. Started by gerefan,

    Case 1 Last night, did the mental arithmentic... 1900B, Waiter returns total 2380B. Two items had been inserted into tub.. Case 2. Order bottle of Whisky (1700B). Checked the price day before and told less 10 0/0 for Balcony Card (1570B) . Check Bin 1700B.. Waiter comes back and says cannot use Card for Bottles.,then agreed OK... Case 3. New Years Eve. Check Bin time and there are 7 items in the tub. Total, my maths, 960 Baht less 10 0/0 for use of Balcony Card = 886 Bt. Waiter comes back and says cannot use Balcony Card today, Bill 1120B.I ask why not as someone next to me has just used his and why 1120B? Waiter returns and says Sorry Yes, can use . Addition …

    • 15 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. Guest thai3x
    Started by Guest thai3x,

    • 23 replies
    • 5.4k views
  4. This "gentleman" was caught literally with his pants down. Would you believe he was arrested only a month ago for the same type of activity, but was out on bail? The story is just unreal. For photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000008275 __________ The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: _____ SERIAL ITALIAN PAEDOPHILE CAUGHT AGAIN HAVING SEX WITH YOUNG BOY An Italian paedophile who has a long history of assaults on Thai boys has been found again having sex with a young boy at the Charknok reservoir. At 6.00 pm on the 20th January, Mr. Supakorn Noja of the Child and Female Protection Squad was notified t…

    • 47 replies
    • 8.6k views
  5. Guest gayaffairs
    Started by Guest gayaffairs,

    The latest edition of the Weekly Report Newsletter is now available at www.pgreport.com or click the link below. Weekly Report Jan 27 2009 Australia Day Oscars-style

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Guest streetkids
    Started by Guest streetkids,

    As in previous years a number of this board's members supported this project throught 2008 and I have recently completed a six week visit to Thailand to visit all of the initiatives we are supporting and where I had the pleasure of meeting some of the project's supporters and members of this board. The following links will enable supporters to read the report on our recent visit and to view the photos of the kids we are helping. Report on the visit: http://pattayastreetkids.homestead.com/Jan-2009-report.html Photos - New Year Party at the Hauy Phong Children's Home: http://pattayastreetkids977.fotopic.net/ Photos - Children of the KoPai Slum: http…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Guest nakedclub
    Started by Guest nakedclub,

    Dear All, I am sauna goer and wanna explore sauna in Bangkok. Unfortunately I didn't understand the language. Could anyone give me translation on attacht summary?

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Started by Gaybutton,

    We haven't had a flying farang story in a while, and this one has some mystery to go with it. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos and a video see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000008316 _____ UNIDENTIFIED FOREIGN MAN FOUND DEAD OUTSIDE PATTAYA CONDO An unidentified foreign man has been found dead with multiple injuries on the ground behind the Rimhat Jomtien Condo. The cause of death is so far unknown. At 6.40 am on 27th January 2009, Pattaya police investigator, Pol.Capt Pradipat Poomlee of the Dongtan branch, was notified that a foreign man had been found dead at the condo located at 350/64 Moo. 1…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Guest manc1
    Started by Guest manc1,

    Hey guys! - First time poster here so Hello everyone. First off just to say I have read a few threads, but I'm sorry if I ask anything thats been answered before somewhere else. I been to Malaysia a few times, had some good times (nothing sexual) - and seen most of the Country. Now on my next trip to Asia I fancy spending some time in Thailand, maybe two weeks to start with - my last trip to Malaysia was for a Month. I will be honest! My motives are as much about seeing some of the Country/culture as enjoying the locals if you get what I mean :lol Now my first concern is that, and I'm not getting this from anything I have read here btw, its just I dont…

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. Started by PattayaMale,

    I notice that many times what is reported by some Thai newspapers turns out to be more of someones opinion or maybe PR. A couple of examples. At the end of December there was an article quoting that Thailand bank was thinking that the dollar would rise to 37 and then start to fall by mid Feb. Thai Air "slashes" air prices. As others have noticed it does not seem to have happened. 2 weeks ago I read that The TAT said its promotions were working as all hotel rooms in Pattaya were filled. I don't think so as I check for rooms on Asia Booking Hotels and many were able to give instant confirmation. Despite what seems as overwhelming evidence as shown on sev…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Guest Astrrro

    1) Application form TM7 duly completed 2) 1 photograph (passport size) 3) Passport and copy of passport (must have obtained a non-immigrant visa prior to submitting application) 4) Either Letter from embassy showing pension income of at least 65,000 baht per month equivalent with documentary proff (eg bank statements from home country or letter from pension provider) plus letter from Thai bank showing a minimum of 2,000 baht Or Letter from Thai bank with current account balance of at least 800,000 baht which has been there for a minimum of 60 days prior to application. In this case no letter from the embassy is required. Or A combination of the …

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Anyone know if/where at Suvarnabhumi is a bagage storage area. Price per day?

  13. Started by PattayaMale,

    Thai Airways International Plc (THAI) is cutting domestic airfare in between 45-55 percent from market price while dipping ticket price for international routes up to 50 percent, aims to stimulate traveling in first quarter this year. "This is the first time the airline offers such extra lower airfare," Chris Chantalitanon, director area for Thailand, Indochina and Myanmar , said Wednesday. The Nation I noticed it did not say which routes were getting the 50% cut. Maybe just the Asian routes?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. Started by Gaybutton,

    BAR LA CAGE SOI V.C. PATTAYA Diary for February. Every Day. Happy hour until 9pm. BOGOF! Buy One Get one Free! (Leo Beer = 32.5 baht!) Every Sunday. Chill out with Classical Music until 9pm. Monday 9th. Boys Birthday Party. Come and wish “Happy Birthday” to the boy called Boy. One of the nicest boys in Pattaya. Street food from 9pm and the Birthday Cake at 11pm. All welcome. Valentines Party. Saturday 14th. From 9pm until late. Special show featuring the wonderful singing voice of ROSE , Pattaya’s First Lady of Melody, singing a selection of favourite…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Booked a 1:45 appointment online and took the 10:30 van for 150 baht from the Family Mart under the Wet and Wild sign on Pattaya Tai. Started out with an almost empty van but it picked up other Thais by pre-arrangement along the way. I was the only farang in the van. Driver drove too fast just like the last time. From the Victory Monument terminus I took the Skytrain to Ploen Chit (25 baht). The signs at Ploen Chit suggest you take Exit 2 but I think keeping to the left at Exit 5 is better. It's a short walk to the Embassy. Got there and deposited my mobile phone with the guards. The first room was packed and it looked like it wouldn't be easy for me to…

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Started by PattayaMale,

    I had dinner with a friend last night that flew on Thai Air from Ubon to Bangkok. Since it was a domestic flight the flight was to land at Don Muang airport. Due to the fog it was diverted to Suvarnabhumi airport. The passengers could not deplane and had to wait over an hour before the plane took off again and landed at Don Muang. That had to be a very expensive taxi ride! I guess things like this would be reason enough for Thai Air to move all operations back to Suvarnabhumi airport, which I read they will do. After the next election will they then have to move again?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by PattayaMale,

    I noticed that the roads are crowded and some people seem to be getting ready for the Chinese New Year. By Thai friend said we can't clean the house today because of the New Year. I did not know that and was told not to empty the trash. Other than that, is there anything special going on that you will be doing to celebrate?

  18. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    I was at the Bell Travel Service bus station in Pattaya to check on the bus schedule. The lady at the desk was very sweet and helpful. She gladly gave me a schedule and pointed out the December 1, fare increase. I then walked next door to the public bus station to catch my bus to Bangkok. Low and behold about ten minutes later the same lady comes over and shows me the copy of my passport that I keep in my wallet, asking if this is you. I nod my head and she presents me with my wallet with my 8,000 baht inside. I was shocked. She was gone before I could say thank-you. Apparently my wallet slipped out of my pocket. Since I was about to catch my bus, I did not have the t…

  19. Started by PattayaMale,

    My Thai friend left last night to go to his village because his father had not been able to sleep for 10 days due to a severe pain on the right side of his back, a numb right arm, and 10 days of constipation. I suggested he could just send some money so he could go to the local hospital. He told me his father wanted to go to Surin and have it taken care of by someone that cures by black magic. I am skeptical. He is not. He returns later tonight and I will let you know what happened when he returns. My question for now is, do you or you Thai friend believe in black magic?

    • 24 replies
    • 4.7k views
  20. Started by Gaybutton,

    The full PATTAYA MAIL article is here: http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd3 I'm posting the significant portion of the PATTAYA MAIL article: _____ If users are charged the wrong fares by the cooperative, they can call the 1337 Pattaya City Call Center to report it. Disciplinary action can then be taken against offending drivers, such as fines and suspension of the driver’s licenses. Official minibus fares listed by the Chonburi Transport Office are: The Charoenrat Pattana-Najomtien Village route: Charoenrat Pattana-Nipa Lodge Hotel 8 baht Charoenrat Pattana -Asia Hotel 21 baht Charoenrat Pattana-Soi Chaiyapruk 29 baht Nipa Lo…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  21. Guest Geezer
    Started by Guest Geezer,

    As most old geezers, I must keep a close eye on my prostate. I went to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital to see a urologist yesterday. He was 26 years old and drop dead gorgeous. He told me I must stop masturbating. When I asked him why he said, “Because I'm trying to examine you.”

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  22. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    You always hear about “flying falangs.” Maybe this post will help someone from taking the leap. In Pattaya there is an English speaking help line that is operated by the Samaritans of Thailand. The help line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week If you are in crisis and need to talk to someone, call 02-713-6791. This is all on an anonymous basis. In Bangkok you might want to contact Bangkok Consultant. I think this is a fee based service. The website is: http://www.bangkokcounsellingservice.com/index.html

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  23. While on holiday, have you ever had anything stolen? I am getting ready to spend some vacation time in Brazil and as soon as I enter my hotel, I put all my jewelry in the safe and do not take it out until I leave. I have never really worried when in LOS. But, I have had friends tell me they take boys home and money is taken and that is is pretty common. I may have just been lucky but I have rarely ever had anyone I thought was capable of taking something from me.

    • 24 replies
    • 4.1k views
  24. Started by PattayaMale,

    I have 2 computers at my house. One is a PC and the other is a new laptop. Now I am not a computer whiz by any stretch, but I have been frustrated that I can't see some of my favorite US TV shows. They have many new episodes that you can stream to your computer BUT they will not stream outside of the US. I was searching for a way to get around that and finally found what is called a VPN. It costs only $15 a month and give me an IP address from the United States. They also have servers in Europe if you want to appear that you are using a computer from there. http://www.Reliablehosts.com Anyway, I wanted to upgrade my graphics card and the memory of my PC…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  25. Guest Geezer

    "I am going to finish by quoting Section 133 of the Criminial Code. It shows that Thailand also respects the Royal Families and Head of States of other countries: Section 133: Whoever, defaming, insulting or threatening the Sovereign, Queen, Consort, Heir-apparent or Head of Foreign State, shall be imprisoned from one to seven years or fined from two thousand to fourteen thousand baht, or both. So, be careful what you say aginst the Queen of England or the President of the United States! You should also take note of section 135 as that forbids the burning of flags as you could face two years in prison. I think we had a flag burning demonstration outside the US e…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.