Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Air & Hotel - 6N/8days - $1,029 from USA... Gate 1 Travel offers good value air & hotel packages from the USA to Bangkok... check out their packages to Asia ...including Bangkok and around Thailand.. either in group tour or independent stays. You can extend your stay and not be required to book the extra hotel nights with Gate 1 Travel..you are on your own...and that is great! Here is there web page and offers now available: http://www.gate1travel.com/southeast-asia/...on-8dbkkva.aspx 6 nights, 8 day Bangkok package from US $ 1,029 for air&land (plus taxes) includes fuel surcharges... Independent Package Includes * …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Started by Gaybutton,

    The White Night Restaurant SUNEE PLAZA, SOI V.C., PATTAYA Diary for November. NEW!! AIR CONDITIONED DINING. You now have the choice of an air conditioned dining room or the Soi side terrace. NOW OPEN FOR BREAKFAST! Now open for a full breakfast service every day, except Mondays from 08.30 am. Hot Breakfasts start at just 50 B up to our Premier fry up at 195 B. We offer something for every appetite and budget, and our Pots of Tea and Cups of Coffee come with UNLIMITED REFILLS. The full breakfast service is currently available until 2 pm. The…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    I remember the old names much better than the new ones but the old K boys is hopping. I was there the last 2 nights and over 45 dancers I counted each night. They have a nightly show with drum beating that is fun to watch. The place is lively and enjoyable. If you are visiting Sunee, you need to drop by for a visit!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by Gaybutton,

    BAR LA CAGE SOI V.C. PATTAYA Diary for November. Every Day. Happy hour until 9pm. BOGOF! Buy One Get One Free! (Beer Chang = 32.5 baht! House Vodka & Tonic = 40 baht!) Every Sunday. Chill out with popular Classical Music until 9pm. Wednesday 5th . Guy Fawkes Night. Celebrate the Gun Powder Plot on this very English of Nights. Sadly no Bonfire or Fireworks but we will have a Guy! Olde English Bangers and Mash as a special bar snack, only 95 Baht!! Special promotions on Merry Down English Cider, Gordon’s Gin and much more yet to be dreamt up! Saturday 8th. Concert. The Tha…

  5. Started by Gaybutton,

    I'll probably win the contest. I'll go as myself!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by Gaybutton,

    The story I'm getting is that new people have taken over the building and Erich has lost the lease as a result. I understand he is looking for somewhere new he can open, but he has not yet been able to find anything. I certainly hope he is able to reopen. His restaurant is one of my favorites.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. I see there are over 15 people on line now and I can't seem to sleep as my jet lag has kicked in and my days are my nights and my nights are my days. I'll be at Papa David's in Jomptien at 7:30 and happy to treat anyone up so early to a nice breakfast feast! Just drop on by and have a bit to eat. I'll be sitting at my regular table with a white shirt on. Good morning all.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    After a hard start with the fish pond in my home months ago, I was very happy to return to the Land of Smiles and see not only had my fish lived but they were getting bigger. It made me feel wonderful that the boyfriend had feed them so well that their little bellies are bigger and they are growing and growing. I am not sure the boyfriend felt the same about my Brazilian boyfriend who fed me even better and I grew and grew on my little trip down to see him. When I am in Brazil it is an insult to the boyfriend's mother not to eat with her every day and she thinks that desert is a required part of the meal. Anyway, I guess the fish and I both grew on my trip away from …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    A Thai friend of one of my special guys had a Birthday yesterday. I brought his friend into town to surprise him and threw the boy a birthday bash. We started out with a group of about 12 at bowling and dinner and then moved the party to Body Language around 12:30. When we arrived, no one was there but within an hour the place was jamming. Tons of cute eye candy both on and off the stage. I found 2 of the coyote dancers as hot as they come and tipped them accordingly. There was also plenty of eye candy in the crowd and a lot of full tables. The place seemed to be packed by the time I had to call it quits at around 3. Our group had grown from 12 to around 25 but …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Started by KhorTose,

    Normally the quality of the food is more important to me then the atmosphere of the place. However, this time I am looking for a restaurant in Bangkok that serves Thai food and is fairly fancy. By fancy, maybe not a tie, but linen, views, first class furniture,etc. Suggestions?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by Gaybutton,

    Good or bad, here I am after having been offline for a week. Last Thursday evening I was using the Internet when suddenly everything just stopped. That happens sometimes around here. When it does, you're usually back online within a couple hours. Sometimes simply restarting the computer solves the problem. This time, that didn't work. By the next morning I was still offline. I contacted TT&T and was told they'll look into it and call me back. A few hours later they said my connection seems to be working, so the problem is probably my router. I took the router to the same place where I bought it. They asked me to leave it there and they'll call me back. …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I met a boy MANY years ago. For many reasons it did not work out. I have not seen him in ages but my heart always wonders about him. Today, the boyfriend was at the motorcycle dealership window shopping (that is a hint he wants to trade up) and he met the boy and remembered him from over 4 years ago. He called me and said the boy wanted to say hi. We did talk a bit and met for lunch. He has been out of Pattaya for 4 years working in a factory and just came into town today to see his mother. He has been at my place all day. He is adorable and one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen on a boy. It is things that this that make this place so magical. …

  13. Started by Gaybutton,

    A letter-to-the-editor in today's PATTAYA MAIL caught my interest: http://www.pattayamail.com/current/letters.shtml#hd2 Every so often a complaint appears about these farang tourist police volunteers in Pattaya letting their authority go to their head. A letter also appeared about this in last week's PATTAYA MAIL. http://www.pattayamail.com/794/letters.shtml#hd5 I have never had any problem whatsoever with these farang tourist police volunteers. As a matter of fact, I rarely even see any of them. I don't frequent Walking Street, but the only time I can recall ever seeing any of these volunteers was at the entrance to Walking Street. I'm curious…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  14. The following was posted by PASSION PATROL on the Pattaya Passion message board ( http://pattayapassion.19.forumer.com/index.php ): _____ I have just come from the old Gentlemen's Club -- a longtime gay establishment in the Pattayaland area. With a rich history of ownership (Jim of Ambiance Group owned it years ago), this landmark bar was a sad loss to the community. After an extensive interview tonight with the owner (the same gentlemen from before), I have learned that he plans to open again on November 1st. This time however, he is opening as an open air host bar -- with the same upstairs accommodation for convenience. He is remodeling the lower floor and outsid…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Guest Asmerom
    Started by Guest Asmerom,

    Can any reader of this board living in the outer reaches of Thailand such as Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Udon Thani and elsewhere give their observations on renting a house in its own extensive grounds in a rural area. Not, that is, safely and securely tucked up in a tightly-knit gated village community. Is it just too vulnerable to contemplate for a single elderly farang? Has anyone done it? More specifically, as I am about to rent a house of some sort in or around Chiang Mai, I would welcome suggestions as to which areas might be attractive. I motorbiked out to Mae Rim thinking it would be a quaint old village but found its just a ribbon development on a through road.…

    • 22 replies
    • 6.2k views
  16. Dear Friends & Guests, We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you an exciting new dining experience, which we will be holding on a monthly basis at Poseidon Restaurant Jomtien Complex. Every month we will produce for you an innovative 5 course menu and to accompany this we will also select 4 different wines! Some of the wines every month will be purchased locally in the supermarkets so our guests can buy these wines at any time if they enjoy them, while others will be from our wine suppliers at Poseidon and Casa Pascal, but even these wines will be available to our guests at cost price if they wish to enjoy more of these wines at home. O…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Don't miss this special PGF event at the COPA!

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. The Boyfriend has to get one next week. We were told he needed his ID Card and Home papers. Is that it? Surely there is more to it than that? Anyone done this recently?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have always said that Alexa is one of the worst ways to view traffic results as it is an indication only of those with Alexa tool bars (I think). That sems to be web masters, etc and others interested to know the makeup of the rankings for the sites. The rankings go up and down depending on how they decided to tally the results. I have not looked at these rankings in ages as I have a Mac computer and the tool bar is for IE and not Safari. However, just a recent look shows us as moving up in those rankings. Thanks guys for the support! Gay Thailand 510,490 Ting Tong 599,339 Sawatdee Gay Thailand - 605,728 Bath Stop 3,472,559 All in all the gay sites…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Calling all Americans! "No Citizen of the United States should refrain from Turkey on Thanksgiving Day." Alexander Hamilton. 1755 - 1804. The White Night Restaurant in Soi VC would like to inform you that we will be having a special Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday 27th November at 7.30 for 8 pm. With this being the first of many special nights, Mike and the team will be "pulling out all the stops" to make this dinner really special for you. Here are the details, which may be subject to variation. From 7.30pm. Complimentary welcome drinks. 8.00pm. Everyone who books will be sat at the long "Family" tables inside in the air conditioned dining r…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Started by Jason1988,

    Has anyone traveled there and what were your experiences? Any recommendations?

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  22. Started by Gaybutton,

    Today I took a friend to the Pattaya driving license office. He was renewing both his car and motorcycle licenses. He had the initial one-year licenses. He renewed weeks before either one would have expired because he is about to leave for a month outside of Thailand and wanted to get this taken care of before he leaves. In the past, my information had been that if you renew your driving license before the expiration date, they give you a one-year renewal and if you renew on or after the expiration date they give you a five-year renewal. Today he was given a five-year renewal for both licenses. All he had to do was show the paperwork (passport, residence cer…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Ousted Prime Minister is found guilty and sentenced to 2 years in jail. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/...ksin/index.html http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/world/AP-A...amp;oref=slogin

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    n the early hours of Saturday Morning, a team of officers from the Child and Women’s Protection Unit, a division of the Royal Thai Police conducted a raid of the X-Ray Men’s Club located in North Pattaya following complaints which stated that underage boys were employed at the location. Police checked the age of employees and found them all to be over 18, however 4 were arrested because they were not carrying their Thai ID cards which is a fineable offence. The license for the establishment was checked and was found to have expired and the Duty Manager was duly arrested. A report of the incident has now been sent to the District Licensing Unit at Banglamung City Hall for …

    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  25. I wonder if these "leaders" are actually idiotic enough to let this dispute start to escalate into actual battles. We'll see. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ War Threat By Thanida Tansubhapol and Wassana Nanuam Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen ordered fresh troops to the border with an ultimatum to Thailand: Pull military forces back today or the border will become a "life and death battle zone". Hun Sen told reporters in Phnom Penh that he had warned Thailand's visiting Foreign Minister Sompong Amornvivat that without a quick pullout, Thai soldiers could face being fired upon by Cambodian troops in "large-scale armed conflict"…

    • 10 replies
    • 3.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.