Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Not long ago the question of transportation to and from Pattaya and Suvarnabhumi Airport came up. I had posted about a very nice express bus that leaves Pattaya from Soi Chaiyapruk, but I didn't have the schedule. Today I stopped in and got the schedule: Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi 9:00am 1:00pm 4:00pm 7:30pm Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya 6:30am 9:00am 1:00pm 5:00pm The fare is 112 baht, one way. For further information the telephone numbers are: 038 231 142 -or- 02 134 4099 Finding the bus station is simple. Any baht bus can take you to Soi Chaiyapruk. Soi Chaiyapruk is about a mile or so down Jomtien Beach from the gay be…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I was out with friends and had a boy with me that was a family friend of the BF and a farang I had met was talking to us and all a sudden touched the boys dick to see how big he was. The boy was absolutely flabbergasted and shocked. I didn't know what to say. The boy handled it well but it made him not only uncomfortable but very embarrassed. He is with me quite a bit and knows I am gay and like guys but I have never touched him other than a hello hug. I hope this doesn't make him leery to go out with me again but only time with tell. I do wonder if some think that every single person in Pattaya is a hooker? I know that some Farangs treat the boys and girls l…
-
They look fairly professional and seem to have good reviews. They charge $16.26 for the BKK transfer and only $38.71 for the Pattaya transfer! The Pattaya transfer is the cheapest door to door I have ever heard of before........1100 baht Also, their dinner cruise in BKK sounds nice. Has anyone ever taken this? http://www.viator.com/
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
It must be getting hard to make any type of money in Pattaya right now. Yesterday, I received a call from a Thai that owns and rents rooms in Center Condo. She called and said that she needed a 3 million baht loan because there are no customers. She would be happy to give me a Chatnut(???) title to a unit if I could help her. Then a little later I talked to the couple that own a lawn bowling business. They said it was so bad they were not going to open until later in the day. But to offset that news, when I went to Sunee Plaza I asked Oud of Oud's how business was. He said it has been good and he has hired more hosts. Looking into a few gogo bars it se…
-
With Obama’s election, I have hopes of a more normal US-Thai relationship. With the militaristic Bush, Thailand reluctantly signed on to Bush’s war campaign providing some troops to the coalition and use of the air base in U-Tapao. It is reported that Thai intelligence agents have worked with the US agents in the south. Rumors has it that Thailand has hosted the CIA’s secret prisons where torture could be used. Maybe Obama’s will not be as abusive of Thailand’s hospitality and goodwill.
-
Flu shots will be available at the Pattaya Ex-pats Club meeting, 9:30 am, Sunday, November 9, 2008 at Henry J. Beans Restaurant on Beach Road (next to Amari Hotel) for the cost of 600 baht. A nurse from Phayathai Hospital Sriracha will admister the shots. They will have 70 doses of the 2009 flu vaccine available with 45 people already signed up for the shot. Everyone is welcome at the Sunday meetings. If you want to join the club, that is also an option. Come join in the fun, learn something new, and meet some new friends. Email Richard Smith at info@pattayacityexpatsclub.com, if you need more information about the flu shots or the ex-pats club. To help defray the cost…
-
California Proposition 8 Same Sex Marriage Ban Amends the California Constitution to provide that only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California. Summary of estimate by Legislative Analyst and Director of Finance of fiscal impact on state and local government: The measure would have no fiscal effect on state or local governments. This is because there would be no change to the manner in which marriages are currently recognized by the state. (Initiative 07-0068.) Option Vote% Total Votes YES 52% 5,163,908 NO 48% 4,760,336 95 % Reporting Updated 2008-11-05 10:24:10 EST
-
I have never been into Euro boys until last night. I decided to give it a try since someone posted that it was fun. It is a small gogo bar but set up well I felt. There are a single row of seats on both walls. Instead of a built up stage in the middle, the boys are dancing on a lighted plexiglass floor just a few feet away from customers. It was bright and had several nice boys. They actually dance. By the way the bar tender said that they were bringing a few new guys from the north. So for those that are interested in less experienced boys may want to give it a try this weekend.
-
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Looks like Rainwalker's generosity is not going to be around this year. It will be sorely missed as he was always overly generous in his forum get together. It does look like SGT and TT have decided to hold a dual forum party for the members of their forums. Should we just continue the All Forums get together and I'll pick up the tab? Just an idea that is sprinkling in my little head to be inclusive of all.
-
I saw this on an internet blog, it states: The well-known Thai-English word 'Butterfly' widely used in bar-beers for people that 'play around', was not originally imported by Westerners. It is believed that the word was in fact imported by the Japanese during their WW2 occupation. The word 'Butterfly' in Thailand derives from the name of the 15 year-old Japanese Geisha (nickanamed 'Cho-Cho' = 'Butterfly') in the opera 'Madame Butterfly' who marries an American sailor. The Japanese also imported the bar-beer/go-go bar word ‘mama-san’ meaning the ‘big boss’ (or owner of a brothel!)
-
Had breakfast at the Jomtien Thani hotel today. It was 230 baht for all you can eat. It had bacon, eggs, toast, fruits, some Thai dishes, unlimited coffee. It was clean and tasted pretty good. Not a bad bet if you want to try something different from time to time. It is open from 6AM till 10AM daily.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-
-
Not strictly a gay topic, but is anyone else having trouble getting to www.bbc.co.uk I haven't been able to get through since last night. Other sites OK.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Source: AP RALEIGH, N.C. – An airline crew used duct tape to keep a passenger in her seat because they say she became unruly, fighting flight attendants and grabbing other passengers, forcing the flight to land in North Carolina. Maria Esther Castillo of Oswego, N.Y., is due in court Thursday, charged with resisting arrest and interfering with the operations of a flight crew aboard United Airlines Flight 645, from Puerto Rico to Chicago. Castillo, 45, struck a flight attendant on the buttocks with the back of her hand during Saturday's flight, FBI Special Agent Peter Carricato said in a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Charlotte. She also …
-
So, tell me has anyone been to this water park, amusement park and theme park? Do you and/or the boys like it? Which part since it appears to be 3 parks? Also, how is Safari World? Is it worth going to and do the guys like it? I also, forgot about Dream World....so how does it compare?
-
I usually use Mr. Toom taxi service from the Airport to Pattaya. I googled Mr. Toom taxi because I have misplaced his email address. I came across a thread on Pattaya Talk Forum about a Mr. T taxi service. Has anyone used this company?
-
Moderators, this is just a fun survey/test and doesn't really fit here maybe. So, you may want to move it or delete it....... Here is a little test I made for all you reprobates out there. I saw something similar to this sometime ago online but with very few items listed. My list is however significantly more robust than the one I saw and more leaning to the gay male. Many of you will think this is stupid and, that maybe because you’re an old poop! But, for others, this is just a harmless bit of fun. All you have to do is total up your 'offenses'. No duplicates, please! If I allowed duplicates, with a couple of those that are listed, you just might be in the poor h…
-
The beaches of Pattaya have been slow and most have stayed away for quiet a while. Each time I went there were few boys and even fewer customers. Yesterday, the sun came out and it was a wonderfully hot and sunny day. The boyfriend and I went to the beach. My oh My what a wonderful day. The motorcycle lot was overflowing. The beaches were packed with families and tourists alike. The place I normally sit at was so packed they had to add extra chairs for us. There were many faces familiar to me and many I have never seen before. Eye Candy was everywhere. The weather was absolutely perfect and the breeze was nice. My manicurist was extremely happy to see me. …
-
- 16 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Anyone else experiencing issues with TTT Internet service? It has been on and off for me for 2 weeks now.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Hi all, I know I'm getting really late for this reservation but I am looking for a place to stay in Hua Hin for the 3 nights of December 27th and departing the 30th..... I would prefer a gay run guesthouse but any good, small and gay friendly place will do..... What are the recommendations of the board? Thanks for all your help! P.S. Has anyone ever stayed at a place called LilleMan GuestHouse in Hua Hin?
-
Did you know it is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear? I sure would like to get a job enforcing that one. Did you know you must wear a shirt while driving a car? It is illegal to step on the national currency of Thailand? Source: http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/international/thailand
-
- 17 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
Hi Everyone! Since I'm taking my first trip to Thailand in December for a month and a half I have a question about clothes that are good to purchase there. I realize a few big brands are made in Thailand but does that mean that those brands are always inexpensive to buy in Thailand? So, as an example; 2xist underwear, which can be fairly spendy in the USA is made in Thailand. Does anyone know the cost of this brand there? Or, if you're not a 2xsit man, lol, then pick another brand that is made in Thailand (or does it even need to be made there to be cheaper there?) let me know what if anything its a good buy compared to the USA.....it may be better to buy than to brin…
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Cold Weather to Last until Middle February: Forecast Chief The forecast chief of the Meteorological Department said Wednesday that cold weather would last until the middle of February. Somchai Baimunag, director of the department's Weather Forecast Office, said cold weather would begin on November 8 and would last until the middle of February. He said the temperature would be about one or two degrees lower than last year. He said the temperature in Bangkok in December and January would be drop to about 17 to 18 Celsius degree. ___________________ For Pattaya, that's good news. The temperatures h…
-
Having spoken to boys who live in Bangkok and often travel 2 hours to go to University and live with their family to save on expenses, the study below does not surprise me in the least. From Bangkok Post: Nearly a third of Thais are willing to put up with a two-hour commute to and from work, making Thais the world's most committed commuters, according to a survey by the recruitment consultancy Robert Walters. The survey asked respondents how long they were willing to spend travelling to work, offering options of under 30 minutes, 30 minutes to an hour, an hour to two hours and more than two hours. Some 31% of Thais said they would be willing to endure a one-…
-
Bangkok Airfares Sale from USA...from January 14, '09 For those looking for airfares to Bangkok from the USA... my favorite website is at Best Travel Store: http://www.bt-store.com/default.asp?CatID=10&PageID=10 http://www.bt-store.com/default.asp?CatID=...p;GeoAreaID=0_2 "Early bird specials to Asia for WINTER 2009 travel have just been released for a limited time only. These fares happen very rarely so don't wait; book now and SAVE with huge discounts. Hurry, sale ends October 28!" BANGKOK (plus taxes & fuel surcharges) SALE ENDS OCTOBER 28 from Los Angeles $590* from San Francisco $573* from …
-
In case you haven't heard, Obama has won a definitive victory. Mc Cain made an honorable speech accepting defeat graciously.