Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Gaybutton,

    BAR LA CAGE SOI V.C. PATTAYA Diary for October. Every Day. Happy hour until 9pm. BOGOF! Buy One Get One Free! (Beer Chang = 32.5 baht! Gin & Tonic = 40 baht!) Every Sunday. Chill out with popular Classical Music until 9pm. Saturday 4th. & Sunday 5th. OCTOBER BEERFEST Bar La Cage and the White Night Restaurant present a weekend Beerfest with German Premium Pilsner Beer on tap, German bottled beers and wines on offer and FREE SCHNAPPS!! Traditional German delicacies including Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, Currywurst, Wienerwurst, Potato Salad and much, much more! Oompah …

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    My boyfriend is 23 and we have been together for 4 years. His mother is 40 and very beautiful. She recently finished a massage class and is doing legit massages in her hometown. She is not a sex worker. She is a mother and a grandmother. The owner of the school offered her a job in Czech Republic for would make her over 40k baht a month. She is going to do this for one year. She had to pay 30k baht for the plane ticket. The trip has been postponed 3 times. I have been unable to get any information on where she will work or stay in Czech. I am also worried that this is not a legit thing and if she goes she will be put into a position that will make her choices lim…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Guest Simon208
    Started by Guest Simon208,

    Does anyone know if the information in this post is still accurate? Sep 10 2006, 01:14 AM Post #7 Enthusiast Group: Members Posts: 180 Joined: 1-April 06 Member No.: 350 Last night the BF and I cruised the strip near the Royal Palace. I am surprised no one mentioned this area yet on this thread. Just past the military buildings across from the palace is a few block long crusing strip that we drove around about ten times before making our choice. The cruise strip is actually four streets that form a rectangle. The going rate is 500 baht (1,000 for couples). There were probably 75-100 boys and all of them were decent looking, …

    • 28 replies
    • 9k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Driving home late last night on my motorcycle, I saw a few accidents. I wondered what the hell I was doing on a 1k dollar bike that can crash and burn at the drop of a hat and how much safety there really was on a cheap bike as opposed to being in a car. I don't have the answer but I do wonder when my time will come to have the accident and how bad it will be. A friend of mine and I had a lengthy discussions about helmets last month. This is a summary of the conversation. Thanks to him for all the info and advice as he saw me drive off with a loose helmet his e-mail to me remind me of how dangerous it was here: This is very informative: http://www.mot…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    American citizens should register to vote now for the November 4, 2008 presidential and general elections. Many states close voter registration 30 days before the general election. Don't forget the time it takes for voting forms to reach the U.S. by mail. Voters who have not yet registered to vote and requested an absentee ballot should complete a Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) on the Federal Voting Assistance Program's website at www.fvap.gov. You may also pick up a hard copy of the FPCA from any U.S. Embassy or Consulate. You should also complete a new Federal Postcard Application if you have moved or changed your name since the last time yo…

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Guest hans030
    Started by Guest hans030,

    I go with my bf some days (5) to Udon Thani. Does anyone knows this place and does have any ideas about daytrips in and about? What hotel do you prefer in Udon?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Funny Boys continues to have one of the best selections in town. They have something for every taste and desire. The seating is very comfortable and the atmosphere is excellent. The mamasan is one of the best around and knows her boys. Funny Boys is Fantastic.

  8. Started by Gaybutton,

    For those of you who don't already have it, here's the link to the COPA's new web site: http://www.copapattaya.com

    • 11 replies
    • 4.2k views
  9. It's just more fodder for my "I Don't Get It" list. First, the areas they're talking about are nowhere near the areas where tourists usually go. Second, the local residents in those communities are opposed, but that doesn't seem to matter to the Powers-that-Be. Water parks and cultural exhibitions? That's going to attract an influx of tourists to Pattaya? Where do these people come up with their ideas? Don't they understand that the two major complaints common to tourists are the very things Pattaya has lost? The night venues and feeling perfectly safe no matter where you are in Pattaya. Pattaya is famous for the bar and entertainment scene. That's the …

    • 19 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I am living in Ubon Ratchathani, and have had the need for some electrical installations, and also a vet. I have a six month old Golden Retiever, who had a worm problem, so we took him to the vet at 7:00 p.m. The vet examined him, gave him a shot, and gave us two perscriptions of 10 pills each for Lucky (the dog) to take over the next five days. The total cost of the visit, and the drugs was 320 baht, or less than $10. I have had vet visits in the US that started at about $30 when you walk in the door. The front porch on my home had only 1/2 with a roof. I had the roof completed, and discovered the need for two additional lights on the porch. The company wh…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Here you are, perfect for Octoberfest! By the way, for those on certain other boards who have decided I'm a shill and a brown-noser for posting ads in behalf of gay venues, writing restaurant reviews, etc, for the record Mike (the owner of La Cage) and I to date have never personally met and the last time I was even in La Cage was over eight months ago. Nevertheless, I really like the idea behind this event and if I'm in town I intend to go. While I'm at it, any gay venue is welcome to advertise on this board whenever they wish, and I don't care much whether certain posters on other boards like it or not.

  12. Started by PattayaMale,

    I was at Googie's for breakfast and he asked me to post that he will be having his restaurant's anniversary and his own birthday celebration September 27 at 8 pm. There will be a FREE buffet, entertainment, as as in the past a lucky draw with the proceeds going to a local charity. Googie's is located directly across from Day Night Plaza off South Pattaya Road. I have attended the last 2 years and found it to be a great time. I asked about reserving a table in advance and he said it would be first come first served. Googie had been having some serious health problems the last few months but happily everything is now under control. I will post this …

  13. Guest gwm4sian
    Started by Guest gwm4sian,

    Can anyone resommend a good aircon guy? The firm I used to use has been taken over/bought out by a guy who doesn't seem to know much about them, uses non skilled labour and doesn't intend to honour the previous owners guarantees, just trades on the name and phone number.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Guest MRSBUCKET
    Started by Guest MRSBUCKET,

    Pattaya Passion I just want to set the record straight regarding another person using the Mrs Bucket name on Pattaya Passsion. I do not post anything on Pattaya Passion so please don't regard anything posted on Pattaya Passion as from me. I have never hidden my true identity from anyone and therefore do not want to be associated with this other persons activities.

  15. Guest Simon208
    Started by Guest Simon208,

    I hope to take in Kho Samui for a few days as part of a short trip to Thailand in November. As I have never been before I would be grateful for your advise and ideas. I will be travelling alone but would like to experience gay massage, bars, places to stay and visit. Your thoughts and ideas would be appreciated. Simon

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Started by Gaybutton,

    I don't pretend to know anything at all about economics. I really don't. I'm posting the way I see it in hopes that someone else who does understand economics will point out where I'm mistaken in the way I see it and clarify the situation as it truly is. For quite some time the exchange rate was hovering around 31 to 32 baht per US dollar. Once the political crisis began in Thailand a rapid drop in the baht's value began to occur until the exchange rate was getting close to 35 baht per dollar. As the turmoil continued in Thailand it was expected that the baht would drop even further. Then came more economic troubles in the USA, so far culminating with the co…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Guest Asmerom
    Started by Guest Asmerom,

    Having recently asked for advice on doing a Visa Run I thought I might briefly say how it went. With the prompting of jtrack I had discovered a small little -used checkpoint about 23kms South of the one used by the Company I had previously travelled with. Its at Ban Prakkad, Thailand/ Prum in Cambodia.The post is just a few newish wooden huts surrounded by the usual ramshackle collection of rural dereliction approached by a good road which gradually deteriorates as it nears the border to a dirt track extensively covered with damaging potholes. However, This Post is so small, compact and little visited, the fact that it was pouring with rain and the area was cove…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. Guest stef
    Started by Guest stef,

    Has anyone tried this place before ? I just wanted to get a drink with a friend of mine , and being his first time in Thailand, I wanted to make sure we do all the Gay area of Pattaya before we hit the road to Bangkok tomorrow... Well here we are in Jomtien complex and at first when i saw Rock hard boys, I wasn't sure what they offers as services....if it was a host bar or simply a Go Go place, but the boys on the outside were very very friendly.... so we decided to give it a try. Well it just didn't take 2 minutes before I had 3 boys all over me .... while some other were on my friend.... Anyway I won't go into details but I will just say " What happens …

    • 6 replies
    • 4.1k views
  19. Within the past couple of days, I have received information from several different people that Pattaya Immigration is asking for documentation to show you live at the address your are reporting (90 day report). This morning, at the Pattaya City Expats Club meeting, the British Honorary Consul confirmed this information. He said that recently, Immigration caught someone reporting a false address (no, he didn't say how it came about). As a result, they are now requiring proof, which can be in the form of your "house paper" or recent billing from TOT, CAT, UBC, Sophon Cable, etc. (so long as it has your name and address on it). He said a photo copy was not required, …

    • 17 replies
    • 5.2k views
  20. Many of us view Pattaya's City Hall as an almost useless, inept organization. Be that as it may, in my opinion they have come up with an excellent idea. Tourists, and even resident farang, can find themselves in a predicament and don't know what to do, where to get help, how to handle a difficult situation, how to contact the police, etc. One thing that's quite easy to do in Pattaya is to find a 7-Eleven. They're literally everywhere. I'll let the article explain. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ Press Conference Announces Police Emergency Contact Points for Tourists at 7-11 Stores On Tuesday Morning at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Itipon, …

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  21. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ Pattaya Ginjai Festival Press Conference. On Wednesday Morning at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya led a press conference to officially announce this year’s Pattaya Ginjai Festival which is a Chinese-inspired Vegetarian Event which lasts for 10 days where followers abstain from eating meat during this time. This year’s festival will begin on 28th September and will include a parade starting at 9.19am from the Bali Hai Port to the Sawang Boriboon Foundation headquarters in Banglamung where local chefs will prepare a large pan of noodles with vegetables for those taking part in the Parade. The…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. George Stanley Sings! George Stanley, Pattaya's International Musician of repute will be performing live at Mikes Bar La Cage on Friday 19th. September. In what will be an evening of firsts, George will be singing a collection of his favorite songs in a new intimate style. An accomplished Musician, Singer, Composer and Producer, George has had a lifetime, some say two, in the music business. He has worked on every continent except Antarctica and locally will be known as a Rock and Blues artist closely associated with Pattaya's premier rock venue, the Blues Factory. For this special charity night for Thais4Life, George will be performing at 11 pm. Howev…

  23. Guest TOQ
    Started by Guest TOQ,

    john

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  24. Guest MikeGeorg
    Started by Guest MikeGeorg,

    I stay today the first time at the new "Pub and Dance Bar" >> UNIVERSE BOYS<< at SOI 17, Opposite from the Bellmarine Apartment. There are 15 Dancer on stage with a really good dance performance. The prices are 150Baht for every drink, the" off fee" are 500Baht for the dancers. I really enjoy this new fantastic place with amazing boys/mens. Mike Location: 500m after 3rd RD on the right side - Soi 17 between Sai 3 and Thepprasit Rd.

    • 21 replies
    • 7.3k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Somchai Wongsawat is the 26th Thai prime minister Somchai Wongsawat, brother in law of ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, became the 26th Thai prime minister after winning voting in the parliament on Wednesday. Somchai, deputy leader of People Power Party, won 298 to 163 over Democrat party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva. Five abstained. House Speaker Chai Chidchob announced Somchai's victory after about an hour of voting. PPP MPs voted for Somchai on Wednesday after difference over the nomination inside the party can be settled on Tuesday. A faction in the PPP on Monday vowed not to vote for Somchai. Somchai was married to Yaowapa, the younger s…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.