numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2018: I Get Really Greedy Edition

I have elephant from Crowne Plaza and a turtle from old Conrad Hilton or whatever they call it now. But I don't, alas, have ShanBoy.

Namazu, will make you tender offer: one vintage elephant and one very old turtle for your one experienced ShanBoy.

Offer will remain in effect until until you relent or I learn to talk and write Thai--whichever comes first.

Thanks for the report...it’s the filigree of the details that make your trip spinning a cut above most others (e.g. mine).

I think you are the first to mention that X-Boys is now G-boy. Looks to be close to Moonlight.

Oh, agree with you on Excelsior Tailors, they’ve been my Bangkok shop stop for longer than I want to remember.

I think you are the first to mention that X-Boys is now G-boy. Looks to be close to Moonlight.

G-Boy is in Wall Street soi, small soi to the right of Greek Temple type building if you are looking at it from the same side of Suriwong soi Twilight is , whole 150 m from Moonlight, Ok make is 200 m

If i were to follow this index, i would never had left my place at all, except for long time (overnight), and definitely for the gogobars experience. Food is cheaper here, hotel roughly the same price, though plane ticket is cheap. Short time in bkk can last 30-2hours or so but over here, we pay by hour, and a full service are around rm210 ( ~1.7k baht, rm 1.23 = 10 baht). Since many boys working here are from outside, with varying quality, that value can range from rm150-400 for 1 hour. Overnight can range from 700 ( 5.7k baht) and up. I can say ive never had overnight here, as i dont really stay at hotel at my place, usually the mb i took is either at the massage centers or have their own hotel room (budget hotel). So, at 3k baht overnight plus off fee, its still cheaper to get overnight in bkk by 2k per night compared to my place. Short time depends on quality and time, if u take 2 hour, then bkk is cheaper, at 1 hour, here is cheaper. Factor in hotel and flight, id say about even for bkk if i only do overnight lol. And of course quality of boys i bkk makes it all worth the while lol.

I see Thailand first and for most as a holiday destination to relax from my demanding job back home.the food, beaches nice local people and the relax atmosphere is the main reasons I come to this lovely country.Finding local boys for sex is a bonus for me the easygoing attitude of the Thais boys is making the sex with them more relaxed and fun .I am not obsessed to find boys for sex if I find the right boy I will go with him and if not it's OK too some days I do not have sex at all becuse I didn't find what I wanted and sometimes I can be with the same boy for days on long term basis because there is a good chemistry between us. So all the calcuations above are not relevant for me because I don't see Thailand as a sex destination but as escape from my hustle and bustle of my country...