reader

Low season report BKK only

I've been in such a relationship for fifteen years and have no illusions but I learnt a lesson a few years ago when a Pattaya ex-pat, whom I'd  known for many years, died. 

I had regarded his long-term partner as a gold-digger....straight, mercenary, too fond of the whiskey and not even honest. I believed him to be waiting for my friend's demise in the knowledge that he was the sole recipient of the Will. But then it became apparent that there was no money left; it had been spent on  medical treatment fees (and much else) after the medical  insurance ran-out.

The last few months were spent in a public ward in a Pattaya hospital; the partner stayed loyal, right to the end. 

I've been in such a relationship for fifteen years and have no illusions but I learnt a lesson a few years ago when a Pattaya ex-pat, whom I'd known for many years, died.

I had regarded his long-term partner as a gold-digger....straight, mercenary, too fond of the whiskey and not even honest. I believed him to be waiting for my friend's demise in the knowledge that he was the sole recipient of the Will. But then it became apparent that there was no money left; it had been spent on medical treatment fees (and much else) after the medical insurance ran-out.

The last few months were spent in a public ward in a Pattaya hospital; the partner stayed loyal, right to the end.

Beauty of human heart, money might be the initial motivation to be together but as time goes, u couldn't help but felt grateful to the one who have helped you live a great life for so mamy years.

On the other hand, I've met young, cute Thai guys there who actually wanted sex with me....to my amazement. There are certainly some-even if they are a minority- who prefer sex with older falangs. It's even happened to me in London saunas. Very, very occasionally, sad to say. But these guys do exist, not just Thai but Asians from a number of countries.

Absolutely!! 

This is why I go to the Philippines.

Handsome hard bodies. Mostly TOPS. And all hot for a Mature Man.

HUM maybe it is for one who will support them or marry them.

But they really enjoy SEX with an old Dad!!!

:good:

I don't have any opinion of viability of older farang / younger Thai relationship , as faranglaw noticed life is more interesting and colorful but I think we hear more about positive outcomes than negative because  most people are happy to scream 'success' than admit publicly to failure. ( Christian PFC excepted )

I miss few posters who happily told us about their boyfriends and then told us something happened and fell silent. 

I don't have any opinion of viability of older farang / younger Thai relationship , as faranglaw noticed life is more interesting and colorful but I think we hear more about positive outcomes than negative because  most people are happy to scream 'success' than admit publicly to failure. ( Christian PFC excepted )

I miss few posters who happily told us about their boyfriends and then told us something happened and fell silent.

This is a fair comment too. But I don't scream, I just state my success quietly and maybe too smugly. :-) Also I know I'm very very lucky.

I don't really see any difference between offing gay or non gay gays in the world of P4P. Ok not so many straight guys bottom, but even the gay guys generally they go with us just for the money, not because they find us sexually exciting.

Same for the girls, their idea of an ideal sexual partner is some hot young Thai boy, not some fat old farang like me.

Boy or girl (or LB), they have sex with us for the money, its that simple. Unless your guy is different of course LOL

Doesn't mean that they can't grow to like you or be friends with you, but in your absence I bet they don't exactly 'knock one out' while staring at a picture of you on their bedroom wall - gay or straight. 

They are there working because they want to make $ and most will do what it takes to get top $ LOL

I don't have any opinion of viability of older farang / younger Thai relationship , as faranglaw noticed life is more interesting and colorful but I think we hear more about positive outcomes than negative because most people are happy to scream 'success' than admit publicly to failure. ( Christian PFC excepted )

Exactly!

Unfortunately most of the relationship between Thais and falangs collapse evantually because culture differences,greed or any other reasons.I wish it wasn't so but sadly it is.

Let's be honest young attractive Thai boy won't fell in love with older falangs it could happen but it is rare.

I put it down to the fact that the guys are just so horny, they will do anything in order to get off.

I doubt this is the core reason. If that boy has every day a customer he can't be that horny he gets an erection so quickly if he truly is hetero.

I think Thai have special DNA. I asked independently during my last trip to two Thai boys what percentage of boys in their country are gay. Both said (independently of each other): 50%.

That seems ridicolously high. But it is very telling that Thais themselves think this. Very very telling.

I think many Thai boys are by nature bisexual, because of their genes. That is also why there are also so many more lady boys than in other countries, where you are equally free in expressing your sexuality. 

Not sure DNA is the reason of course, but any other reason isn't really satisfactory for me. Other reasons given:

1) In Thailand you can be free to express being lady boy. But can't you do that also in most Western countries? Zero discrimination in the West, yet we don't see it that much

2) They are really that horny that a hetero guy gets an erection in no time? Yes if last time he had sex was 1 week ago. But then why didnt he jerk off in his room? 

So until a better explanation comes around I think many Thai men (certainly younger men) are bisexual. And since many Thai guys have thus more femine dna/hormones than the average guy elsewhere, it is also explainable that when someone gets  a bit more than the average in Thailand, you feel more lady and become lady boy. So it also explains then the higher number of men who like to be a woman.

That's true....and the older they are, the sooner they'll reap the rewards of the partner's Will.

Nevertheless, this does not pertain to what we experience in saunas; that's fun and fun alone. 

There are a number of mbs I've met over the years, by the way, who insist that they've never had sex with a Thai but identify (and perform) as gay.

In these situations I always ask them: you must be happy to live now and not in 1400 AD when there were no farangs in Thailand. Would you have had zero sex if you had happened to be alive in 1400 AD? I can't believe that.

Are you referring to encounters in the sauna or to LTRs and Wills? Or perhaps to the Thais say they who only have sex with falangs?

The last. Almost every trip I encounter boys who say they are gay but only like farang. My standard question is: "You must be happy to live now and not in 1400 AD when there were no farangs in Thailand. Would you have had zero sex if you had happened to be alive in 1400 AD?"

I doubt this is the core reason. If that boy has every day a customer he can't be that horny he gets an erection so quickly if he truly is hetero.

I think Thai have special DNA. I asked independently during my last trip to two Thai boys what percentage of boys in their country are gay. Both said (independently of each other): 50%.

That seems ridicolously high. But it is very telling that Thais themselves think this. Very very telling.

I think many Thai boys are by nature bisexual, because of their genes. That is also why there are also so many more lady boys than in other countries, where you are equally free in expressing your sexuality. 

Not sure DNA is the reason of course, but any other reason isn't really satisfactory for me. Other reasons given:

1) In Thailand you can be free to express being lady boy. But can't you do that also in most Western countries? Zero discrimination in the West, yet we don't see it that much

2) They are really that horny that a hetero guy gets an erection in no time? Yes if last time he had sex was 1 week ago. But then why didnt he jerk off in his room? 

So until a better explanation comes around I think many Thai men (certainly younger men) are bisexual. And since many Thai guys have thus more femine dna/hormones than the average guy elsewhere, it is also explainable that when someone gets  a bit more than the average in Thailand, you feel more lady and become lady boy. So it also explains then the higher number of men who like to be a woman.

While Thai society in general is fairly conservative I think they have many fewer hang-ups when it comes to sex than Westerners. Too much Christianity influence in the West has led to a lot of sexual repression. 

It could be some influence of the tropical climate too that makes everyone horny. If it's a choice between jerking off or having a playmate maybe it's just more fun to have a playmate of whatever gender.

While Thai society in general is fairly conservative I think they have many fewer hang-ups when it comes to sex than Westerners. Too much Christianity influence in the West has led to a lot of sexual repression.

It could be some influence of the tropical climate too that makes everyone horny. If it's a choice between jerking off or having a playmate maybe it's just more fun to have a playmate of whatever gender.

Sex isn't a big deal in Thailand it's like eating, drinking or any other daily activity, also for stright boy fucking occasionally boy isn't a big deal either it's not black or white as in our western culture.

FOURTH INSTALLMENT

Freshboys 2 -- Was walking to Foodland last night on Patpong 2 and a cute Viet tout latched on to me and ever so patiently lured me upstairs. I had wanted to see the new digs anyway so it didn't take all that much convincing. Drink (350) which was delivered by mamasan/waiter in jacket and tie.

There was one other solo customer and a male/female couple sitting off to the side in a darkened corner. On stage there were a dozen boys who were rotating in a grid pattern so every guy had ample front exposure time during a 15-minute or so cycle. They were Thai, Lao and Cambodian and all could be best described as guy-next-door type. No body builders--although some beautiful bodies to be seen--and no fems. Any reader would find at least one, and probably more, who ticked their boxes.

All were wearing white Speedo-type white briefs. In addition to those on stage, a handful of others were seated about, waiting their turn to join the rotation. It was between shows and the next one wouldn't start for about 25 minutes.

The other solo customer left so now most of the eyes were riveted on me. This is a bit intimidating but they are a good group to admire from about eight feet away. I tell the mamasan I just want to tip some guys and not off anyone. She called down the numbers I gave her (which came to six) and I also tipped one of the boys who had been smiling at me off stage while waiting his turn. Tipped the mamasan (who wasn't pushy) and got up to leave to the sound of appreciative applause. I'm in an expansive mood that some might say I should reign in. But I count myself as so damn lucky to be here to experience this that I feel compelled on this night to support these guys in low season for the joy they briing into my life.

The Viet tout, who was taking a turn at trying to get the couple to pick a guy, followed me outside to thank me. Of course I tipped him and told him he was the hottest guy there. "You Ha Tinh?" I asked. Yes he replied, adding "You know Ha Tinh?" It was written all over him. I get a big hug and resume my trek to Foodland.

The joys of low season - entering a small bar or agogo and being the only customer, and the hopeful eyes of every lad following your every movement. I always feel so guilty - no reason why I should - i just do.

So yes either pick a boy or two for a drink, or give small tips to everyone. 

Good to have such a range to choose from of course (assuming you are there to choose and not just chill), but give me a crowded room and the opportunity to sit quietly in a corner - for a while at least LOL