Jasper

Lucky Boys

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

with possible exception of Sunee we don't have gay bars in Thailand , we have boy bars, whether it's good or bad it's matter of preference or quiet resignation

there are plenty of gay bars: Connection, Stranger, Telephone, balcony, Bas, all in Silom Soi 4, as well as all of Silom Soi 2. However, there are no boys for hire at those bars. In boys-for-hire-bars (aka host bars and gogo bars) there is indeed no such thing as a strictly gay one. 

1 Lucky Boys has lots of boys, to a very high standard and covering a reasonable range of tastes.   

2 Music is loud.  Next time I shall bring foam ear plugs.

3 The show wasn't my cup of tea at all.  Too many drag acts and not enough hot boys, like many such shows.   But, for balance, I have to say one of the best acts of all time is a drag act.  

3 hours ago, anddy said:

there are plenty of gay bars: Connection, Stranger, Telephone, balcony, Bas, all in Silom Soi 4, as well as all of Silom Soi 2. However, there are no boys for hire at those bars. In boys-for-hire-bars (aka host bars and gogo bars) there is indeed no such thing as a strictly gay one. 

I stay corrected, sadly it looks I must be homophobic or something as don't like soi 4 , coming out wrong way I guess, LOL

7 hours ago, anddy said:

Also Kika on Soi Convent.  

9 hours ago, anddy said:

There is a cute twink in Stranger who is available for hire. I was there with a barboy companion who is friends with him, after they exchanged greetings he turned to me and said “he boy same same me” perhaps suggesting a threesome but I didn’t take him up on it. I suppose though if he didn’t like the offer/customer he would be able to beg off more easily than barboys who are clearly there for one reason only. 

And, I could be wrong, but aren’t the waiters in Telephone and Balcony available too?

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

with possible exception of Sunee we don't have gay bars in Thailand , we have boy bars, whether it's good or bad it's matter of preference or quiet resignation

I think another correction is needed here Vinapu in respect of Pattaya. The gay bars in the Jomtien Complex are 99% female free. Occasionally you see Thai lady’s visiting and farang couples who have strayed into the area or are on a sight-seeing trip to view us gays and our Asian boyfriends. But I’ve not seen groups of Chinese lady’s there in the bars or any organised sightseeing parties as in BT. Hopefully it will stay that way.

12 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Got reacquainted with a Cambodian boy ...........bought him a drink and was chatting with him when suddenly in walked a Chinese customer who had offed him previous night. I told boy it was ok for him to go sit with him. I gave him a small tip as well. Within 5 minutes, Chinese customer decided to off him again (that means 2 nights in a row. Will it be 3 nights in a row tonight?)

very gentlemanly thing  to do as if happens too often when customer is holding on to a guy without offing him and tips him pittance thus depriving boy earning potential.

I was at Lucky Draws on both Saturday and Sunday at 9.30pm.

I went with @z909 on Saturday to check out the boys. We sat at the seats on the upper level to get away from the deafening speakers. Our seats gave us a perfect view of what was happening in the bar. We saw people coming in. All private sofa seats were reserved for VIPs. Bottles and mixers were already prepared on table. At about 10.30pm, all VIPs had arrived and the show started. @z909 and I left after watching the opening number. We went to check out other bars.

On Sunday, not a singe private sofa seat was reserved when I went in. Saturday is obviously the bar’s busiest night. I had my eyes on a dancer. Saw him on Wednesday then didn’t see him on other nights. He had gone for visa run. I asked my favourite mamasan about him and mamasan told me he would be back. At 9.45pm, dancer walks in. We chat and agree on terms and I happily took him back for short time.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Just came back from Lucky Boys. Show is constantly improving. Laser show with laser beams shooting from ladyboy diva singer and backup dancers. By far the best gogo bar show in Bangkok, and I have seen the other shows at Moonlight, Jupiter, Screwboys, Freshboys, Hot Male and Banana the past week. The only show I haven’t seen is Tawan.

When the show start at Luck Boys ?

Luckyboys also has later show. Best fuck show I think, if you like that. 3rd guy comes on at end and cums on the bottom as he is being fucked. Also they parade around through the audience still attached for tips, groping etc! 

6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Luckyboys also has later show. Best fuck show I think, if you like that. 3rd guy comes on at end and cums on the bottom as he is being fucked. Also they parade around through the audience still attached for tips, groping etc! 

When is the later show ?

13 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

The fuckshow is only during the late show at 11:45 or also at 10:30? ;)

Tonight's midnight show had solo jerk off (did not cum), two diva acts, the big dick top with small bottom twink fuck show, and ... One where the guys walked up one by one to a pole at the front of the stage and whacked their hard ons against it to make a ringing sound...Thought it was a bit peculiar. Felt bad as you can see some of them in pain.

I wonder how much they actually get paid if no one offs them. Most people just bought one drink so it didn't seem like the place was pulling in much. Though it was probably just a slow night...