bucknaway

Pattaya tourist trying Rio for first time

1 hour ago, bucknaway said:

I'm probably not the right person to look to advice on visiting Brazil since I'm not excited about this trip.  I thought I'd be excited at some point but here is sit on the gay beach of ipenema and I don't care.  Yes the guys are hot and there are so, so many that it can be overwhelming.  Yes I had some of the best sex I've had in a while but I'm still not wowed.

Right now I'm waiting for a guy from planet Romeo to meet me.  I'm sure it will be a lot of fun but...  I don't know.  When I get back to the room I'll begin my trip report.

I'm sure shot of gin will cheer you up.

Friday I went to the beach to watch the hot guys play volleyball and to people watch.bbso far I'm not enjoying the traditional Brazilian foods.  I may try to find a Chinese takeout.

While on the beach I began to chat on the phone apps with several guys but decided to meet a guy I talked with for a while.  In person his style didn't match what I expected from our chats.  He came a long way so we hung out for a while.  We went to my room and had goofball sex.  I didn't want to ask him to leave out of fear of hurting his feelings.  We said goodbye when I was heading to club 117.

At the club the place was packed and there were many hot GPs there.  One GP just seem to be all over me the moment I sat at a table in the back room.  I only remember sitting down and him shaking my hand.  Before I knew what was happening he pulled my hand and wrapped my fingers around his big thick cock and his toungw was in my mouth.  It was too much all at once and I managed to get away but he followed me but left when I told him I wanted to look around.  

I saw some me very hot guys there, even a few gps I've lusted over from online sights.  One very sexy guy with dreads and a tight body.  He had my mouth fall open and just go stared at him as he prepared to leave.  I was headed to a suite with Alex from Thursday.  

The rest of the night was uneventful and not much to write about. 

Todays events will depend on who messages me and when they plan to meet me.  It's all the luck of the draw. 

Def gotta get to the saunas no later than 7pm.....for restaurants , try a sandwich shop called Cervantes, there are 2 entrances/sides....a restaurant side and a stand up bar, little shop....really good and not expensive.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g303506-d949538-Reviews-Cervantes-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html

Or Pizza...only get pizza and drinks there:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g303506-d949538-Reviews-Cervantes-Rio_de_Janeiro_State_of_Rio_de_Janeiro.html

Just want to drop a note to say I'm lapping up all the details here while telling myself I must finally make it to Rio. Twice (more than ten years ago) I was supposed to get there. One was cancelled due to a family emergency back in Oz, and the second one was a business visit that somehow didn't materialise for reasons I cannot remember... wait, I think that was Sao Paolo, not Rio.

Anyway, am very much interested now and appreciate all the first-hand info that's coming through.

Bucknaway (or others who know) -- you've mentioned the "working boys" in the saunas... how does that work? How would you know who's a working boy and who's not... and presumably the service is provided within the sauna itself? Can a working boy be taken out? Is he a freelancer or does the sauna management have a role to play (and fee to be charged)? How is it negotiated if you don't speak Portuguese?

Mack

5 hours ago, bucknaway said:

I've been back from Brazil for over a week now and i'm ready to talk about the trip. I hope to do it a little different than I have given reports in the past.  I started a few reports but they became too wordy and i want to make this report more informational and less personal.              

I don't know about the others, but I do want to hear of your personal adventures. You write wonderfully and you get into the oddest situations, yet always with a bright outlook on life. Your reports are a joy to read. Never mind if you don't have the time to wrap everything up. Send us what you have.

Sounds straightforward enough. I presume there is an entry charge for the sauna facilities paid on entering like all saunas. 

I do wonder from a business angle whether the management, knowing which boys are regular hustlers, might give them a waiver on the entry fee since these are the boys that bring extra business :unsure:

Mack

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Sounds straightforward enough. I presume there is an entry charge for the sauna facilities paid on entering like all saunas. 

No, except for payment to the boys, you pay for everything when you check-out (entrance fee, room, bar tab etc). Credit cards accepted (at least at Lagoa)

You get a key to a locker when you check-in. The key has number that you flash when you order something.