barcelona92

money boys

12 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Or return to oz?

Well I did 

But I must say I had sex with the "African " money boys in Pattaya whilst I was there ,big dicks and nice too , two of them 

But paying money boys is just not in my fantasy anymore , I actually messaged a Thai guy in Sydney last night on Grindr 38yo 

I said you looking for a fuck?

He replies " I'm a moneyboy"

I replied back " At your age? Leaving it a bit late Thai  daddy aren't you  "

He ended up blocking me ,maybe he just didn't like my pic so was using excuses but I certainly won't be paying money for guys anywhere in the world at that age !

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Well I did 

But I must say I had sex with the "African " money boys in Pattaya whilst I was there ,big dicks and nice too , two of them 

But paying money boys is just not in my fantasy anymore , I actually messaged a Thai guy in Sydney last night on Grindr 38yo 

He ended up blocking me ,maybe he just didn't like my pic so was using excuses but I certainly won't be paying money for guys anywhere in the world at that age !

38 je je je a grandfather himself for country like Tailand and other. 

4 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I actually messaged a Thai guy in Sydney last night on Grindr 38yo 

He ended up blocking me ,

Don't you think it was a bit rude ?

One of most in shape boys in Bangkok I regularly engage is about that age and remains very popular.

I've known a Pattaya mb for nearly twenty years....I met him just before I met P. He's thirty-nine now and still looks twenty-five. He has kept his body in immaculate shape and when I see him now, I realise that he is  as attractive now as he was then. And probably with better skills in the bed! And he still works in a host bar.

I remember that after craving the attentions of the young, by the time was I was into my fifth or sixth  trip to Thailand I'd discovered that older guys were  just better technically.  They'd  learnt more.... and invariably spoke better English, something that was important to me.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Londoner said:

I've known a Pattaya mb for nearly twenty years....I met him just before I met P. He's thirty-nine now and still looks twenty-five. He has kept his body in immaculate shape and when I see him now, I realise that he is  as attractive now as he was then. And probably with better skills in the bed! And he still works in a host bar.

I remember that after craving the attentions of the young, by the time was I was into my fifth or sixth  trip to Thailand I'd discovered that older guys were  just better technically.  They'd  learnt more.... and invariably spoke better English, something that was important to me.

The most important part, is his dick now still as firm as 20 years ago?

8 hours ago, Londoner said:

I've known a Pattaya mb for nearly twenty years.... He's thirty-nine now and still looks twenty-five. He has kept his body in immaculate shape and when I see him now, I realise that he is  as attractive now as he was then. And probably with better skills in the bed! And he still works in a host bar.

There's one guy at BBB who meets  your description and when I visited that bar with resident farang he pointed at him and his comment was exactly like yours, word for word.

8 hours ago, Londoner said:

I'd discovered that older guys were  just better technically.  They'd  learnt more.... and invariably spoke better English, something that was important to me.

and , what is important for muscle lovers like myself older guys are much better built as it takes a time 

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

and , what is important for muscle lovers like myself older guys are much better built as it takes a time

I find rather the opposite. I have met several over 30s, and while they still look fine, they suffer from what I call "the flesh is not firm". Changes in skin/muscle/fat that makes it less appealing for me to touch.

7 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

I find rather the opposite. I have met several over 30s, and while they still look fine, they suffer from what I call "the flesh is not firm". Changes in skin/muscle/fat that makes it less appealing for me to touch.

no dispute here , i should say it better " muscle boys ten to be older " 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

if you move you will lose a chance to travel to Thailand for vacations. Give it consideration

Very true , I thought about this after you last wrote it and I noticed many other posters quoting what you wrote .

The excitement and looking forward ,even the planning etc , but you know you get the both of both worlds if you live in farangland and travel there two or three times a year .

I actually asked a expat who moved to Pattaya what he looks forward to in regard to travel now ,and he really couldn't come up with anything except Cambodia.

Last month I actually met a former Pattaya business owner who was now living in his home country and visiting Thailand,he gets far more enjoyment in visiting twice a year than living there ,although at his age of 72 he is finding the travel can be tiring.

He actually lovess to work and still works full time in his home country so can afford to travel rather than as he puts it " hibernate in a room in Pattaya by himself all year long" 

" been there done that" he said 

I wont say who it is but he was running a business back in the early 2000's in Pattaya ,a nice guy