Olddaddy

I gave up on money boys

The last 2 weeks in Pattaya recently I gave up on hiring  money boys !

It wasn't the same paying some to pound my butt as getting someone who wanted to do it 

I had more enjoyable time than reading on apps " how much you pay me ?

Can't you guys nowadays get free sex?

Free sex in Pattaya is often easier than paid. Just open Grindr.
But lust.... Well. 
Ultimately it depends on your desires. 
I often meet a boy in Jomtien, and money isn't an issue. I know that on my death bed, I don't want to regret not having him in bed. That's why I only walk the beach in the early hours once a week!  

2 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Free sex in Pattaya is often easier than paid. Just open Grindr.
But lust.... Well. 
Ultimately it depends on your desires. 
I often meet a boy in Jomtien, and money isn't an issue. I know that on my death bed, I don't want to regret not having him in bed. That's why I only walk the beach in the early hours once a week!  

I walked the beach in the early hours too....saw one old money boy from the early 2000's walking & talking to himself,he offered me a BJ for 300 baht ,no thanks !

Headed to sansuk sauna got a fuck from a Malaysian guy ...free

2 hours ago, reader said:

Think of it this way: did you work for free or did you ask your would-be employer “how much you pay me”?

I'm saying the point is ... nowadays you can get free sex , do you really need to pay and if so ...why?

It could be a number of reasons 

49 minutes ago, Shonen said:

I could get free sex, but I wouldn’t want it. I’m as old as you Daddy, and probably in better shape, but I like young sexy twinks. So I’ll spend my money and enjoy sex. With no regrets because I can afford it.

I doubt the sexy boys I have sex with would do it for free. In fact I find the boys less enthusiastic even when I pay. Because I’m older. Ten years ago I was met with more enthusiasm. I’m not overweight, but my skin isn’t young . I feel blessed that I’m in position to find so many willing to accept my paper for fun.

when I’m dying and probably have half a million in net worth going to my heirs, I might regret I didn’t blow more on the sex.

Post a pic 

🤣

3 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I walked the beach in the early hours too....saw one old money boy from the early 2000's walking & talking to himself,he offered me a BJ for 300 baht ,no thanks !

Headed to sansuk sauna got a fuck from a Malaysian guy ...free

You really are not at the right place. 

Soi 12, opposite Pizza Company dear.. 

Old Daddy, I think I've found the solution to your quest: encourage a group of lustful young men who want to pound old daddy ass to volunteer to do it on a  pro bono basis. Surly among the posse of available talent, there must be a handful of eager, civic-minded candidates. And they'd be no legal problems because they're not getting paid.

The clever ones can probably take a tax write off.

I recall a prior discussion in which Old Daddy said he'd sucked-off and/or eaten the asses of 60 guys in 60 days.  Unless he's got a heck of a lot of money to spend, at that volume of sex he is compelled to find it for free.  

But free or cheaper doesn't mean it's better.  Each of us is different, though, and, for some, quantity is more inportant than  quality. Then there are guys who want it all, for nothing ... who make a game out of being cheap, and the game becomes the priority ... not the sex. 

Another reason I like to pay is because I’m rather selfish having sex. I like being edged for at least an hour and it’s not easy finding even money boys to do this. Their arm gets tired quickly but I found one who will gladly do it for the thousand baht I pay him.

So I’m also spoiled over the years from having my preference of guy so easy to find. At my age I suppose I should be having sex with someone closer to my age, though I can’t imagine it. Say I met Old Daddy and he wanted me to drill his pasty, blubbery white ass. I would demand 50,000 baht. Ha ha just kidding old daddy.

But seriously. Getting older it’s getting more difficult to even have sex at times. So I’m in even more need of a sexy boy. Unless you’re not picky and can get off with average looking guys and bodies, nothing wrong with free sex.

I also realize that many are on a strict budget and can’t afford to fly here or even pay for sex. I would hate to be in that position and I’m grateful that I’m able to. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Shonen said:

I also realize that many are on a strict budget and can’t afford to fly here or even pay for sex. I would hate to be in that position and I’m grateful that I’m able to. 

Some wealthy people don't need to fly to Thailand or central/south America to pay for sex.

• Members
43 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Then they end up paying hush money or losing their jobs, like Les Moonves or Harvey Weinstein, wishing that they went to Thailand, lol

I said wealthy people, I didn't say celebrities.  If you are American celebrities or politicians, it doesn't matter where you go, the press will dig out your dirts. And, Les Moonves, Harvey Weinstein got in trouble because of sexual harassment, not because of paid sex.

There are plenty of prostitutes in America or Europe.  So the supply is there for the demand.

There are younger guys who like older guys. I have a friend who is 56 and his bf is 28. The younger one makes more money and is totally in love with the older fellow. In Berlin nightclub I have seen really senior gentelman sucking muscled young arab or kurdish guy, and that lasted long. Both were naked. In fact in India, MiddleEast, older guys are often desired (smart, experienced) and young guys are often seen as not interesting (dumb).