spoon

Heading to thailand again, first stop, Pattaya. Any member want to meet?

Hi all. 

Its time for my annual pilgrimage trip to thailand. This time, itll be pattaya straight from the airport, maybe with a side trip to exchange money if the exchange rate is great. If anyone in pattaya would like to meet for coffee or a meal, do PM me. Will be in pattaya for only 5 nights, starting very soon. 

For those who dont know me, im asian in my late 30s, who prefer muscular types. Ive worte several trip reports before, but admittedly, didnt have time or motivation to keep writing one this year or even finished up my trip report on last year trip, as my work is currently quite busy. Nevertheless, i have a fixed annual leave that needs to be used by year end, so im back to thailand again. 

Hoping to meet some of you in pattaya soon. Looking forward to my trip this year, a second trip to thailand but will be my first for pattaya. 

You really want to meet miserable old men at your age?

I'm not sure about Bangkok but last time I was in Pattaya the health state of some of these guys was shocking and just the decrepit looks

Better to go on Grindr etc and meet guys who are into fun & laughter   than some guy who is 60 looking like he is 80

I mean each to his own but I know being old myself I really don't want to hang around old miserable men who talk about nothing than their sickness's

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

You really want to meet miserable old men at your age?

I'm not sure about Bangkok but last time I was in Pattaya the health state of some of these guys was shocking and just the decrepit looks

Better to go on Grindr etc and meet guys who are into fun & laughter   than some guy who is 60 looking like he is 80

I mean each to his own but I know being old myself I really don't want to hang around old miserable men who talk about nothing than their sickness's

Fortunately, i am keen to meet anyone with similar interest with me, regardless of age. Not sure how me meeting other forum members are affecting you? Are u in pattaya? Do u want to meet? 

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Fortunately, i am keen to meet anyone with similar interest with me, regardless of age. Not sure how me meeting other forum members are affecting you? Are u in pattaya? Do u want to meet? 

What country are you from may I ask?