vinapu

Better to be retired than retarded - Thailand and Cambodia in January 2024. Trip report, brief but long.

39 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I did not bother with neither tiger nor elephant  concentration camps , I don’t like this type of entertainment even if I’m not animal lover I don’t support enslaving and drugging them for somebody’s entertainment.

From commercial part I like some offerings at cashews farm- they sold cashews in several different flavors, I found truffle one particularly tasty but not exactly cheap.

Loving your reports vinapu.

Yes I agree on the animal concentration camps and I too avoid them. With my only trip to the cashew farm I walked out with so many cashews it wasn't funny, my 2 favoured flavours were the chocolate and the chilli, took a long time to eat them all:p :D

Thanks for the great report about Phuket @vinapu !
So, whats your take about Phuket? Is it worth a visit? I was on Phuket 3x and the last time (10 years ago) the gay scene was small and a bit depressing. I could imagine to visit it again (maybe as a stopover on the route to Kao Lak).
I also don't like the animal zoo's. I also don't like human zoo's as in the north of TH close to the border to Birma/Myanmar (Meo tribes). Humiliating and embarrassing... but that's just my humble opinion. Did it once and never again.

Really enjoying this trip report. Some great photos from Cambodia, and those pictures of Sukhothai are making me want to visit myself.

You never told me, when we met in Bangkok, that you were going to Phuket, I was of course just back from my Patong Beach stay. Probably for the best, saved you from having to listen to my unneeded advice, lol

I got a sense of déjà vu when I saw your photos. The ones from Zag could have been mine, and the day trip I took was exactly the same itinerary, except on my tour, we didn’t visit the Tiger sanctuary.

31 minutes ago, forrestreid said:

Really enjoying this trip report. Some great photos from Cambodia, and those pictures of Sukhothai are making me want to visit myself.

You never told me, when we met in Bangkok, that you were going to Phuket, I was of course just back from my Patong Beach stay. Probably for the best, saved you from having to listen to my unneeded advice, lol

When we met it was day before my trip to Sukhotai with K so it was likely all was on my mind. Phuket part  this trip was more afterthought. 

Sukhotai is definitely worth a visit and as I said earlier , on day of departure from there I had a feeling I can start all over again there.

You did not miss anything other that possibly beer and ice cream by skipping tiger sanctuary

44 minutes ago, vinapu said:

On line message from Cambodian “ ??? “ send at 8.in the morning. So I asked why you did not show up? Only to get exactly the same “detailed” response . I

“???” is apparently a fall back for a multitude of boys on the game. It serves  as a cover for all kinds of gaffs—intentional, inadvertent or whatever fits situation. Had it used on me a week ago as excuse for missed massage appointment in the form of bear with two question marks above. 

22 minutes ago, reader said:

“???” is apparently a fall back for a multitude of boys on the game. It serves  as a cover for all kinds of gaffs—intentional, inadvertent or whatever fits situation. Had it used on me a week ago as excuse for missed massage appointment in the form of bear with two question marks above. 

they can use as many question marks they  like  but I'm not second guessing . After receiving 2nd set of those all subsequent messages including ' can I see you in your hotel in Bangkok  ? " went unanswered

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Arm happy to have his life during day seemed very happy to see me again. Boring , controlling who cares

If this is the same Arm, which I'm sure it is.....things start out amazingly for sex and quickly downhill afterwards, hooks you in to think every night will be amazing, then blah. Was my experience anyway.....I still say hi when I see him, but if other options are available.....which there usually are, I let him "have his life" , lol 

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

In meantime , rest assured my friend Bkkmfj find way of occupying himself with suitable company but that is his business. We left at the same time but in different directions.

It was great to see you again Vinapu and to catch up after 1 year.

Firstly, I loved those urinal photos that you took from Phuket.  That is very original.  I guess the only things that can watch you piss are the bats and birds ?

Since you shared with us you offing sexy ARM - I can share that I offed 2 small guys that looked almost like brothers - but one was Thai and the other Cambodian (? was that correct Vinapu ?) - anyway they lived kind of near each other where only the Thai/Cambodian border separated them but they met in Pattaya in the go-go bar scene and then became good friends.  I used the usual technique - call down the first guy and see if he is cool with the second guy - which the mamsans confirmed and were elated that Vinapu and myself - we offed 3 of their best looking guys within 30 minutes ?

Were mine good ?  Yes, we got the deed done in bed but only after I fed them as they were both starving and we made a food stall stop on the way to my place.  Then after everybody's respective orgasms - they showered and left - unlike Vinapu - I love to sleep alone - as I find it difficult to sleep with one eye open.

And remember Vinapu - I want to join you one time in BKK - because since I retired here in Jomtien since September 2022, I have only been in BKK (other than the airport) 1 single time - and it was for shopping.  So, I need a Vinapu training course regarding the delights of BKK and the guys.....

But I am not complaining - as Pattaya and Jomtien keep my hands busy....

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

If this is the same Arm, which I'm sure it is.....things start out amazingly for sex and quickly downhill afterwards, hooks you in to think every night will be amazing, then blah. Was my experience anyway.....I still say hi when I see him, but if other options are available.....which there usually are, I let him "have his life" , lol 

Whatever it is , my experience with him  for those  two nights were definitely both memorable and enjoyable , counting among the best of this entire long and successful trip. 

Sure , after a while,  it happens that  boys start slacking and taking us for granted but so far I'll be happy to return to his embraces. 

23 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Firstly, I loved those urinal photos that you took from Phuket.  That is very original.  I guess the only things that can watch you piss are the bats and birds ?

And remember Vinapu - I want to join you one time in BKK -.....  So, I need a Vinapu training course regarding the delights of BKK and the guys.....

correct, way they were located only spying was available from above , add , climbers  and paragliders to bats and birds.

I will make sure to keep you posted about my next trip whenever it will be, no immediate plans now but sometimes I act amazingly fast. Will be happy to help you to find Bangkok charms. In the BKK-Pattaya split I'm firmly on Bangkok side although rare is Thai trip without me going to Pattaya for at least few days. Now with Arm and #37 discovery , even more reasons to come, lol.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

for those  two nights were definitely both memorable and enjoyable , counting among the best of this entire long and successful trip. 

I wrote here that he was Brazilian quality good sex the 1st time, 2nd night so so, then more downhill from there.....I have a feeling I might be a little more work than you, but that's just a guess, lol

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

they can use as many question marks they  like  but I'm not second guessing . After receiving 2nd set of those all subsequent messages including ' can I see you in your hotel in Bangkok  ? " went unanswered

You could have replied with "???".

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

have a feeling I might be a little more work than you, but that's just a guess, lol

possible. For me he was very good both nights as I said above.

We all have our specifications and hope our boys will work according to them so I guess I got lucky by landing suitable guy