t0oL1

Nice Boys

I have been told  that NB isn't a typical go go bar, in that the guys tend to earn their money from tips within the bar rather than through offs.  Hence the games. 

Not my cup of tea (it never was) but it has managed to provide entertainment for decades to a loyal fan-base....so it must be doing something right. 

I have been going to Nice Boys for a number of years now. I have also offed a number of boys over those same years, some for extended periods. This bar is no place for the shy; boy or customer!

Its arguably not quite as raunchy as it was pre-Covid, but it remains the only gay bar left in Pattaya that routinely offers the same levels of 'hands-on' (indeed even 'mouth-on') activity in the bar between customer and boy.

Not as cheap as it was in terms of drink prices, but still great value.

I love the place; long may it thrive!  😍

It has already been mentioned that it's more "progressive". Maybe the ultimate feature is that u can have a "boy" sit with u for mutual open wanking. When this starts, they put on the table toilette papaer, so no prblm with cumming. 

I have yet to see there actual fucking in public, though I won't be surprised if that too would b tolerated / encouraged, for the appropriate tip.....

Admittedly it was long ago, but I must admit that a  customer sitting with a guy near me  calling a waiter for a tissue, was perhaps one orgasm too far (or perhaps too close) for me.

Another memory even more ancient, was of overt oral sex performed, again not far from me. I reflected that the toilets may have been a better venue, though I must admit that in those far-off days the toilets in many bars were, well.....I wouldn't have invited my mother to use them.

I agree Londoner about too close by. That's why in my visits there I prefer corner seats. If a customer near me gets too active - I move away, unless the scene is voyeuristically satisfying. 

I'd never use toiletts there for sex. Hygene aside, many welcome the doing-it in-public feel.....

7 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Vessey, is that "mouth on" the boy's, the customer's or both ?

Racking my brains, I think all the examples I have seen (and indeed participated in) are customers sucking the boys.  Being mostly straight boys, most of them would be reluctant to reciprocate - at least in public, they have their image to maintain amongst their peers! haha.

Usually just the boy wanking, with your assistance of course, but mutual wanking certainly available, and usually to completion.

23 hours ago, 12is12 said:

I agree Londoner about too close by. That's why in my visits there I prefer corner seats. If a customer near me gets too active - I move away, unless the scene is voyeuristically satisfying. 

I'd never use toiletts there for sex. Hygene aside, many welcome the doing-it in-public feel.....

I'm afraid that I find the idea of oral sex, or more happening at the next table a turn on. I remember Golden Cock, in the old days, and those rather sticky sofas!

12 hours ago, floridarob said:

I'd wear gym shorts there to give easier access....

Don't laugh, Vinapu. That's exactly what I did.

I had extra baggy shorts made so I could wear them in Golden Cock, Natureboys and Eros.

They worked a treat, especially when there were other customers in the bar, as unlike the boys, I would not pull my shorts down unless I wasn't the only customer in the bar.

Golden Cock used to close the door and station a guard outside when I visited in the afternoon, so I had plenty of warning if a customer was approaching.

I remember my first time and first trip to pattaya about 10 years ago when I was still shy.

I forgot which gogo bar I went, but I was hit on by one mamasan. He repeatedly asked me to take him to my hotel for more fun.

I was terrified then left the bar soon. I now regretted so much that I should have asked him back the boy I wanted to have fun to go as well😅

Went last night. They were having a birthday party for a waiter. Little crowded with about 7-8 customers. At least I can see how my friends party was like - I couldn’t attend that one as I was flying back.

Made sure to tip the older kathoey waitress. I don’t think she gets many tips.

Photos are from June 2020.

image.jpeg

New Annoying Mamasan

Was there last night. Have acquired a new “friend” . A new annoying  mamasan/ older waiter. “You want another drink?” He comes out with a drink for HIMSELF. Gave him a dirty look with another waiter and boys watching. Then I got ANOTHER waiter to get me another drink. 
DARN - did I forget to tip him?