numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

Money is addictive.

it is but only to those who had this as their foremost priority.

For quite a few reasons I'd not return to my previous job even if it was paying twice as much I make now and I'm sure I'm not alone .

An no , it was not moneyboy job , LOL

Ive had a few masseur/mb who told me they are quitting and end up still working. true enough they do go back home, but then they work their hometown instead. when they went vack, they did ask if we can send in money too to help with him buying land to farm. In monboy case, it does seems like he was trying to get money at first when he mentioned about the house. But all the subsequent chat/video calls says otherwise. And with monboy a cousin of victory, close friends to samebb, its pretty easy for numazu to know if he is back working.

Even if MonBoy eventually does indeed return to being a money boy for whatever reason, that doesn't mean that he didn't have honest intentions when he left. Many things can happen, especially to poor and therefore vulnerable people. It's always easy to judge people from a comfy armchair.

Bangkok does feel a little smaller without monboy... I saw photos of him in a hospital a couple of days ago on facebook. Hope he is ok!

Interesting and bothersome that you say he was in a hospital.

Does Victory have any information you can share???

Guest samebb

Call me cynic; I am sure MonBoy will return to the scene. Money is addictive.

Enjoyed the entertainment the reports bring also liked all those thoughtful comments. And do look forward to Numazu's next trip.

And you couldn't be more wrong. Hd wont return. From talking with his cousin he is happy back at home.

Guest samebb

Interesting and bothersome that you say he was in a hospital.

Does Victory have any information you can share???

I will find out from victory when I am back in Bangkok. I have extended my stay in Pattaya.

And you couldn't be more wrong. He wont return. From talking with his cousin he is happy back at home.

I wont disagree but if he does return some (more) time in the future, please do report back.

Even if MonBoy eventually does indeed return to being a money boy for whatever reason, that doesn't mean that he didn't have honest intentions when he left. Many things can happen, especially to poor and therefore vulnerable people. It's always easy to judge people from a comfy armchair.

I would not argue about this either. I am not judging MonBoy per se; more to do with human weakness (or greed) I guess.

It's simple, whatever will be will be. We all try to stop doing something or make a change in our life. We try to be str9ng and so.etimes we succeed and other times we give in to temptation.

If the guy is able to stay away, good for him. If he finds that he has to return to the work of a gogo employee. Wish him the best, he tried.

Did he lie or did he try to deceive? No more than us who tell others we will stop smoking, not return to thailand, cut back on delicious fattening food.

The best we can try is to try.

Thanks for a beautifully crafted story. I feel I have known both of you for years. The slow fade of Monboy, from big cock hot lively golden brown smiling urban chaotic enthusiastic sensual embrace to the slow fade sepia toned quiet and thoughtful Burmese farmer: a perfect diamond of a story. Very moving. Sentimental and real both.

Thanks again.

Thanks numazu for a really interesting story!

Returning to English learning discussion - I am thinking of using it for my English studies. There is an exercise when you are just sitting and copying down a book by your hand and a pen; but it is time consuming, so it should be an intresting book :)

thanks numazu for sharing inner thoughts and dramatic license.  so enjoyed reading.  loved monboy... miss monboy... erotic and emotional....  the best sort of love affair you can have.  as others have mentioned, i too have had the opportunity for great lovers in BKK and your story stirs all the emotions you have expressed.  thank you...

and get a taxi (500 baht flat rate)

That just encourages them to try again.

As for holding hands in public, I don't do for various reasons: I'm 184 cm and most local boys are significantly shorter, so one of us has to contort to get our hands at same level; when walking on sidewalk next to each other we have to navigate around other pedestrians and on roads without sidewalk walking next to each other is out of question; when crossing roads it's better to cross separately.

That just encourages them to try again.

while you are right , in Bangkok there are so many taxis that person willing only  to pay meter shouldn't have a problem finding willing taxi within 2-3 minutes.

Once I was leaving BBB Inn at 3 a.m. during heavy deluge and even in such conditions in dead of the night taxi arrived at curb in 20 seconds  and I noticed few free ones approaching ( 20 seconds was enough for me to get completely wet and yes , I paid flat fee requested 500, I  was prepared to pay even 600 ). But other than that only times I paid flat fee in BKK was 1-2 trips from Suriwong to Malaysia hotel and even that I haggled down to 100 while meter is 70.

Now, in light of the current crackdown on illegal workers, I'm wondering how much this may have played into MonBoy's decision to return home. 

I'm inclined to believe that although it factors into the boys' thinking, the resourceful will continue to take their chances and seek their fortunes in BKK and Pattaya.

Was sent this recently:

Judging by English text, it's not so cruel.

post-14053-0-42825400-1499927320_thumb.jpg

As for holding hands in public, I don't do for various reasons: I'm 184 cm and most local boys are significantly shorter, so one of us has to contort to get our hands at same level; when walking on sidewalk next to each other we have to navigate around other pedestrians and on roads without sidewalk walking next to each other is out of question; when crossing roads it's better to cross separately.

And one more reason for not holding hands in public (I just had a boy who initiated, so we did): palms get sweaty!

Regarding holding hands with boys. I find they often initiate this when accompanying them from their bar to hotels. I think they believe it to be part of the off ritual. I'm OK with it in gay areas and is common place to see older gays doing the same with their young boyfriends in BT, Sunee, Jomtien Complex on Dongtan Beach. Hetros are often seen holding hands with girls young enough to be their grand daughters on Beach Road.

However I would not do it for example at the Soi Buakhow Market or in a shopping mall and of course it's rather difficult on Pattaya's crowded and often uneven sidewalks.