vinapu

Art of Thai adventures -report of June 2018 trip

Your baht is there in your wallet to use to your advantage to get what you want, who you want, and when you want.

surely I agree although like with any other purchase sometimes , mercifully rarely, we don't get what we expect but that's the risk of dealing with  real people who may have their own priorities.

Thankfully that trip was free of disappointments and stressful encounters  although few of them, specially massages  were kind of lackluster, paid, consumed  and forgotten encounters. But one can't avoid it on very intensive  but short vacations.

given your hotel hopping and praise for the Classroom I looked it up on booking.com and yes, it looks ok, BUT the - uhm -  artwork on the wall is a bit questionable for our tastes haha ;-)

I've stayed in Classrooms with similar pictures on the wall.   The boys really do not mind at all. 

The hotel is well placed for Boyztown and the top floor balconies are not really overlooked, so in one fine case my latest boy was quite happy to wander out there naked.

WE WANT TWINKS!

WE WANT TWINKS!

WE WANT TWINKS!

:-)

Great reports as always, vinapu.

But...

WE...

If a guy walks slightly ahead or slightly behind me, he's trying to create distance between us and that doesn't bode well for what follows. But if he walks at my side and carries on a conversation--regardless of language discrepancy--I feel that he respects me and doesn't fear being seen with me.

Perhaps, reader, but not necessarily true.  A guy I know walks far in advance of me or far behind me when in Sunee Plaza but once outside the Plaza it is hand in hand.  I have no idea why.

Perhaps, reader, but not necessarily true.  A guy I know walks far in advance of me or far behind me when in Sunee Plaza but once outside the Plaza it is hand in hand.  I have no idea why.

You got me, too. Can't explain it any more than you can.

If I guy does it to me, I stop en route (and I have), give him fee agreed upon, and say adios.

But that me. I'm not judging you or the guy. I just don't want anything further to do with someone who disrespects me, regardless of how legitimate he may believe his motive is. There are simply far too many others who are glad to be with me, door to door.

Stayed in the D'aree Baily Silom at my last trip booked their suppirier room it was very good and spacious but noisy . the water pressure was so weak that I couldn't use bathroom only their shower,the Wi-Fi was lousy .however the location is unbeatable.

I'm not so sure, guys full of self confidence tend to steer encounter to their liking not mine. Happen rarely but it does and I wonder then who is in charge of agenda

As for walks I tend to be liberal and understand that sometimes boys don't really want to be seen   with farang  age of their grandfather

I agree vinapu. When I was first dating my now husband, he was embarrassed to be seen walking with me because of the age difference (22 years). He was not a money boy, but even so, there is of course a definite cultural stigma attached to prostitution, and some young men may choose not to give the appearance of being money boys, however illogical that may appear to us. I don't think we should be offended by that. It is probably not a sign of disrespect, and I'm glad I didn't interpret it that way; if I had, I might not now be married to this wonderful guy!

Stayed in the D'aree Baily Silom at my last trip booked their suppirier room it was very good and spacious but noisy . the water pressure was so weak that I couldn't use bathroom only their shower,the Wi-Fi was lousy .however the location is unbeatable.

truth is any hotel located in that square Silom-Narathiwas-Surowong-Rama IV is unbeatable location, short walk to / from  whatever we REALLY need

I don't think we should be offended by that. It is probably not a sign of disrespect, and I'm glad I didn't interpret it that way; if I had, I might not now be married to this wonderful guy!

I'm glad you weren't offended by his early behavior and that you both are now happily married.

We're all free to interpret the actions of others in terms of how it affects us as individuals. When I'm the one paying the tab, I will always consider that type of behavior as offensive. I acknowledge that it may cost me the possibility of a good time behind closed doors, but that's a trade off I'm prepared to make.

Like I said earlier, just too many great guys out there who willingly walk at my side. Only had that one who didn't.

I'm glad you weren't offended by his early behavior and that you both are now happily married.

We're all free to interpret the actions of others in terms of how it affects us as individuals. When I'm the one paying the tab, I will always consider that type of behavior as offensive. I acknowledge that it may cost me the possibility of a good time behind closed doors, but that's a trade off I'm prepared to make.

Like I said earlier, just too many great guys out there who willingly walk at my side. Only had that one who didn't.

I agree if I consider a long-term with a Thai boy and he isn't willing to walk side by side with me there is no point to be with him ,I am not paying for long term behind closed doors and I will be certenly offended by this kind of behavior.

If I take a boy for short time it's not a problem at all .

Very nice report Vinapu .I like your approach to change frequently hotels at your short vacation and explore as many bars as you can at the same night.As you discovered by your self twinks are more affectionate and patient than hunks usually do.

Last night and clearly 'an embarrassment of riches' on offer - decisions decisions LOL

Too often I spend my last holiday night with one of my favourites - trouble is the morning parting is often emotional, perhaps I should follow your lead and go for someone new and just enjoy the moment?

.I like your approach to change frequently hotels at your short vacation and explore as many bars as you can at the same night.As you discovered by your self twinks are more affectionate and patient than hunks usually do.

I like to be on the road as much as reach destination it's why my hotel hopping habit - just substitution of being on the move.

Going through 8 bars like last night is not what I normally do as it it ruinous in Bangkok but it was spark of the moment decision just to utilize last night in full. Had I seen in any of them boy I'd fell instantly in the love with I'd stop all that jumping  but it was fun ending in discovery  completely new bar as we saw.

I'm firmly in hunks camp but  if suitable twink comes along I'm taking him , I'm not a doctrinaire and smile does more for me that body. I will not argue about twinks being more  affectionate as there's some merit in it but most affectionate from them all I recall was a hunky hunk , long gone One from Screwboys ( refer to my Dec 2014 trip report, LOL ).

Last night and clearly 'an embarrassment of riches' on offer - decisions decisions LOL

Too often I spend my last holiday night with one of my favourites - trouble is the morning parting is often emotional, perhaps I should follow your lead and go for someone new and just enjoy the moment?

all that bar survey was spontaneous decision for  a sake of it, not for lack of suitable companions - #19 and #7 from Screwboys would do in instant. 

In fact in every bar was at least one whom I could off. Had night been longer I'd continue but closing times forced me to make a move, LOL

I had only one case of emotional good bye and it was not even in the morning-I usually depart in dead of night, and it did not worked out well next trip as boy tried to claim ownership of me  with scene when  I offed somebody else.

On the first  night I try to have somebody new , on the last  - whoever comes along , again I'm not a doctrinaire.

I learned my lessons , often boy I'm dreaming to return to next trip turns up to be gone or not as attractive as my memory cherished or gave me cold shoulder.

Good example was that trip reported above and first entry to BBB Pattaya. I was hoping to see certain Bank and he seems to be gone for good, Keow I had good time with   in September did not seem to recall me at all even if his bar friend Art remembered and reminded him that I offed him for a whole night. 

Both Arts were true stars of this trip but I'm fully mentally prepared that next time , whenever it will be they may be gone or not available. I will lick my wounds and move on as always, LOL.