Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

14 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Okay, noted on that, but I'm not sure they'll agree, lol...but no harm in trying, right?

it's good enough to ask one of them , he will know it idea has chance of flying.

I noticed that when comes to 3somes with guys from the same bar, less people there know, the better. The same with hunks who may bottom

On 12/14/2019 at 12:57 PM, GWMinUS said:

WOW and who is Mr. Guy?? So hot! and not over developed...

Sorry looks like I asked the Question but did not upload the Photo...

Mr. Guy.jpg

I bumped into this model last night at 8 plus at Soi thaniya while I was on my way to Soi 4 for dinner. He was dressed very stylishly and wore the same tinted glasses in the photo. Not tall though.

Spending some time with my dictionary this morning: it comes from the Greek word sarkazhein,which literally means "tear the flesh." A sense of humor which mocks or ridicules, usually by saying the opposite of what is actually meant. 

Perhaps this should also be included “lightening the moods of often combative forum members. A much valued participant in all discussions” 

Yup.

It's that divine wisdom, enlightening us all that these Moonlight models and boys, highlighted and fawned over throughout a 50 page thread, are actually more attractive than the mamasan !!

Who woulda ever thunk????

Hey, I appreciate what vinapu and other veterans contribute that are well thought out and have some value, but overboard is overbored.  

Oh, oh...   What time does the sun come up where he lives?  I'll await my spanking.  

1 hour ago, bucky13 said:

vinapu, if you'd kindly stop just a moment and think it through before your incessant need to immediately comment on virtually every post ever made about gay Thailand........

Ok, I got what I deserved I guess,  I will shut up, 3 posts a day max , more time for my knitting and spinning 

34 minutes ago, bucky13 said:

....... overboard is overbored.  

Oh, oh...   What time does the sun come up where he lives?  I'll await my spanking.  

it may take a while, I'm not one of those "combative forum  members " hank 75 mentioned above , afraid it spoils my knitting pattern ( and perhaps  yarn too )

I don't think there's nothing wrong with being so active here and adding some humor to the thread...I believe that's what Vinapu is doing, just my opinion, no argument please...

Anyway, to answer the question, I highly recommend mamasan RN or Linda (long-haired), they arrange my off with the boys when I'm not seeing the show and just want an immediate off...