spoon

Trip Report Christmas and New Year 2.0 Rinse and Repeat

On 1/26/2020 at 2:32 PM, jason1975 said:

Excellent guy! Best dancer in Jupiter, in my opinion. I gave him a thousand-baht garland.

last night, when I went to Jupiter at midnight, I didn’t see him. Maybe he got offed early.

Yup, he holds special place in my heart lol. 

22 hours ago, spoon said:

P said after this he will go to a club that is recently to work there as model, i cant recall the name, starting with D maybe. Its a dance club like Fake.

could be G-Star Pattaya, which has recently opened. Similar to Fake, though I wouldn't call either one a "dance" club, more like a "stand around tables" club LOL as the "dance" floor is not open but full of tables to stand around to drink the bottle of (usually) whisky, which appears to be the main reason to go to such Thai-style clubs, rather than dancing as in western-style clubs (such as DJ Station or G.O.D.)

16 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Yes, because then you would know that no matter how straight the boys are in the first episode, all of them turn out to be gay in the final episode!

watching "Kiss me again" and now I wonder who that surprise will be apart from obvious choices Pete-Kao and Sun- Mork

4 hours ago, spoon said:

My guy, D, is in his 30s from Laos. ..... I really enjoy this guy massage 

Glad to hear I have another Lao gem to chase. For  my personal use , I think Lao boys are the best even if I fully know it's just a good luck I had with them in the past 

14 hours ago, spoon said:

Nope. Z isnt really my type but i really like his company as a friend. H isnt really a money boy too, refusing tips from me is definitely a sign. But nevertheless, i had fun lol

re. Z: kinda surprising as your taste overlaps so much with @vinapu's and A is an example for that

re. H: these things don't always have to be for money, you know.... ;) 

14 minutes ago, anddy said:

re. Z: kinda surprising as your taste overlaps so much with @vinapu's and A is an example for that

re. H: these things don't always have to be for money, you know.... ;) 

I know its not always about money but if it doesnt involve money, one has to be careful to maneuver the "relationship". I did lots of flirting and see his response, but i take things slow with H, maybe too slow, i dont know lol. Its not over yet though but lets wait for the next report.

U are right there are many overlaps of between me and vinapu (not Just A, but lots more boys actually lol) but somehow Z didnt fall into that. Not that Z isnt attractive, he is very popular and had very great body too. Add that to his personality and very good english proficiency, i can totally understand how Vinapu became very fond of Z. But it is a rare case that somehow i dont see him that way.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

I also learned that H didnt know how to read Thai script when he had to asked the movie attendant to help on reading some of the wordings in the websites, probably try to see the current promotions. And I also realized that the slot time for the movie i chose is English audio with thai subtitle. While H english is actually quite good, I felt bad a bit as he probably would understand more if we chose Thai audio with english subtitle instead. But i checked again for the time limit we have (him finishing work at sunset and wanting to go back early to sleep), we didnt have a better time slot choices. I guess maybe in the future, Ill choose a Thai audio english sub for his benefit. 

As far as I know, Hollywood movies with dubbed Thai language has NO English subtitles in movie theatres unlike DVDs whereas original English movies has Thai subtitles.

Thai movies in Thai language has English subtitles.

I let boys choose movies and often they choose Thai audio. lol