spoon

Trip Report Christmas and New Year 2.0 Rinse and Repeat

14 hours ago, spoon said:

First, apart from LT tip, only major expense added are flight, and food which i understand from reading the internet as well as asking some friends is really cheap in Laos.

Did you also need to pay Y's Off Fee to the bar??

On 1/24/2020 at 1:54 PM, hank75 said:

So you had longtime from 2 guys from Jupiter? Congratulations! And company too for Laos. 

Technically yes. But one guy is implant from BBB pattaya. And both guys ive taken ST before. 

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

Spoon shattered to dust 3 common wisdoms about Jupiter - that their boys are going mostly with girls, that they don't do Long Time and that they are poor performers in the room.

Now is question if that is start of new, improved formula trend or just mixture of Spoons's charms and good luck

We all know wisdom or not, there is always exception. Again, 1 was implant from BBB, and another was luck as he suddenly have his night open up hehe. Not sure how much my charm plays into that anymore than my money lol.

23 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Poppy is an amazing singer and that is a very difficult song. I often wonder why he does not audition for one of the record companies and become a real pop star instead of making his career singing in bars. He has the looks and talent for sure. 

Music industry is very complicated and very competitive, so without powerful and rich supporter, its hard to go far. My guess is, its better to have a regular gig with stable income while chasing his dream. But i agree he got the look, the voice, and that is a difficult song to sing and he did it perfectly.

Once I saw Poppy singing duet with a Chinese female customer. He can sing a few Chinese songs although I can’t tell how good his Chinese is. lol

The song was from a very popular Chinese import TV drama series in Thailand last year. Poppy sang a male vocalist part. The customer looked very pleased.

Would love to hear live update from you on tonight show hehe. Are u going for ohm and jab as well? Lucky boys water bottle seems like a good way to promote the bar too, though giving them away in bangkok massage just next door kinda redundant hehe 

16 minutes ago, spoon said:

Would love to hear live update from you on tonight show hehe. Are u going for ohm and jab as well? Lucky boys water bottle seems like a good way to promote the bar too, though giving them away in bangkok massage just next door kinda redundant hehe 

I don’t have the same intense feel that I have for Rome when I see Ohm and Jab. But see how first.

Only here for 3 nights. Chinese New Year holiday. Made plans to be with a guy for a weekend boyfriend experience so no time to meet the other forum members. Itinerary includes Moonlight, Jupiter, Maggie Choo. Sorry @anddy @DivineMadman @z909 I know you guys are in Bangkok but I can only meet you next trip!

13 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I don’t have the same intense feel that I have for Rome when I see Ohm and Jab. But see how first.

Only here for 3 nights. Chinese New Year holiday. Made plans to be with a guy for a weekend boyfriend experience so no time to meet the other forum members. Itinerary includes Moonlight, Jupiter, Maggie Choo. Sorry @anddy @DivineMadman @z909 I know you guys are in Bangkok but I can only meet you next trip!

That is a nice itinerary. Some of the model guy i follow also appear in maggie choo for their special events, with the last one i saw were there during halloween. U might see male models hired for their CNY shows too.

42 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

No worries.  Enjoy!

8 hours ago, spoon said:

Not sure how much my charm plays into that anymore than my money lol.

don't be too cynical. Sure boys are in if for money but they have their feelings and preferences as much as we do and sometimes are making amendments to their habits after ythey get to know us a bit better. 

I noticed that chances of getting LT or chances of massage boy visiting us in the hotel are much higher after 1 or 2 ST meetings or massages.

It's also why some boys are smiling at some customers but not the other.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't be too cynical. Sure boys are in if for money but they have their feelings and preferences as much as we do and sometimes are making amendments to their habits after ythey get to know us a bit better. 

I noticed that chances of getting LT or chances of massage boy visiting us in the hotel are much higher after 1 or 2 ST meetings or massages.

It's also why some boys are smiling at some customers but not the other.

Of course, i do think similar things too, just trying to be humble. Of course if the boys willing to be with us for LT, or even when they are not rushing an ST session, it shows that at the very least, they are content being with us. I just asked one of my regular here why he dont do overnight with customer and he gave probably 3 very valid reason, mostly his own habit, which he believes might annoys customer and make them stop being his customer. So while we might have our own idea of having LT, some guys are just not LT material and it got nothing to do with the customer and ive learned to live with that. Some guys are worth having even for ST lol 

11 hours ago, spoon said:

us. I just asked one of my regular here why he dont do overnight with customer

There are many reasons why some boys do not do LT :

1. Some boys can do more than one ST a night so it is more profitable.

2. They have wife/girlfriend/boyfriend who not allowed LT.

3. It's a part time job they have regular daily job or they students so they are not free to do  LT.

4. The boy is not LT material prefer to be with freinds, family or do other things than be with a customer overnight or 24/7 .

On 1/23/2020 at 10:17 PM, spoon said:

My guy did excuse himself to smoke outside at some point. 

Anyway, its time for me to leave the bar and back to hotel, this time we took a taxi. Back at hotel, i found out why he can do LT tonight, as he said his BF is back in his home country. Session was as good as i remember and of course LT was great too. However, around 6am or so, he asked if he can leave early, saying he couldnt sleep. He did stay quite long and i am in such a good mood that although i wish he couldve stayed for the breakfast, I dont mind him leaving soon.

Excellent guy! Best dancer in Jupiter, in my opinion. I gave him a thousand-baht garland.

last night, when I went to Jupiter at midnight, I didn’t see him. Maybe he got offed early.

Tip/hint for others who may think of going VTE/Laos: any ASEAN does not need visa. Farang do, but that simply means paying 30/40US$ on entry-depends on your nationality. THai can even sneak in for a day or 2 with their ID only but are then restricted to the province of VTE, not whole country.

To cut the cost of going there-I will not recommend overnight train to NonghKhai+shuttle trainlet acros brdige-thats for diehard railfans. Nor the many overnight or also daytime long-dist. buses.

FLY to Udorn at domestic rate-also flights from that Pattaya airprt and take direct van/shuttlebus from airpt to Borderbridge and onward. Takes a ittle longer but can save nearly half the price. Its in fact only very recently that Laos allowed budgetflites in-they want to protect their own feeble state-airline.

And once again we see that here in TH nothing ever is the same-same for anyone anywhere-exceptions, in this case very nice ones (had those too last week) en sometimes not so nice are always to be expected. You make this story quite with some cliffhangers-so that people get very curious about what to happen next.