thenewworld009

Plans for Business

I am planning to start my business in Thailand hopefully by December. This will ofcourse be a gay bar but I am planning to get Models from different nationality such as Morroco, South Korea, Japan, Philippines and Africa. Also on  tge second floor, im planning to have a good rooms for those who want to do ST.

And you will arrange their work permits?

And you will arrange their work permits?

Thai immigration are known for issuing work permits to nationals of Morroco, South Korea, Japan, Philippines and Africa to work in bars and short time rooms. It's just a formality. Really. It's not a protected profession only available to Thai nationals. 🤣 

Thai immigration are known for issuing work permits to nationals of Morroco, South Korea, Japan, Philippines and Africa to work in bars and short time rooms. It's just a formality. Really. It's not a protected profession only available to Thai nationals. 🤣 

Where do you get that information?

If you have no experience in running a business in hospitality and have no knowledge of local practices and law, well... just buy a barrel and burn your baht because it will be less stress with the same outcome.

Your post history indicates you're pretty new to Thailand and don't have much understanding of the economics of the bar scene, is that right?
it's fun to dream but it sounds like you're wasting your time. You might want to spend some time in the country and at existing venues to learn how things work before even starting to work on a business plan.

Your Idea is absolutely ridiculous,the police will shut down your business the day you open and you might end in jail, believe me the Thai prison isn't a Hilton room . The Thai nationality person 'potential partner' you are speaking about is well aware of that and he's probably a crook be sure he knows that your business Idea is illegal but it's a big opportunity for him to take your money and disappear.

Maybe @Gaybutton is right and you're only a troll .

What makes you think customers would give a damn about what countries the boys come from?  Bar customers care about how the boys look and how they behave.

Totally agree. The current customers are happy enough with the many handsome Thai, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodian and Vietnamese guys at bars now.