Olddaddy

I gave up on money boys

9 hours ago, Tomtravel said:

There are younger guys who like older guys. I have a friend who is 56 and his bf is 28. The younger one makes more money and is totally in love with the older fellow. In Berlin nightclub I have seen really senior gentelman sucking muscled young arab or kurdish guy, and that lasted long. Both were naked. In fact in India, MiddleEast, older guys are often desired (smart, experienced) and young guys are often seen as not interesting (dumb). 

Philippines is the same 

50 minutes ago, Tomtravel said:

They met when he was 19, so 9 years.

So your friend  at 47 wouldn't be considered "old" and many still look good at that age,  they have time to build a bond that keeps them together, albeit how faithful, no one knows.

Getting someone in their 60-70 or more range with a much younger guy to START a relationship is something else, I don't care how awesome you are, look at your naked body in the mirror and you'll have the answer....

Friendship is something entirely different.......or a one time fling. 

If it's possible, move in together, you'll see there is just too much to overcome. Also, if you're single after all these years, no way you'll like being in a relationship, lol

Of course, there are younger guys prefer much older one but not over 60 years old. Most younger Thai guys aiming for 40 plus to mid 50 year old white guy with decent look, good health and able to bring them abroad. I had dated them over the years and each time I returned to Thailand I received less and less offer “not money boy, and or people involved in sex trade”. Met them mostly on an application and restaurants. In Malaysia and Singapore on the other hand, those guys enjoy good sex with an experienced Top, and less foreigners in those countries. So older foreigners Top can be up to 70 if he is good one. Asian bottom in their 30-40 years old are not getting Top in their age or under 60. 
if you are good top, decent looking guy and easygoing then there are choices especially among the Chinese/Malaysian. 

17 minutes ago, nikba2515 said:

Of course, there are younger guys prefer much older one but not over 60 years old. Most younger Thai guys aiming for 40 plus to mid 50 year old white guy with decent look, good health and able to bring them abroad.

That is certainly the general consensus. But there are always exceptions and I have to say here that I am one. I am closer to 70 than 60 and my partner of 4 years is still in his 20s. I have told him many times that I will never stand in his way should he find someone younger who can offer him the chance of a longer life together. He refuses to consider it! Not only have I never taken him abroad, he has said he has no desire to travel abroad other than one day to visit Europe! 

21 minutes ago, nikba2515 said:

Of course, there are younger guys prefer much older one but not over 60 years old. Most younger Thai guys aiming for 40 plus to mid 50 year old white guy with decent look, good health and able to bring them abroad. I had dated them over the years and each time I returned to Thailand I received less and less offer “not money boy, and or people involved in sex trade”. Met them mostly on an application and restaurants. In Malaysia and Singapore on the other hand, those guys enjoy good sex with an experienced Top, and less foreigners in those countries. So older foreigners Top can be up to 70 if he is good one. Asian bottom in their 30-40 years old are not getting Top in their age or under 60. 
if you are good top, decent looking guy and easygoing then there are choices especially among the Chinese/Malaysian. 

Very true 

Top guys are in demand no matter your age , especially if you have a big tool .

10 minutes ago, scott456 said:

I am not going to waste my time analyzing how many younger guys are attracted to older.  All I know is I prefer younger, tighter bodies, and most people I know prefer younger too.  

The same goes to those who admire chubby guys, called chub chaser. There are in the minority, and for all i know, already with a chubby guy of their choices as there are plenty lol. Paid sex are the makn reason this forum is active and will continue to be so. If one is tired of it, maybe consider to join a diff forum or maybe tinder? 

13 minutes ago, reader said:

In most situations I would agree. But I've found that the older I get, my concept of "relationship" evolved. Companionship seems to play a more significant role.

💚💚💚💚  Yes definitely.

Before I met my Filipino boyfriend here in Australia I did get very lonely ,to compensate I was going to the gym two or 3 times a day to beat loneliness 

7 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Top guys are in demand no matter your age , especially if you have a big tool .

The largest one (justifies the use of "humongous") I ever came across was in a bookstore on a Saturday afternoon on Granvlile in Vancouver. He was a uni student and he had left the door to his cabin open. Couldn't take my eyes off it because (unlike many tools that size) it was fully erect and pointed skyward. Three other voyeurs were gathered around but seemed frozen in place. What have I got to lose, I figured, so I reached in and grasped near the base. In an instant, he literally pulled me inside and closed the door. It was a once in a lifetime event, at least for yours truly. That was sometime in the early 90's but I still recall everything very clearly. He was handsome in a rugged sort of way and it was a cool, sunny day. I think I was still smiling the next day.

18 hours ago, spoon said:

Paid sex are the makn reason this forum is active and will continue to be so.

Where did you get that idea? It is nowhere in the Board regulations. Indeed the mission statement reads, "The Gay Guides Message Center forums are provided as a venue for the discussion and exchange of information about Thailand and other related issues. It is a place to submit queries and share experiences, information, concerns, news, and views, and maybe even a little humor for the benefit of members"

Looking through a variety of pages at random, I cnnot see that your assumption is correct. This Board works because there is such a variety of opinions on so many issues unrelated to "paid sex". 

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

Looking through a variety of pages at random, I cnnot see that your assumption is correct. This Board works because there is such a variety of opinions on so many issues unrelated to "paid sex". 

You both are ccorrect. We discuss plenty issues here but visit forum hoping there will be some news related to bars, massages, boys etc. 

I doubt there,s more than just a few coming here only  to get the latest about Thai politics, anal warts treatments, change of menu at Foodland and yesterday,s exchange rates. What we are looking for first  is what,s new in massage venues and how much recent beauty from Jupiter quoted for short time. Other issues are just trimmings,no 

28 minutes ago, vinapu said:

What we are looking for first  is what,s new in massage venues and how much recent beauty from Jupiter quoted for short time. Other issues are just trimmings,no 

Sorry, but "no". That said, I think there are definitely two basic and important discussion issues - one primarily for those visiting and one for those actually living in Thailand. We have a pretty good idea of how many posters belong to each camp. But do we have any real idea of total readership and their prorities? Now, of course, with the expansion of the site, we have the Latin America sections. I have surprised myself as I find quite a few posts there really interesting. 

I suggest it's both the variety and volume of the posts that keep this Board interesting. I note that on other similar Thai-based Boards, the volume of posts is now reduced to 1 or 2 per day, with some days when there are no new posts. We should consider ourselves very fortunate that this Board is alive and well whatever one's particular interests may be.

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

with the expansion of the site, we have the Latin America sections. I have surprised myself as I find quite a few posts there really interesting. 

It's not just interesting but very useful too last year before my first trip ever to Colombia I got many useful information and advices from forum members regarding immigration,  exchange money, security issues,  hotels recommendations and interesting places to visit.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

It, s very easy to see what type of posts are attracting most views here as it,s indicated on main page by the each post. Almost all most viewed have "bar", "boy", "trip report" etc. in their tittle. Pretty accurate where readership interest is. 

Anyone depending on stated readership of the site is probably on the wrong Board. Does it matter how many readers a thread gets? When you open a newspaper do you look for a specific section? Readership provides a guide as we have no idea who is actually doing the reading and whether or not they have a special interest. I read some threads on gay bars in Thailand even though it is years since I have been in one. I still maintain that it is the variety that makes this Board special, not the likes and dislikes of one group who happen to post or merely happen to read. If this Board was primarily for those visitors interested in gay bars, saunas, spas and other gay events, some posters would certainly disappear. And as i stated earlier, your claim is absolutely nowhere in the Board's Mission Statement.