numazu

Bangkok Trip Report 2019: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same Part 2

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Great report as usual.

I am sure there are some forum members who would have sent private messages to numazu to ask for Sunlight’s line Id.

the rest of us are guessing whether Moonlight is Babe or Nicky. Lol!

For sure I’m one of them...but my chips are on a different model not Babe and Nicky. Nice to hear there is a model who delivers a great off. 

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

For this amount he will take you every day till the end of his life :thumbsu:

I'd not be so sure.

While it's  definitely very generous tip and well above the market those guys know much , much better than us how much they can command when they are in their prime.

I had cases, some even reported in my reports already,  when guys rejected or relented on very generous offers. I liked one particularly blunt explanation ' I don't want long time, I want to sleep because I have off almost every night".

market economy , among other things, means that some consumers , no matter how well of  may still be priced out of certain market segments.

But for those who feel some  guys are out of their reach I have two  consolations - low season makes them more accommodating and with time even best are losing their luster, if only because novelty value wears off even if they look as fabulous as always. After all one can off A, B , C or D may times but only once for  a first time.   

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

While it's  definitely very generous tip and well above the market those guys know much , much better than us how much they can command when they are in their prime.

Although 5k seems like a lot in the overall scheme of things in a Bangkok environment (and it is), in three recent posts by veteran trip reporters none expressed dissatisfaction or disappointment with their decision to go ahead with the off.

To put it in perspective, consider the cost of a going to a club and paying 700 for drinks, 200 in tips for staff, 500 for off and 2,000 for the guy who proves to be a dud. That 3,400 and you close the door to your hotel and you're dissatisfied with the experience.

All of a sudden the high-end off doesn't look so pricey.

19 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Now clear,  it was Smart, who would think ?

Lets gather all the evidence lol

Not babe.

dancing like how hiphop should really be danced.

He has the classic Thai handsome face, but his body was insane.

Super abs, big arms, giant thighs, smooth light brown skin.

The way he danced was fairly animated, and made me think hey, this guy might be that animated in bed also

He had on a simple, body hugging white tshirt, and equally slim hugging plain jeans.

he is the fairest of them all at Moonlight, and probably physically and even his face, he has the best body and best face combination that I’ve ever had in Thailand

And the model parade video of the night

Now lets keep guessing haha. I am sticking with Nut though.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

Lets gather all the evidence lol

Not babe.

dancing like how hiphop should really be danced.

He has the classic Thai handsome face, but his body was insane.

Super abs, big arms, giant thighs, smooth light brown skin.

The way he danced was fairly animated, and made me think hey, this guy might be that animated in bed also

He had on a simple, body hugging white tshirt, and equally slim hugging plain jeans.

he is the fairest of them all at Moonlight, and probably physically and even his face, he has the best body and best face combination that I’ve ever had in Thailand

And the model parade video of the night

Now lets keep guessing haha. I am sticking with Nut though.

As numazu is being coy :yahoo:I will share my little observation...if you noticed, he actually teased us a little by revealing the photo of his off shared by mamasan was a magazine cover shoot. 

Now while most of the Moonlight models are regularly photographed by the bar, only 3 are sought after for “professional” publications. Babe, Nut and to a lesser degree Nest. 

Of course only numazu will truly know if this is on the money or I am still fishing in the dark...

24 minutes ago, numazu said:

The mamasan then told me that “Everyone here is man. Cannot do a lot. But very good looking.”

Surprising for me as when I visited Jupiter a month ago the mamasan showed me 4 boys who also bottom . One of them was previously working in Moonlight .  

7 hours ago, numazu said:

10:30, and the show was about to start. I had to make a decision really quick. Looks like my choices in this bar were either a dead fish or a drunk fish, and the others were uninspiring choices, so why would I stay for the show? I decided to leave, and bid the mamasan goodbye from across the bar. He runs to me and asks me why was I leaving. I

Jupiter seems like a bar hiring straight boys who are looking for female east Asian clients rather then gay falangs , Don't see any point to pay a visit there on my upcoming trip.

2 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Jupiter seems like a bar hiring straight boys who are looking for female east Asian clients rather then gay falangs , Don't see any point to pay a visit there on my upcoming trip.

The dancer i hired at jupiter is gay and dont go with any of the female customers. So nope, what you think seems like about jupiter is not right. But then again, its up to you to decide if you will miss anything by not going there or not, not me or anyone else.

3 hours ago, spoon said:

The dancer i hired at jupiter is gay and dont go with any of the female customers. So nope, what you think seems like about jupiter is not right. But then again, its up to you to decide if you will miss anything by not going there or not, not me or anyone else.

On the other hand, a very gay twink at Moonlight goes with female customer for sex. lol

2 hours ago, numazu said:

Next, another threesome, this time with boys who were also friends.

Great report as usual !

If they were really freinds most probably this two won't agree to be off together , 'colleagues' is more accurate definition ...