vinapu

Hasty reward - trip to Thailand and Malaysia in May of 2023

I like Kiss it's unpretentious restaurant with large selection of dishes for every taste in very reasonable rates. The metal tables restaurant on second road near Boyz Town is more suitable to the local taste then to falangs I like theirs sea food  and Freid rice dishes.  I agree Abomb is underrated they have the most handsome guys in Pattaya although I read many negative reviews of forum members in this bar , Can't comment on that because never offed a guy from there. 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

Ok I made it sounding bit dramatic for better reading and perhaps even discussion but cold fact is : on my last night on the trip I’m sleeping alone and truth to be said I’m not really making much of it. It is what it is . And I slept well

Dont worry about it, everyone can get a bit burnt out at times, even if they are doing things they enjoy.

I sometimes get a sudden day of lassitude on holiday when I have no motivation to do anything, even if I am in a city that is full of attractions I normally would love to visit.

It passes....

Brilliant trip report by the way. Really enjoyed the pictures - always add a bit to a trip report

1 hour ago, forrestreid said:

Dont worry about it, everyone can get a bit burnt out at times, even if they are doing things they enjoy.

I'm not worried, looking at half full glass - I saved at least 3000 on tips , perhaps more of dinner , drink and off fee was included. It was surprising me it happened as I had options but that night I felt none was enticing enough to abandon comfort of sleeping alone.

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Surprised that you were alone on your last night in Thailand.

I had expected you to go to Tawan!

as I said above , even I was surprised. 

I went to Tawan but passing the soi I decided to skip it that night, not in the mood to fend off all those tip requests.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I went to Tawan but passing the soi I decided to skip it that night, not in the mood to fend off all those tip requests.

I get a bit like that half way thru my trip.

I recall two nights out of my trip watching movies in the hotel room getting junk food delivered by Grab ,

I just wanted to be by myself watching movies eating chocolate and ice cream,no idea why 🤣

Of course it soon passed and all the other nights I was out there looking for cock !

2 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I get a bit like that half way thru my trip.

I recall two nights out of my trip watching movies in the hotel room getting junk food delivered by Grab ,

I just wanted to be by myself watching movies eating chocolate and ice cream,no idea why 🤣

You could have gotten a guy thru Grnder to go to your hotel room to watch movie and eat chocolate and ice cream!

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

You are a wanted man in Tawan! Besides Mr KFC, I think the Tawan guys call you Mr 100-Baht Tip!

On 6/17/2023 at 1:24 AM, vinapu said:

Alone in bed on the last night ?.  That’s been my experience at the end of my trips since Covid. Thoughts of the long 24 hour journey back home and potential problems when I get there, crowd out those of boys and sex. It wasn’t like that years ago when I would occasionally be saying goodbye to a “boyfriend” I had acquired on one of the longer stays or more likely having a good final night with a hottie or maybe two.

1 hour ago, Travellerdave said:

Alone in bed on the last night ?.  That’s been my experience at the end of my trips since Covid. Thoughts of the long 24 hour journey back home and potential problems when I get there, crowd out those of boys and sex. It wasn’t like that years ago when I would occasionally be saying goodbye to a “boyfriend” I had acquired on one of the longer stays or more likely having a good final night with a hottie or maybe two.

That's why I always nowadays fly business,it's triple economy but it's worth it 

3 hours ago, spoon said:

Even when u slept alone at night, u already had some fun during the day, which for most of us, its either or situation lol. If i had full service massage during the day, i want to sleep alone that night lol 

I wanted to sleep alone, my surprise is that I did .

Fortunately I came to my senses next day and made up for my negligence. Report to come soon as I have busy weekend.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I wanted to sleep alone, my surprise is that I did .

Fortunately I came to my senses next day and made up for my negligence. Report to come soon as I have busy weekend.

Thanks God for that I was really terrified that you're  becoming a lesbian .lol.

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

That's low point indeed

I loved it !

Had ice cream,chocolate , crisps , orange juice 

Laying in bed with air conditioning on watching movies .