Olddaddy

Don't be stingy

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Some of you complain that you weny to a Go Go bars and saw guys in their 40's dancing etc like one recent post and complaining

A guy in their 40s can be very hot and sexy too. But what I saw wasn't exactly my cup of tea...and my main complaint was the guys were wearing too much clothes and they were not cute AND wearing Monkey Masks on stage...but that is my personal view. Others might find them hot.

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

For fxcks sake , if you want hot young  guys you need to pay ,they ain't coming for little money ,stop being stingy and complaining! 

I do agree with this tho. If you want hot guys, u have to pay which I'm very willing to. But it is true that many of those visiting the bars are not generous with their tips.

11 hours ago, Foolish said:

I agree with this. I had a boy ask for an extra 500 even though the tip was agreed beforehand and i already spent a few hundred getting some stuff he wanted from the 7-11. It isn't much to me but at least I made him happy.

I don't think I can be considered stingy by any measure unless I really run out of money and limit on my line of credit but in my book if price was agreed it not up to boy to ask for more. Only exception I can envision is  if he went, and quite far at that, outsulide of his limits ( my very recent case, boy never kissed but this time he planted one on me right away saying " this is my New Year gift to you"). 

So I,d condider  boy requesting more than agreed as  not being  fair. Not necessarily cross him over but playing trick would be noted  and on subsequent occasion I, d mention in no uncertain times that I did ot like it. 

Stuff from 7/11 on another hand I consider outside of compensation scope regardless if it was the  boy who asked to buy something or me suggested I can buy something for him. 

The cost of sanuk in Thailand? Here's my take.

I learnt all about Pattaya and the gay scene from a rent-boy in Amsterdam's Blue Boy.Yes, a brothel. 

Those who recall the scene will remember that clients paid for an hour and, when the time was up, the front desk would phone....and that was it, even if you were in the middle of a happy moment.

On the occasion I'm recalling, we'd finished early (please avoid any sarcasm!) and my partner, a painfully-cute British Black guy, to fill up the hour talked to me about the scene in Pattaya. I booked my first visit on my return home.  And so yes, the last thirty years of my life has been the consequence of that encounter.

Ex-punters will also  remember that, back in the late 90s, the cost of an hour at Blue Boy, and the other similar establishments,  was £100 plus. Six months in Pattaya later I was paying the equivalent of £20. 

I've just checked a couple agencies in London on-line. The cost of an hour here? between £150 and £200.

Worth considering, that for a boy to be getting close to the average wage in a western country, they'd need to be getting a trick for 1500 baht every day of every month in a year.

And from my limited, beginner experience at this... they don't get a trick every day.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I don't think I can be considered stingy by any measure unless I really run out of money and limit on my line of credit but in my book if price was agreed it not up to boy to ask for more. Only exception I can envision is  if he went, and quite far at that, outsulide of his limits ( my very recent case, boy never kissed but this time he planted one on me right away saying " this is my New Year gift to you"). 

So I,d condider  boy requesting more than agreed as  not being  fair. Not necessarily cross him over but playing trick would be noted  and on subsequent occasion I, d mention in no uncertain times that I did ot like it. 

Stuff from 7/11 on another hand I consider outside of compensation scope regardless if it was the  boy who asked to buy something or me suggested I can buy something for him. 

I guess I was just feeling generous and I was satisfied with him. Considering that the agreed tip was 2500, another 500 isn't terribly alot. 

Just now, Foolish said:

I guess I was just feeling generous and I was satisfied with him. Considering that the agreed tip was 2500, another 500 isn't terribly alot. 

I did want to buy his worn undies but he wanted 1k for that haha. 

53 minutes ago, Foolish said:

Nothing wrong with it. My comment was  not to question your generosity but of general nature. 

My tips range from 500 baht to 3,000 baht.

I tend to pay more for bottoms that I top. As they tend to require more work getting ready. 
I pay less if I’m just having oral. I know some guys that used to work in Sunnee, so they’re on the older side. I’ll pay 1,000 and they’re happy with that.

Even though I consider myself generous when it comes to most tipping, I hate paying off fees to bars. I spend plenty on drinks so I don’t like that kind of expense.

The other night I tried to take home either of two boys that were pole dancing in jomtien. It was just after 2 am and when they were leaving the bar they both refused. They went back into the bar and when they came out they still refused my 2,000 baht offer and the off fee. I was surprised but I now realize how much they look forward to going to soi 12 beach with their friends and drinking.

The next night was successful as I went earlier and paid off fee.

The guy I’m seeing now I tip about 2100 and often more for his rent. I also gave him 12,000 when I thought he was going to his home province and I wouldn’t see him again. However he came back five days later and is using his vacation from his job to stay here in Pattaya. Now I got too close to him and I need to tell him to find another sugar daddy, but it’s difficult.

39 minutes ago, Shonen said:

The other night I tried to take home either of two boys that were pole dancing in jomtien. It was just after 2 am and when they were leaving the bar they both refused. They went back into the bar and when they came out they still refused my 2,000 baht offer and the off fee. I was surprised but I now realize how much they look forward to going to soi 12 beach with their friends and drinking.

I had a similar problem in Pattaya on my last visit.

For a numbet of years I would have a massage by the same guy every day of my holiday. When Covid struck he returned home and I thought I'd never see him again.

Then on my first night, as I walked through Boyztown, I heard my name being called. I turned around to see him rushing up to me.

I was really happy to connect with him, and he was happy because his walking atm had arrived.

He gave me a long sob-story - some of which was no doubt true- and told me he was desperately in need of money. So I said I'd be back around midnight and he could come back to my hotel. When I went to pick him up, he was sitting drinking with his friends at the massage place. He told me he was to drunk to do anything.

But.,.but...I told you I would come and pick you up tonight! Never mind. I'll see you tomorrow night.

Same,same. Sorry, I'm drinking with my friends.

Next day I get a request for 3000 baht.

When I explained that I wasn't a charity and that he'd have to earn it- I had already given him 2 chances to make some money  - he got very angry and stormed off. 

We never spoke again.