Olddaddy

Filipino boys vs Thai boys

A lot of you guys leave the Philippines out when you talk about Asian boys , you all mention Cambodia etc 

But anyway that's not what my topic is about !

It's about what I saw last night in the gay sauna in Sydney Australia.

I particularly like Tuesday nights in 357 Sauna in Sydney as it's "trans night " , I'm not interested in the free entry to trans people but what I like particularly is that you can wear your clothes on this night and I wear my t shirt and undies .

So I arrived at 8pm $32 entry fee .

Put my stuff in the locker and yes kept my t shirt on.

Saw a few trannies walking around including Thai ones but didn't interest me 

A few Aussie Bears touched me but being a bear myself I wasn't interested so kept walking around 

What I noticed was about 7 or 8 Thai guys ,most were that feminine look walking or prancing around,none were interested in me it seems and I didn't chase them .

A few went Into the rooms with guys of middle eastern backgrounds and I presumed suck their Lebanese dicks ,I could hear it outside the room then sucking the arab guys cocks 

There was one Thai who was good-looking but he was waiting for me to ask him and I thought fuck that he can ask me so he walked slowly past me towel around his waist shirtless nice chest but I didn't say anything and then he bumped into me so I said want to go to a room 

He said " how will you pleasure me?

I said I can rim your ass ,he said show me your daddy dick with a screeching sound and then tried to touch my dick .. ahhhh not big enough he said , I 

I said fuck off I'm bottom anyway and walked away 

I then watched this group of Thai sluts going and out of rooms with guys of middle eastern and indian backgrounds.

So anyway about 11pm 3 hours after arriving I sat down on level 3 to have a free coffee only to be approached by a young Filipino ,hey he said this is my first time here he said to me .

He was brown skinned 20yo hot cutest smile with very white teeth  🔥

I thought fuck this can't be true ,😳😳😳and then I started to get nervous as other old guys walked past but they stopped pretending to stare at the wall paintings to listen to our conversation.

So I just said to him ..let's go to a room and he said yes ,I thinking if he said no I would look embarrassed with the old guys hovering nearby to listen 

In the room on he told me us Filipino boys love daddies .

He loved touching my beard and kissing , hugging ,I thought I just want him to fuck me but he was incubated with my beard and belly 😂

He said I'm from Manila and I come to Sydney for Xmas 

His brown dick was big thick biggest Filipino dick I have ever saw 

After he licked my beard, yes he liked to lick my beard , no idea why but anyway after he done that ,I laid on my back on the bench inside the cubicle and he stuck his 20yo dick into my asshole , I was using the popper to sniff as he mounted me standing up and I was on my back with my legs in the air on the bench 

I suddenly dropped the popper and it spilt on the red coloured mattress I quickly put the top on but the aroma was so strong and he easily put his young  large cock in my old anus stretching it as he looked down on me ,the strange thing the thoughts going thru my head as he pounded my asshole was me thinking he had the same face as that boy in Tarzan ,remember that kid in Tarzan he looked like him !

He was pounding me and I could hear someone trying to open the locked door then I could hear guys outside the door I guess trying to listen in as I moaned louder so they could hear ,"yes yes fuck me with your young cock " I shouted ,he started to laugh as he really pounded me ,then all of a sudden his body shook and he let out a grunt and I could feel him filling me up ,his cock was about 10 inches and it was buried into me right up to his hairless brown balls ,I could actually feel and I kid you not but actually feel his load filling up my asshole ." I didn't cum in 10 days" he said .

Then.. after guess what ANOTHER Filipino guy approach me hey he said tapping me on the shoulder " want to go to a room? In his Filipino American accent cute smile with white teeth brown skin , he was a bit older 40's?  But he had recedin

g hair but I thought beggars can't be choosers and if he is offering why not 😂 but he also topped me and loved kissing ,small dick though but wide and hard ,but wasn't as exciting as the first because this guy cum in like 1 minute and insisted on a condom,he said my son already fuck you 😳😳😳😳that's what I thought he said ? My son already fuck you !😳😳

But .😂He didn't have to use to much lube ,as my asshole had the previous young Filipino guys lube ,

So to me thais last night wanted me to approach them obviously because they think everyone wants them and expect me to beg

I'm starting to get over thai guys I'm saying you guys please try the Philippines,

www.357.com.au

4 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Philippines is the only country in SEAsia I haven't been to. The reasons are multiple:

A bit more expensive to get to because further away from Thailand. I said the same about Taiwan, but after a friend who has been there urged me to go, I went and was happy with what I found, total 5 trips.

I have met over 5 Pinoys in Thailand, none of them convincing in bed. I chatted with more, the same crap as with Thai boys. A few years ago, I was pondering Philippines for my next visa run, a particularly negative exchange on online dating, crossed Philippines off for that visa run.

A friend who has been to Philippines says hotels more expensive and poorer standard than in Thailand, that's something I'm sensitive to. And he says bringing locals back can be a problem.

It seems Philippines will remain at "I want to go some day, but currently there are much better options".

Similar applied for Brazil, until in autumn 2020 for Covid I was stuck in Germany with nowhere to go (warm, cheap, boys) than Brazil. I made it to Brazil and I'm glad I did! Will be back as soon as possible (reasonable flight prices and times).

Knowing your taste, I am still surprised that you like Brazil. But, I haven't been and even though I only hear about hunks, there might be many Twinkies running around for me.

My last boyfriend (6 years) was from Manila. I would sign up for a younger version of him immediately. We met when he was 18.  He went to church twice a week, but we never spoke about religion. Sex was never an issue.

5 hours ago, iendo said:

Knowing your taste, I am still surprised that you like Brazil. But, I haven't been and even though I only hear about hunks, there might be many Twinkies running around for me.

My last boyfriend (6 years) was from Manila. I would sign up for a younger version of him immediately. We met when he was 18.  He went to church twice a week, but we never spoke about religion. Sex was never an issue. 

My ideal "type" is a guy with a fitness model body ... 18-25 years old.  Although, when in Rio de Janeiro I've taken some masculine GP twinks at the saunas that were young, lean, muscled and great sex.  There really are types for probably all preferences at the Rio saunas ... which I think is more challenging to find in Thailand.  Bulky muscled guys are a turn-off for me.

When I lived in Chicago, before moving to Florida, I had many sexual experiences with Filipino guys in my "ideal" range ... some masculine, others fem (when they opened their mouths to speak!).  Without exception, each experience was sexually and friendship fulfilling.  Good tops / good bottoms.

The Taipei sauna Soi13in is the best I have been to. In 3 months in 2018, I went 14 times and had fun 12 times. Elsewhere the ratio is 5 visits and 1 time fun. However the success in sauna did not translate to online dating. I largely gave up on Taiwan for gay activities but will go again for tourism.

For me, online dating in Taiwan is a black hole. I follow a few cute boys in hornet and get shown other profiles, and I messaged about 20, some even twice, but nothing ever comes back. Zero. Nil.

My two weeks in Brazil (SP and Rio in Sep 2020) were rather poor boy-wise, but there is potential and I like the vibe in general and the hiking in Rio. There is potential boy-wise that I hope to open next time.

3 hours ago, Mavica said:

My ideal "type" is a guy with a fitness model body ... 18-25 years old.  Although, when in Rio de Janeiro I've taken some masculine GP twinks at the saunas that were young, lean, muscled and great sex.  There really are types for probably all preferences at the Rio saunas ... which I think is more challenging to find in Thailand.  Bulky muscled guys are a turn-off for me.

Exactly my taste.  Just came back from one month trip in Colombia ,it was unforgettable amazing experience and the variety of twink types is amazing there from blacks to white blonde twinks many types for every taste,  Unfortunately I was with the same Colombian guy because we developed more serious relationship and he is very jealous person so  can't comment on the apps or massage parlors , the gay clubs and bars we visited were good less commercial than Thailand but vibrant and fun found it as a great challenge to what Thailand has to offer nowadays for sex and tourism surely will come back again. 

13 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Just came back from one month trip in Colombia ,it was unforgettable amazing experience and the variety of twink types is amazing there from blacks to white blonde twinks many types for every taste, 

What part of Colombia was that in? Any tips/recommendations?

23 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

The Taipei sauna Soi13in is the best I have been to. In 3 months in 2018, I went 14 times and had fun 12 times.

21 hours ago, aussie_ said:

I like twinks and as in most places there are plenty of bottoms and tops of all sizes if that is what you are looking for. I was age 50yo when i first starting visiting Taiwan for over a dozen stays of one month each time and travelled to all the major cities. I met many guys online through Hornet, Blued and Grindr. I paid only once and never again when i started meeting some of the hottest twinks who never asked for money and would have been insulted if i had offered. Most are university students or have a job and had no interest in being paid for sex . . . I will visit Taiwan later this year for Gay Pride and catch up with my friends there. Taiwan is worth a visit just for the sightseeing in the cities and countryside. 

Agree wholseheartedly that Taiwan guys are great and the number of money boys on the apps is perhaps at most 1 per visit. I attended 7 Pride Parades until 2018. Fabulous days. Couldn't go in 2019 as I only returned from Europe the night before. Thereafter the border was closed due to covid. But I'll definitely be back again this year.

17 hours ago, DutchDork said:

10 inches Filipino dick? 🤣

Very rare to find a big Filipino 🥒

But yes he was a brown skin island Filipino with a big donger and yes all Filipino I have had are cut