vinapu

Hasty reward - trip to Thailand and Malaysia in May of 2023

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

Both Banana’s barkers welcomed me enthusiastically as always so I practiced my vinapu tuck on them shamelessly in front of their bar, told them I’m leaving tonight and one who I have some hots for whispered  me something which makes me wanting to return to Thailand  before end of this century or even this year , if only to check if it’s true.

I am sure many of us want to know what he whispered to you!

7 hours ago, reader said:

Thanks for the great reporting, shared meals and friendship. And for not picking same guy I wanted at Banana bar. 🙂

Diversity is the spice of life ! It was fun indeed to be in Bangkok at the same time . 

38 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I am sure many of us want to know what he whispered to you!

I know

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

Overall Line is great tool to hook up and communicate with guys but sometimes I wonder if it’s really worth of trouble to give boys my Line because of such case of abuse so to speak. On another hand it was life saver when due to holiday bars were closed but I managed to utilize my contacts and pull it as best day of the whole trip.

Tawan with Banana in second place continue to be most friendly bars as far as I see even if Tawan boys are trying to abuse my wallet but at least they do it good natured way and understand word NO without any grimaces .

As for massage Jey Spa continues to be my post Covid massage central and both guys I had there were gold standard how session and masseur  should look like . Not for first time I noticed that with price service standard goes up which theoretically it’s how it’s supposed to be but we all know it’s far from reality.

I was concerned I’m losing thing for Thai boys with few voluntary empty nights which almost never happened before,  but now , with cold head I see that perhaps it’s bit of natural. After overheating cool down time should come. If I don’t feel like having companion why should I torment myself with looking for one ?

I have a friend in Japan who raves about Line, but have never used it myself - I am sticking to WhatsApp.

Certainly does not sound like you are losing things. In fact I wish my vacations were as action packed as yours - I will try to be a better butterfly and maybe a change of scenery (to Thailand perhaps!) will help. I applaud your adventurous spirit!

7 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

I have a friend in Japan who raves about Line, but have never used it myself - I am sticking to WhatsApp.

Certainly does not sound like you are losing things. In fact I wish my vacations were as action packed as yours - I will try to be a better butterfly and maybe a change of scenery (to Thailand perhaps!) will help. I applaud your adventurous spirit!

I love Line, very easy to use and communicate. My problem with Line is that some boys just abuse it by sending tons of irrelevant messages and emoticons and some business accounts also are spamming like there's no tomorrow. But I guess it comes with inventory so I stick to Line through thick and thin.

Yes , I like vacation action packed and often I think it's time to slow and enjoy cup of tea in the room more often. But I'm energized by big cities and in Bangkok I feel like  24 hours is not enough.

On 6/28/2023 at 8:19 AM, vinapu said:

Yes , I like vacation action packed and often I think it's time to slow and enjoy cup of tea in the room more often. But I'm energized by big cities and in Bangkok I feel like  24 hours is not enough.

You can always enjoy cup of tea with a muscle guy in room!

On 6/20/2023 at 12:24 AM, vinapu said:

Then my friend and me  went to some well conspired place providing massage services for man by man. One needs to call to get admission to the building , then wait for unit to open. Inside there were quite a few attractive guys so we made our pick and pay fee  of 280 for 1.5 hr.

Mind to spill the location?

6 hours ago, TomNg said:

by the way, may I ask what is the fees for boys at Jupiter and Moonlight please?  

off fee 500 in either place, as for tip answer is :  a lot, in case of Jupiter boy bit too much , in case of Moonlight one , fully deserved in both cases ( 1 boy , 2 meetings )

"I did not sleep on the plane and to add , two ladies sitting in my row were yakking quite loudly for most of the flight."

This is where a good pair of noise cancelling headphones, and a decent selection of music can really help. The noise cancelling should take the edge of the yakking, and the decent music should cover the rest.

I won't fly with out them!

I cannot help recalling a terrible night-time LHR-BKK flight many years ago in which two young women kept -up a non-stop conversation for  the entire twelve hours.

The odd thing is that, on occasions when I tried to listen to it just to understand what subjects could be of interest  for that length of time...sex? football? Thai food?  However, after a number of attempts at this, I gave-up; they were talking about nothing. Nothing all. There was no discrete meaning to anything they said. The sounds were enough. For twelve b***** hours.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

best music for me is called 'silence'

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

best music for me is called 'silence'

Sadly, tinnitus has excluded me from experiencing silence again.

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

I cannot help recalling a terrible night-time LHR-BKK flight many years ago in which two young women kept -up a non-stop conversation for  the entire twelve hours.

The odd thing is that, on occasions when I tried to listen to it just to understand what subjects could be of interest  for that length of time...sex? football? Thai food?  However, after a number of attempts at this, I gave-up; they were talking about nothing. Nothing all. There was no discrete meaning to anything they said. The sounds were enough. For twelve b***** hours.

The type of people who have to say whatever thought pops into their head, no matter how inane and pointless it is, because they cannot cope with being sat next to someone they know and not actively being engaged in conversation.

I always travel with two different types of ear plugs. One is made of a waxy substance which can be moulded to the shape of your ear and blocks out almost all sound. But it cannot be used on aircraft because it can trap air in the ear canal. I use them in hotels with a lot of traffic outside or noise from adjoining rooms.

For flying I get the softer plugs that are usually given out in business class but can be purchased in stores like Watsons and Boots. These feel a little strange when you first put them in but I find them very effective in reducing external noises.