Bravo

I’m back! Bangkok trip report July 2023

Hi guys, oh man its been 6 months since my last bkk trip. But im finally back and will review/update you guys on places i go to.

link of my last trip:

massage wise i plan on going arena, senso - both are my go to. Heard Prince just reopened, i think i last went there in 2018 so will check that out. Also ive not been to jey spa but have them on line, will probably check that. Kiv vck (far…)

bars - jupiter, dreamboys, kiv tawan/moonlight

sauna - sauna mania, kiv krubb, r3 and O party hehe cant wait

i probably want to try out some other massage/bars that ive not been to, if got any recommendations not stated above please suggest 😃 to help me find my type of guys - muscular handsome twunk/ zaddy. Think brent corrigan, roman todd. Thanks and looking forward 😈

7 hours ago, Bravo said:

i probably want to try out some other massage/bars that ive not been to, if got any recommendations not stated above please suggest 😃 to help me find my type of guys - muscular handsome twunk/ zaddy. Think brent corrigan, roman todd. Thanks and looking forward 😈

Suggest checking websites of Saphan Kwai shops. There are a hundred plus photos to peruse.

Walk past the shops on Silom, Soi 6 and Surawong for a sampling on what's available for sidewalk viewing.

Check websites, twitter and FB pages of shops like Apollo, Jey Spa and today's newest entry, District 39.

On 7/22/2023 at 2:36 PM, Bravo said:

Now there was a little bit of drama. I saw a guy that I offed before, and although we had lots of fun previously, he kept asking for money months after we met over the apps. So I didnt really respond back because I didnt really know what to respond. Then now in the bar with him around and waving to me i got nervous and didnt really want to off anyone else,

You don't have to bother too much about it he probably sends constant messages to all his clients ,however I can understand the uncomfortable situation not to off others who work in his bar while he is present. 

Has anyone ever impromptuly postponed their flight/hotel by a day or more because of a boy? Lol.. 😬🙋‍♂️

Gee, feel like im making up for lost time (covid period). Too busy now to even type my reports ( i usually do it when im chilling at a cafe for my meals) but it will all be typed out eventually haha

13 hours ago, Boy69 said:

You don't have to bother too much about it he probably sends constant messages to all his clients ,however I can understand the uncomfortable situation not to off others who work in his bar while he is present. 

Actually is it uncomfortable offing a guy in front of another guy you offed before? Haha. I presume its not but i still feel awkward 😅

13 hours ago, Daddy415 said:

RE JJ at Jey Spa... he was my second choice... if you go back, try Kiat....killer body, smile, and an anaconda down below.

Thanks for the recommendation will bear in mind for future. I’ve had Mai and Arm (the best ive had i went back twice hee) too

33 minutes ago, floridarob said:

And.....??

Inquiring minds want to know, lol

Haha.. Think I didnt make it too clear but we were both so drunk we fell asleep almost immediately when we reached back the hotel. 

did have some cuddling the morning after but both of us with a semi hangover decided to just eat brunch instead lol

9 hours ago, DownYonders said:

Thanks for all the reporting.   I am coming to Bangkok tomorrow for the first time.  It's nice to receive some advice on where to go. Traveling by myself so I am hoping I can meet guys there.  

All the best!! I still remember my virgin trip haha memories.. feel free to DM or ask anything 😃

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Ended up being real hammerred from all the drinks that I did not remember how I got back to my hotel. I remember leaving the club with Boy 2, and vaguely showering back in the hotel. Yikes. Have to bear this in mind in future cannot be too drunk when im "alone". Apparently Boy 2 took care of me after leaving the club - he showed me a video completely knocked out in the taxi oops..

Sucks spending so much money and not remembering, so I've been told 🤐

On 7/31/2023 at 2:27 AM, floridarob said:

Sucks spending so much money and not remembering, so I've been told 🤐

Haha.. luckily i remembered everything of the night - only upon leaving the club and the 30 minute taxi ride that I was apparently completely sleeping through - the boy took a video of me sleeping in his arms in the cab!

4 hours ago, Bravo said:

Day 5

Day 5 was a slow day. Had to gradually adapt to like my usual routine after a crazy wild night.

Think I left the club at 3am, woke up with my boy at about 12pm and had some cuddling and fun. Had some hot passionate kisses, licked his arms and abs - he had such toned biceps and chest and abs grr. Sucked him and got sucked off too. And my favourite way to cum is with the guy lying beside me on my right hugging me while deep wet kissing. I come quickly like that lol. Said our goodbyes and he left. I went back to sleep and probably started my day proper at 3pm+

Went to Prince Spa again, to meet the masseur I met last time. Aww, he bought me a small thai figurine of a dragon. He said it is for good luck and got it at a temple. I love this guy he is so cute and adorable. There is this technique that he does, where after the proper massage but before the naughty parts, he will put a towel to blindfold you, and then sensually service your body hehe. HoTT.

When I went for the Orgy party at R3 few days back, they gave me a free entrance to the sauna on a weekday. Silly me thought it was for sauna mania, because I decided to go to sauna mania to use my free entrance. Ended up the ticket was given out at R3 instead.. So had to pay the 300+ baht fee for sauna mania oh well. Decided to come to sauna mania because I went to had brunch/?pre-dinner (6pm) at coffee club. A short walk from Prince spa. I miss coffee club, they used to have a branch at surawong road, love the food and ambience there. Now there are not a lot of branches anymore. but there is one just 50m away from sauna mania. So it's a good combination. Food then sex. Or sex then food.

So went to sauna mania, went into the hot tub and just chilled. Wasn't really looking for anything, just wanted to chill, maybe see some hot naked guys, before my night began. Instead got into a threesome lol. So was in the hot tub, and this thai zaddy - apparently 40yo came and sat beside me. Chatting about gay places in bangkok, our countries, and slowly we started to make out, grope, hug. I was thirsty so decided to go out and drink water and hang out at the open outdoor area. Shortly after, a chinese guy about 30s - on the bear side came over, apparently he met the thai guy earlier. So the 3 of us were just hanging out sitting/lying down on the chairs at the outdoor area chatting. Slowly they started to kiss me, play with my nipples, suck me, and then we were in a 3 some, sucking and kissing each other. Right in the open area balcony yikes. Could see people walking around, checking us out. One guy tried to join but the thai guy shooed him away. We then went into the cabin and played some more. More kissing, sucking haha..

After showering, decided to go to see a bar show with the chinese guy. Went to Jupiter. Always love their shows. Good music, good looking handsome jocks who are shirtless walking around. At the end of the show, offed a guy. 26yo vietnam guy. I've been eyeing him for years. I've seen him on stage since years ago. But somehow I always ended up with some other guy, or the guy will be taken/offed already, but it's now or never. Managed to off him in the end yay. Requested tips was 3000. Went to have dinner at foodlands patpong together and went back to my hotel. He is soo hot. He has hot tattoos, he has firm hot abs, chest, biceps. But ended up having the most awkward encounter ever. First he needed to watch straight p0rn to get hard. Which I guess was understandable. But then could hear the girl moaning on the phone LOL. But then he was also like texting his friend intermittently while I was servicing him. Like i've never ever had a guy text his friend like continuously while i was sucking them. So that was a first. But oh well, I did manage to cum even though this was just like all sorts of awkward moments i've never had encountered before. Guess his hot body helped. Lol. But probably wouldn't off him again.

Thanks for the report . Did you notice if there were any elderly customers in Sauna Mania ? If I am not wrong in some previous reports it has been mentioned that customers who are above age 50 are not very welcomed .