jason1975

One week in Bangkok (Nov/Dec 23)

2 hours ago, yp11 said:

Welcome back to Thailand, looking forward to more of your wonderful sharing 😁

Wondering which waiter now join in performing big cock show? In Sol bar?

He worked at Hotmale previously. Now he is a waiter at Sol Bar. He doesn't take part in the show but he is available for offs. He has a number tag.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

At 10pm, I left the merry folks of Hotmale Beer Bar downstairs to enter Sol Bar to watch the show. Mamasan led me to a seat on right side at second last row. The big pillar in the middle prevented a clear view of the stage but at least it had full mirror on it which allowed the back view of the guys to be reflected when the guys stood in front of the pillar as part of their rotation.

P, whom I got to know from last night, was waiting for me.  He was in white singlet and white shorts but no number. About 15 other guys were on stage and they had numbers embroidered on their singlets and shorts. I asked him why he had no number and he said something but I couldn't catch the explanation. No matter. I told him I wanted to watch the show. I definitely was taking him off so he could change to his own clothes. He took his leave and I surveyed the bar. There were low round sofa type of seats ideal for groups right below the stage.

Only about 10 customers including one Asian customer to my left seated with former Hotmale twink who had changed out of his waiter uniform. Asian customer (looks Taiwanese or HK) was taking him off but like me, wanted to watch the show. The bar started filling up quickly. Two separate groups of Thai customers came in and ordered bottle service. Each group called down some guys down from stage to drink with them for the night. Just before the show started at 10.22pm, (yes, I checked my watch), a group of 4 farang women tourists came in.  They took front row sofas below stage on the right side. Midway through the show, one of the Thai groups would move to front row sofas below stage on the left side.

Sol Bar has adopted the best practices of the other bars. Their show started in a similar fashion to Jupiter where the guys took turns to walk individually and present themselves to audience. Unlike Jupiter, they didn't have the cold lifeless model stare. The guys of Sol Bar were free to smile at audience. Most removed their singlets to showcase their upper bodies. Some seemed awkward with runway walk. They need more model training. Also unlike Jupiter, the numbers on their shorts were visible for all to see. Very accessible for any customer who wants to off a guy.

Regarding the show, there's only 2 ladyboy singing - the opening act (backed up by 2 dancers) and the fifth performance (a solo item). Total 8 performances and I don't count big cock show. The other performances are all performed by the Sol Bar guys themselves - mixture of dance numbers and slow erotic dancing. But overall what stood out was the last performance - a SM act between a master and a slave. The slave was stripped, pulled on a leash, thrown onto the floor, "whipped" and had candle wax poured on his body. Audience members were invited to pour wax - one lady from the all-girl farang tourists in the front row and the Asian customer sitting with ex-Hotmale guy. I suspect the latter arranged for him to go up on stage. Customer seemed sheepish but I could tell he enjoyed it! The twist at the end of the act was that the slave turned the tables on the master! I have watched similar shows at Freshboys and Tawan but this particular performance made it into an unforgettable viewing experience with a storyline. Kudos for best SM show in Bangkok, Sol Bar! Maybe Sol Bar should rename itself as Sol SM Bar!

Sound interesting, how many boys perform in big cock show? Is their boy mostly are twink or twunk? I will visit Sol bar next time, once the entertainment time extend till 4am maybe they will have 2nd show.

5 minutes ago, yp11 said:

Sound interesting, how many boys perform in big cock show? Is their boy mostly are twink or twunk? I will visit Sol bar next time, once the entertainment time extend till 4am maybe they will have 2nd show.

8 guys in big cock show. Mostly twunk.

Instead of continuing about the rest of my night (at Dreamboys), I want to share this video of a group of Brits taking over Hotmale Beer Bar downstairs for their Christmas party on a Saturday afternoon. They were originally at Shenanigans but they moved to Hotmale Beer Bar downstairs presumably because the beer is cheaper. And obviously they requested the music to be changed to Christmas playlist!