jason1975

One week in Bangkok (Nov/Dec 23)

Back in hotel room, I chilled out until night time. At 8pm, I received a message on Grinder. Thai guy. Mid 20s. Kinky photos on his profile. He doesn't work at bar or massage shop. He's a freelancer. He stays only 150 metres away from hotel.  Can walk over in 5 minutes. OK why not. An hour later, both of walk out of hotel towards different directions with him towards his home while I headed towards Hotmale Beer Bar downstairs.

Hotmale Beer Bar downstairs was quiet at 9pm on a Sunday night. Just as I started to enjoy my drink while ogling the Sol Bar guys at the balcony, it started pouring! Everyone made a beeline for shelter. All the Sol Bar guys escaped into the bar. Thankfully the rain lasted only 10 minutes and life went back to normal.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:47 AM, jason1975 said:

Z recognised and called out to a Dreamboys guy. "He's my friend. He's from Myanmar." He is one of dancers for Sex Bomb dance and he is a good dancer. We watched him dance and I gave Z a 100-baht note to tip him. I can confirm that Myanmar dancer is not just working at Dreamboys purely as a dancer. He is available for off. He has a number on his white shorts and he went on rotation on stage with the other guys. So it seems that Dreamboys doesn't hire only Thai guys. They have guys from the other countries as well.

The original decision to exclude non-Thais was unfortunate and now I am heartened to learn also short-lived.  A tip of the hat to you and Z.

Finally ending this trip report one week later.

After I said goodbye to Z, my current infatuation, I made my way back to hotel. Standing outside his massage shop was O. I took him up to my hotel room. He brought along a bottle of lavender oil in a paper bag (but I didn't pay anything to shop. Did he just take it from shop on his own?) In the room, O and I stripped naked right away and we had a great massage and sex session. He left at 2am and I had a restful sleep. The next morning, I had breakfast and then checked out to go to airport.

My reflections on this trip (my 3rd trip in 2023 and 5th since Covid ended)

- I find that I prefer massage in hotel room compared to massage in shop.

- I can't stop myself from being infatuated. My current infatuation is Z. I am not sure how long this will last.

- I prefer using Grinder. But I still enjoy going to bars to watch shows and looking at guys up close live.

On 12/5/2023 at 12:32 PM, jason1975 said:

Saw that a new bar was being built next to Hot Male Beer Bar downstairs. It's in pink. Oh dear. Not a girlie bar please.

Not a bar at all. A tiny shop selling lingerie and the like, probably suitable only for gogo girls. Don't see it surviving too long. The girl gogo business in Patpong is in decline.

1 minute ago, macaroni21 said:

Not a bar at all. A tiny shop selling lingerie and the like, probably suitable only for gogo girls. Don't see it surviving too long. The girl gogo business in Patpong is in decline.

Thanks for update! If I were the owner, I would cater to both male and female.

13 hours ago, jason1975 said:

My reflections on this trip (my 3rd trip in 2023 and 5th since Covid ended)

- I find that I prefer massage in hotel room compared to massage in shop.

- I can't stop myself from being infatuated. My current infatuation is Z. I am not sure how long this will last.

- I prefer using Grinder. But I still enjoy going to bars to watch shows and looking at guys up close live

You just described exactly my preference too .