jason1975

Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)

On 12/16/2023 at 4:07 AM, 18past19 said:

I have brought many guys to restaurants, shopping malls, bars and one time to that bkk’s highest building on different occasions. But all of them were only after we finished our indoor business.

if your question is for completely non sexual agendas, One time, I have hired two masseurs from Sabaidee and we went to Fake club.  it was purely for clubbing and drinking. 

next time was during Songkran. i off’ed a muscular hunk from moonlight and we went to a songkran party with his friends.  it left significant damage to my wallet but it was one of the best experiences i had so far on LOS. 

Did you pay for everything at party with Moonlight hunk and friends? Wow!

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

One of the things I miss from Soi Twilight was the coyote dancing. I would so love to have a few guys doing coyote dancing just for me!

What’s the difference between “coyote dancing” and “dancing” ?  I once had two boys doing the latter for me  in my hotel room.

Years ago, I had a friend who either owned or leased a small apartment in Bangkok because he made such frequent trips to Thailand it seemed justified. Invited to his home for coffee one afternoon, I noticed he had a disco ball hanging from the ceiling of the living room.. 

"You had a party last night?" I asked. "From which bar, may I ask?"

He hummed and hawed by didn't deny it was a bar.

Looks like I am not the only one who enjoys dancing boys!

Need advice from forum members.

I am thinking of party in hotel room. 3 guys doing coyote dancing. Two hours (end by midnight) with breaks in between - perhaps 3 parts with different attire for each part.

Would guys be willing to do it for 2k - same as ST rate?

Obviously, I will pay off fees to bars and get snacks and drinks for dancers.

Hello, I am planning to be in Bangkok in June because I plan to treat myself to a trip for my 40th birthday, I will also be in Bangkok on New Year's Eve and I will go to the Songran Festival in April. I usually prefer to stay at Le Meridien Hotel or Raya Hotel on Surawong Road. If you are available, I would like to meet you.

13 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Evet. Büyük olasılıkla Dreamboys dansçılarına yaklaşacak.

I have a friendly Myanmar friend who works at Freshboys and he started working at Dreamboys bar this week (he had to wait 1 month due to the incident there and the foreign employee policy). He can help with that if you want :)

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

. 3 guys doing coyote dancing. Two hours (end by midnight) with breaks in between - perhaps 3 parts with different attire for each part.

Would guys be willing to do it for 2k - same as ST rate?

I'm very sure they will, 2000 is still a lot of money for boys paying 5000 a month for rent if that much

3 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Hello, I am planning to be in Bangkok in June because I plan to treat myself to a trip for my 40th birthday, I will also be in Bangkok on New Year's Eve and I will go to the Songran Festival in April. I usually prefer to stay at Le Meridien Hotel or Raya Hotel on Surawong Road. If you are available, I would like to meet you.

some people have all luck in life !

17 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Did you pay for everything at party with Moonlight hunk and friends?

he brought two of his friends. so it was a group of four including myself. we moved to 2 different places, partied all night long.  and it was almost 4 by the time we got back to my hotel. it was fun but i dont think i am gonna repeat this with him.  he was a bit too extravagant. 

5 hours ago, srvhakko said:

I may have copied this by mistake :) and thanks to Mr. Vinapu . Thanks to your messages and reports, I discovered Bangkok nightlife

It looks that it was automatic translation when quoted which sometimes happens.

You have a good heart! ( I run out of 'likes' for today )

23 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Thanks for encouragement!

I am aiming for not one but two such parties next year in June when I am in Bangkok.

Have to think through the logistics but I have months to prepare!

Forum members are welcome to attend if you happen to be present!

If we off one of the Coyote Dancers from your place while at your event - do we pay you the off-fee ?  😁

During my trip in September, I went to my Myanmar friend's bar at 21:00 one evening. The curly haired mamasan who loved to touch and pressured me for a drink welcomed me, my friend sat next to me and we left after a short time to go to the Moonlight bar to have fun.

My favorite Laotian guy was waiting for me there (we made an agreement with the Lao guy; while I am in Bangkok, he is not allowed to go on stage, and I am not allowed to go out of the bar with anyone else. Only people he approves are invited to the table for drinks).

Later, my Myanmar friend leaned into my ear and said, "he really liked number 3." We invited number 3 to the table. At the end of the night, my friend from Myanmar said that he had an agreement with number 3 and that they would go to his room, and I gave him 3,000 baht extra. After some time, he asked me if he could get another 500 baht, I asked for what ? he shyly said that they had a long-term agreement. I don't know why but the way he said this in such a shy way made me laugh a lot (I still make fun of him about this sometimes). At the end of the night, we waved goodbye to them as I went to the hotel with my Laotian favorite. 

In short, it was a happy night for everyone. It remained a beautiful memory when the man I picked up from Freshboys for fun took another boy from another bar to his room for a long time.

8 hours ago, srvhakko said:

In short, it was a happy night for everyone. It remained a beautiful memory

I am delighted that it worked out that way. That's what it's all about.  The money you spent was well worth it and probably will not break the bank . It will come back.  But nights and memories like that cannot be replaced. 

4 hours ago, Gaybutton said:

I am delighted that it worked out that way. That's what it's all about.  The money you spent was well worth it and probably will not break the bank . It will come back.  But nights and memories like that cannot be replaced. 

Clock is ticking as they say ...more so than other s 🕓🕔🕔🕔🕔😁

We cant take it with us ,spend it and enjoy it I say .... before we go 😉