farangsamuii

Why do older guys think that young guys do not want sex with them?

I think we know that there are some Thais and other Asians who do prefer older men. A small minority certainly, but they do exist as I discovered to my utter astonishment in Babylon circa 1996. And if we move beyond the issue of sex, there are some who appreciate what a LTR can do for them for them and  their families. In other words, they have exactly the same  motivation as women had in Europe for centuries. They called it marriage.

• Members
5 hours ago, farangsamuii said:

I read the site, why do older guys think that young guys do not want sex with them?
Why?

I'm young and I like older men, I don't like young people in any way, and old people don't know or don't want know this? Or is it not normal and strange?

I am older, I don't just like young guys, I like young, good looking, and fit guys. Actually,  to me, a 50 y.o. good looking and fit guy is better than a 25 y.o. overweight ugly bald guy.

I get some offers on Grindr from younger guys, but I gladly declined, because they are ugly and obese.

I assume most young guys will prefer sex with guys more or less on their age range, preferring much older guys is a fetish and only minority of youngers are into this fetish. I am over 50 y.o. and when I asked my 21 y.o. Colombian boyfriend why he is into me he said because he prefers a guy with experience and wisdom of life then reckless young guys who tend to be butterfly and unserious.

10 years ago, I was popular in Asia especially Thailand with good look, fit body, Top, and at 55years old. Now, less popular and still have no problem finding free sex online and in all places. Occasionally, I pay. 

less choices for older one for sure. However, older, fit, good personality and excellent top never have an issue getting nice young bottom. 

Many younger “bottom” actually prefer a much older Top because the older one is reliable, quality of sex, take time to enjoy sex, appropriate young body, easy to talk with and straightforward of what he has to offers. 

10 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Farang, the answer to ur question is simple and factual - statistics:

Most young guys prefer young guys.  

The fact that there is a minority that prefers otherwise, and that in many non-white countries this minority is bigger, doesnt change the universal natural tendency.

I believe your absolutely right ,that's my experience but yes in different places eg Philippines there is more into daddy types 

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I believe your absolutely right ,that's my experience but yes in different places eg Philippines there is more into daddy types 

There’s a difference between daddies and grandpas, and it’s not all age related but more so determined by overall health, agility and virility. But then, there is gerontophilia as well:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerontophilia

17 hours ago, alvnv said:

There’s a difference between daddies and grandpas, and it’s not all age related but more so determined by overall health, agility and virility.

As a slim guy in my early 30s who loves going to gay saunas all over Asia, I would consider guys between 45-60 yo, in-shape and well-endowed as my main competitors in there when it comes to scoring on bottom Asian twinks. I find myself on the losing side or waiting longer for my turn more often that I would like to admit, so there is definitely a demand for sexy Western daddies in Asia. I also see every time I go saunas like soi13 in Taipei or R3 in BKK, 2-3 guys clearly over-70 and in what can be considered bad physical shape. Not sure how successful they are in there. I always assume they just go for the atmosphere and the great eye candies offered in those places, but who knows.