Olddaddy

Anyone meet boys other places

I'm not talking about meeting on Grindr or the apps 

I want to know if any of you have luck meeting guys for sex paid or otherwise in shopping centres, retail stores ,bellboys ,security guards , drivers , etc etc for sex in Thailand!

This is the reason I used to take cards with my Line /WhatsApp number printed to hand out .

The only thing is you  have to be confident enough to approach and make small talk with guys you like .

In Philippines it worked 85% of the time picking up straight guys ready for paid sex , I got pounded by a gym pt in Cebu ,he was married and had 3 sons and pounded my daddy ass for 2,000 pesos ,I loved it as he made a loud moan as he blew his straight load deep into my asshole .

Then the 

10 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I'm not talking about meeting on Grindr or the apps 

I want to know if any of you have luck meeting guys for sex paid or otherwise in shopping centres, retail stores ,bellboys ,security guards , drivers , etc etc for sex in Thailand!

This is the reason I used to take cards with my Line /WhatsApp number printed to hand out .

The only thing is you  have to be confident enough to approach and make small talk with guys you like .

In Philippines it worked 85% of the time picking up straight guys ready for paid sex , I got pounded by a gym pt in Cebu ,he was married and had 3 sons and pounded my daddy ass for 2,000 pesos ,I loved it as he made a loud moan as he blew his straight load deep into my asshole .

Then the 

2000p?? That’s like so much cheaper than everywhere else 😕

When I first discovered Pattaya (year 2002 -2003) the Dongtan Gay beach was good for meeting boys underneath the umbrellas. They were easy to spot taking chairs near the end of the rows and walking occasionally to the waters edge. For a small tip you could ask one of the concession boy workers to suggest joining me (or us ) for a drink. That often led to fun in the waves or at a short time room.  Doesn’t happen any more. 

2 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

When I first discovered Pattaya (year 2002 -2003) the Dongtan Gay beach was good for meeting boys underneath the umbrellas. They were easy to spot taking chairs near the end of the rows and walking occasionally to the waters edge. For a small tip you could ask one of the concession boy workers to suggest joining me (or us ) for a drink. That often led to fun in the waves or at a short time room.  Doesn’t happen any more. 

Yes those were the days !!! 

I believe the "gay" area has now moved further down , if it's still there.

It was very popular for gay farang in the day.

The last time I went to the “gay” area near the toilet block about 6 months ago it was still a rather pleasant place to spend a couple of hours, but compared with former times the “gayness” was very much diluted. In between the predominately groups of older farang men was a few str couples and even the occasional single lady.  I’ve nothing against the latter but I’m bemoaning the decline of what was an asset for the gay community and  tourists like me. The only Asian boy was the occasional one sat with presumably his daddy looking bored.  In former days a group of boys used to play volley ball by the waters edge displaying their lovely brown bodies wearing brief speedos. 

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

. It included some cute vendors of various commodities including sometimes themselves.

I fear that their counterparts today are sitting in their rooms staring at mobile screens.  

and so do their daddies

On 6/27/2023 at 4:57 AM, Olddaddy said:

I tried many times, but mostly no success. Either not interested or unreasonable expectations (e.g. 3000; I would offer 500, these are low-class, no English, all communication in Thai; and the few I got for 500 and eager for repeat show that 500 is enough, everyone who asks for more is just greedy), and the usual problems (poor communication, late, no money for taxi, doesn't know the way).

But it depends a lot on you or me as well. I have a Western friend who doesn't speak Thai, but gets boys easily with google translate and with general chatting and beer. He is more outgoing than I am. And lives in the here and now, no problems with space/time and communication by phone. And he has a wider range (everyone with a cock and a pulse).

"Here and now" is important. All those boys I pursued (I didn't get them first time we met, got their social media, chatted with them, passed their place again to repeat my offer), even if I got them after spending a lot of time and money, poor in bed.

2 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

unreasonable expectations (e.g. 3000; I would offer 500, these are low-class, no English, all communication in Thai; and the few I got for 500 and eager for repeat show that 500 is enough, everyone who asks for more is just greedy),......

All those boys I pursued (I didn't get them first time we met, got their social media, chatted with them, passed their place again to repeat my offer), even if I got them after spending a lot of time and money, poor in bed.

market economy at work, you don't  expect stellar performance in bed for 500, do you?

I agree that , say 2000 , in not guarantee it will be much better but chances are higher.

This is actually my kink. I am into picking up straight guys off the street, gym, facebook, whatever.

What olddaddy said about the Philippines is 100% accurate. There is even like 2-3 threads in a philippine gay forum about picking up straight guys in the public using a card/paper with your number and a bill on it. Personally, I've only had like 1 out of 20-30 success on it. I am more successful in messaging random hot guys in facebook groups etc..

This approach is kind of harder to do in Bangkok but maybe because of my poor thai skills. In my 1 1/2 year, I've only been successful twice. First was a straight motorcycle driver I blew in a gas station toilet twice and another one was a taxi driver who kind of scammed me 😅 This taxi driver agreed to meet me in my room, we drank and then asked me for 3,000 down payment first, after I paid, he said that was only the fee for drinking with him. He then asked me for another 1,500 for a blow job. He even forced me to show my account balance which was kinda scary. Anyways, I blew him until he came but it will def be no repeat..

I haven't done this in a while though but lately I have been bored and might try out my luck again

I had one. In Khon Kaen. We smiled at each other in a cheap restaurant, and before long he was following me back to my room. At some point along the walk to the hotel, he mentioned something about needing money because he had just finished his novitiate month - aha, that accounted for his bad haircut, I said to myself - though exactly what the relationship between finishing a month of novice monkhood and needing money I never really knew. But the point was that he made it quite clear that there had to be compensation. I cannot remember now how much it was, but it was commensurate with the lower cost of living in the far Isaan, and did not give me pause.

I remember nothing about the performance in bed, so it must have been something midway between memorable fireworks and throw-the-dud-out.

I did wonder in the days following, if, pre-novitiate, he had been working in the bars of Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket, and thus had the skills to identify horny foreigners from afar, reel them in, and negotiate a price. For all I know, what I paid him could have been spent buying a bus ticket back to Patpong.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

market economy at work, you don't  expect stellar performance in bed for 500, do you?

I agree that , say 2000 , in not guarantee it will be much better but chances are higher.

I have no proof, but based on my experience I think if I had paid more, I wouldn't have gotten better performance. In my experience, there is no correlation between remuneration and performance. In hindsight, some cases the boy was disgusted at homosexual activities and just grab as much money as possible, do as little as possible and get out as quick as possible.

Now that others have chimed in, I remember two more cases. In one it was actually a passing guy on a mocy who offered me a ride and then told me what his motives are. Another was working in construction in a temple that I was visiting, we got chatting and exchanged phone numbers and met after work. But none of these are reproducible. Both for free.

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I may be in the minority, but I do think the rate does have correlation to better performance.

Not sure about the minority, but I disagree. "rate" is what they ask for, you paying more is something totally different and still not guaranteed. Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Same thing for beauty, average looking guys have been my best sex, models are busy looking in the mirror and expect me to worship THEM....I guess that's ok if that's what you're into.

2 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

"example, I have two guys for a threeway each week. I tip them both 3,500 thb"

Wow !  😂

To be clear, I would rarely offer someone 3500. I do usually not go above 2k in Bangkok for short time. The same is true for my 2 guys. I always separate things. They ask for 2k. I give them that 2k. I then give them 1k afterwards and tell them that is for them to buy a present. Then, I give 500 and tell them that is for a taxi.  Yes, I know in the end it is the same, but I always like to be clear and would not agree to 3500 up front for most.

I also consider this saving money. When I go to the gay bars I usually go to three or four to find what I want. By the time I buy drinks for me and sometimes a boy or waiter, find a boy and pay his off and then his tip, I have now spent 6-8k for something that might be good. I know 100% of the time the two lads I see on a regular are going to be good each time.

I have one lad who works at a dentist office nearby me who asks for 1500. I pay him that plus 500 baht tip. He is average sex but sweet and comes after his office closes. I will also see him anytime he needs money as he normally is not working for money and on the apps but only to hookup. When he needs, he asks.