12is12

Nov 2019 - report 5: recommending Watt

1 hour ago, daydreamer said:

.  "That boy is not handsome, too old", or "You paid too much" are really uncalled for and unwelcome.  Would you say that to the person at the next table in a bar when another customer offs a boy or gives a tip? 

very , very good point

1 hour ago, daydreamer said:

I sometimes feel bad for the original posters because of the rude manner in which their posts are treated.  

I sometimes feel bad for the guys that have the most intimate details of their private sessions with a member broadcast on a public forum.

It’s one thing say things in a private message, or to make a “general” recommendation of some who provided good service in a post. However, when you post a guy’s photo (with or without his alleged consent) you’re creating a public record that will never go away.

In this case the poster may have received his permission to use his photo but I doubt anyone would give their consent to publishing observations like these that appear above:

”Might be the best sucker I remember.”

”...and I  totally agree with y, best sucker...”

I doubt either poster told Watt that they planned to say what a truly great cocksucker he is.

Here’s a young man studying for a specific job. The OP identifies him with a photo and very intimate details. With Google’s facial recognition search technology, a prospective employer could easily find it.

Daydreamer, if you really want to feel sorry for someone I respectfully suggest you consider the young man.

46 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

Indeed, I think some people post the info knowing quite well it might stir things up a bit.   I think Scooby used to make the fair point that if you can’t take negative comments, maybe you shouldn’t be posting.

Excatly.

I personally think the OP reports are interesting and detailed but that doesn't mean forum members can not critise the OP if they think they need to do so especially when the OP is a newbie in Thailand this is certainly not a personal attack but personal opinions of the forum members and there is no harm in that .I personally think that posting comments like "the boy has small dick" and next to this 'observation' putting his picture is totally unimpropriet the boy seems very nice and lovely and comment like this can harm his potential to be off by potential clients ,how the OP will feel if his picture will be shown on the internet with comment next to it that he has a small dick ?

9 minutes ago, spoon said:

All i hope what poster had said, which from what i see is all praises for the boy, will benefit the boy. I believe that is what OP intended. 

It may very well succeed in increasing the frequency of his offs in the near term. But there also could certainly be longer term, unintended consequences that could affect the rest of his life.

7 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Excatly.

I personally think the OP reports are interesting and detailed but that doesn't mean forum members can not critise the OP if they think need to do so especially when the OP is a newbie in Thailand this is certainly not a personal attack but personal opinions of the forum members and there is no harm in that .I personally think that posting comments like "the boy has small dick" and next to this 'observation' putting his picture is totally unimpropriet the boy seems very nice and lovely and comment like this can harm his potential to be off by potential clients ,how the OP will feel if his picture will be shown on the internet with comment next to it that he has a small dick ?

While i think they are a better way to "educate" or critisize OP especially newbie who didnt know what he posted have unintended consequences, which is by using PM, instead of posting it in public and keep going at it without the poster having responded. If it happens quickly, OP might even have time to modify his post. And if it is against the rule, maybe moderator can edit/remove part of the post as well.

COME ON!! What Puritans some of you Guys have become... So it is OK to talk about an Off having a Huge Cock that almost split open his Ass Hole,  but it is not OK to suggest that an Off has a Small Cock. Worse things have been posted here. I do agree that posting an Offs pic without his permission is not being considerate. But  does the OP need a Signed Release from the Guy???

12 hours ago, daydreamer said:

When someone takes the time to write trip reports or otherwise share their experiences, a few people like to criticize their choices because they don't agree.  Whether it be the boy they chose for the night, the hotel they stayed in, or how much they paid for a tip to a boy, or a tip to a waiter or mama-san, a few people seem to delight in condemning the original poster by either "correcting" the writer or otherwise humiliating them for the choices they made.

I have seen this many times, most recently with Vinapu's trip reports being criticized over prices he paid and tips he gave, and now 12is12's reports are going through the same wringer.  "That boy is not handsome, too old", or "You paid too much" are really uncalled for and unwelcome.  Would you say that to the person at the next table in a bar when another customer offs a boy or gives a tip?  If every time someone writes a recommendation, or takes the time to report about their good times and adventures, and then their words are picked apart by the vultures, I believe the trip reports and other useful suggestions will stop being posted.  Perhaps the critics can share some of their own reports of their experiences with us since you know best?

Personally, I appreciate the time and effort people put into reporting their adventures.  I believe the information is useful to many readers who may not spend a lot of time in Thailand every year.  The bars they visited, amounts tipped, the hotels and restaurants, prices paid, transportation taken, etc are enlightening and helpful to many of the members of this board.  Continued criticism and derision will only dissuade others from sharing their honest thoughts.  

Now it seems there is interest in making a private club to share information.  This will further serve to remove from this board the incentive to freely share information here.  

Discussion of the reports and recommendations is expected of course, but when it insults and offends the person willing to share their stories, it only deters them from further reporting.  I sometimes feel bad for the original posters because of the rude manner in which their posts are treated.   I suspect that if this trend of harsh critiques of recommendations continues, this board will slowly fade into irrelevance as posters will find other less hostile places to share their personal thoughts and experiences.

Totally agree with you DayDreamer...that's also what I noticed...when a member here post their trip reports, chances are other members, the same persons, will contradict or worse write negative comments. Its free to express your opinions in every thread but please be considerate to the the feelings of the OP. Also, if the things the OP written are not allowed, then his attention will be called by the admin. I'm not against anyone, I'm just sharing what our threads have become as compared b4...peace 2 all!!!

6 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Totally agree with you DayDreamer...that's also what I noticed...when a member here post their trip reports, chances are other members, the same persons, will contradict or worse write negative comments. Its free to express your opinions in every thread but please be considerate to the the feelings of the OP. Also, if the things the OP written are not allowed, then his attention will be called by the admin. I'm not against anyone, I'm just sharing what our threads have become as compared b4...peace 2 all!!!

To be fair DrimVoiz i've seen plenty of Trip reports that don't catch 'negative' comments, i don't often write reports of my own, but after reading & thoroughly enjoying others members reports earlier in the year inc Vinapu's i made the effort (first time in a long time tbh) to draft a detailed report and everyone was pretty friendly.

I think there are not enough photos included with reports here - it's a visually stimulating environment we write about after all.

I would not myself publish the name or face of someone I met in Thailand. Better to use a pseudonym, an initial maybe, and a photo that does not show the face.

This is an anonymous public forum so its inevitable that subscribers will both react and over react to posts. It can be daunting when people react with anonymous hostility but that's the game we're in here. 

But to the OP I would say thank you for your report, I see you had permission from the guy to publish his photo so fair enough. I would suggest in future you angle your camera downwards or, better still, take him from behind.

20190418_132105-1024x1365-600x800.jpg

16 hours ago, alex303 said:

To be fair DrimVoiz i've seen plenty of Trip reports that don't catch 'negative' comments, i don't often write reports of my own, but after reading & thoroughly enjoying others members reports earlier in the year inc Vinapu's i made the effort (first time in a long time tbh) to draft a detailed report and everyone was pretty friendly.

Lucky u, likewise here in my reports, I never experienced those, it only means we really need 2 be careful in our words and the content of our report, tnx!

I’ve been away from the forum for a couple of days recovering from Numazu’s weekend in town. Lol

i’m of the “don’t post photos” opinion. I’ve found that things I think I understand, I don’t.  It’s possible a boy will know what is meant about posting his photo in a forum such as this, but it’s just as possible he’s giving the “up to you” universal response. 

I don’t find fault with the OP except in not considering possible unintended consequences. 

7 hours ago, ggobkk said:

I’ve been away from the forum for a couple of days recovering from Numazu’s weekend in town. Lol

i’m of the “don’t post photos” opinion. I’ve found that things I think I understand, I don’t.  It’s possible a boy will know what is meant about posting his photo in a forum such as this, but it’s just as possible he’s giving the “up to you” universal response. 

I don’t find fault with the OP except in not considering possible unintended consequences. 

The problem was that the OP post his picture with abusive remark about his dick size if Watt knew that in advance I  assume he wouldn't allow the OP posting his picture here.

7 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Watt is handsome! I remember going to Moonlight a few times the past two years and always tipping him 100 or 200 baht before I left.

2 me, Watt is cute, cute, cute...I even call him Sweet Twink, bcoz he truly is, I mean his attitude, he's sweet...but also you can lick him 4 dessert, just kidding, lol, peace!