vinapu

Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year

24 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I recently sent 2,000 baht to an Instagram guy in Chonburi I wanted to meet. This was for a taxi to BKK (Know 1,000). But, I wanted to try anyway. 10 minutes later, he asked if I could send him again as his mother stole the money. I refused. Then, he wanted me to meet him at a mall in BKK, and again I refused.  100 conversations later, he told me his university was starting and needed shoes and could I help. I politely told him to get the money his mother stole from him back and buy 4 pairs. :)  He said he was not lying and he wanted a life with me (never met). I told him I am not one to make the same mistake two times (again not true as I have before

glad to hear you stand your ground, Thai boys are angels but by far not all of them

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

Day 7

we woke  up at 6 and after short wrestling session and shower went for breakfast. That early I expected hotel restaurant to be empty and to my surprise it was almost full.

Back in the room I tipped him. He did not seem to be happy, not that I was stingy. He likely noticed I’m surprised with his reaction so put himself together and said ‘thank you Buddha”. That’s better I thought. Problem with occasional over generous tip is that some  guys expect it to be permanent fixture and that was likely a case.

Today MA and me have tourist program – visit  at GMMTV , producer of so many BL series headquarters in Ratachada. We went there by subway. There;s whole procedure before admission to gift shop on 30 something floor. We were told to leave passports  on reception before we could enter elevator.

Gift shop was mobbed by Asian girls so we both were bit out of place but they were [patiently waiting when we were browsing screens with memorial trinkets they offer for sale . At end of day nothing took our fancy but it was fun.

Then we had coffee in Starbucks in the lobby , there were dozens of fans camping there hoping to catch the glimpse of one of their stars I guess.

Then we parted ways. I went to Rama IX Central nearby on hunting mission. One of my most favorite guys of all times , M from Senso is hairdresser in one of shops there. I tried to spot him previously but did not succeed and neither I did today. Hope dies last though, it’s always next time !  

Upon return to the room and it was already 3 pm I was surprised it was not cleaned yet but I went to XOne to change some money and when I returned it was already tidied.

This afternoon I have meeting with guy I met by chance in one of previous trips who is not a guy from the scene. We talked occasionally from time to time . Last time we talked , one of us , I don’t remember who , suggested we should have dinner together one day . Today was the day. Kao is his name or at least it’s how he wants me to call him.

I did not have any expectancies but was very curious to see if something more than talk and meal together  comes out of it.

He arrived on the dot at 5 as agreed.  If this trip proved something it was that most boys are very punctual and  on time contrary to what some slanderous farangs may say.

To break the ice we went to place across hotel with some stalls and had some Lao craft beer there. When subject of something more substantial came he suggested meal in  Sizzler on Silom. I liked idea although I don’t usually dine there but few years ago had birthday meal at the place with two other boys in tow.

Surprisingly he suggested we walk there, so much about Thai guys being reluctant to walk. Reason given was even more endearing ‘ we will have more time to talk” ( his English is good conversational although he admitted he speaks tongue but doesn’t write it). That was a good sign no doubt.

He was visibly reluctant to order as prices there are quite high but I made it easy for him “ do you want that steak?” , ‘too expensive “ , ‘ ok, one for you , one for me “.

But I liked fact that he was trying not to take advantage of being treated. Best part came when we were considering drinks ‘ I have a juice, we can buy some beers at 7/11 and  drink  it in your room “ .

Hearing it I thought I just have a stroke as it was something I was afraid even to dream about , him in my room , whoa !!!

Nasty surprise came when we went to settle  a bill. Not it’s size ( 2045 , not  a cheap place I told you ) but fact they don’t take  a cash. .

Normally I don’ use plastic when I travel unless not given a choice and in Thailand I don’t even carry cards with me , keeping them in safe box. I like cash. If Guardian Angel did not suggest I take wallet with me just in case I wouldn’t. If I did not it were so embarrassing.

I generally boycott places refusing to take cash and now I’m even more inclined to boycott them so likely it was my last visit at Sizzler Silom in this life for that very reason. Uff !

So we did as planned , stocked up on beer at 7/11 near hotel and went straight to the room.

Yes,  we drank all that beer and had very nice conversation and yes, as evening was unfolding we slowly but surely  become bit more closer and closer  but that’s nobody’s business. From what I thought it will be sober and well behaved evening it turned out to be quite romantic and interesting one even if two things were excluded by Kao from the menu – kiss and long time.

Not that he was in rush to go , I was trying to use fact that he drunk quite a bit to keep him here even pointing to the fact that there’s  bed in bedroom a but also sofa in the living room but he was firm “ I drive slowly and will sleep at home “.

So around midnight I decided I let him go, I did not want him to get too drunk. We already agreed to met on another day this trip.

It was one thing I  was not sure how to handle not to create any offense to such great guy. You got it – should I tip or not. I decided to abandon any pretense of diplomacy and asked straight away “ can I give you some money?” to get an answer “ of course”. So I did.

Long live Thailand where casual conversation may lead to such great afternoon and evening I thought when he closed door.

How did you meet Kao?

Very gentlemanly of you to tip him by asking so politely.

1 hour ago, Shonen said:

Wonderful report, can’t wait for more.

However I don’t understand how you waste so much time talking politics with these boys. I’m sure it must be difficult to understand and maybe quite boring.

Very thank you

it won't be much more, 2 more days and trip is over.

I don't talk neither politics nor religion with boys , not that any is inclined to. I like to talk or rather listen to  stories about their life. 

When I mention discussion of local election  in some country some readers may  even doubt it exists it's just internal slang for getting intimate.

I'm never bored with boys but yes, sometimes they are bored with me. It's when they start inventing those stories about lost key etc and resulting need to go home.

I don't blame them for getting bored but I do for not keeping terms of agreement we made.  

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I'm never bored with boys but yes, sometimes they are bored with me. It's when they start inventing those stories about lost key etc and resulting need to go home.

I don't blame them for getting bored but I do for not keeping terms of agreement we made.  

Not sure it's always because they are bored, it may be many other reasons: commitment to their spouse, other clients are calling them to come, errands they need to do and so on.

6 hours ago, Shonen said:

Wonderful report, can’t wait for more.

However I don’t understand how you waste so much time talking politics with these boys. I’m sure it must be difficult to understand and maybe quite boring.

Once I had a cute femboy from a bar in Sunee Plaza. We were both a bit drunk and to pass the time away he really enjoyed squeezing blackheads I had around my temple near my eyes. Thought it was weird but he was having fun, or was really bored.

Sounds really exciting!

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Not sure it's always because they are bored, it may be many other reasons: commitment to their spouse, other clients are calling them to come, errands they need to do and so on.

I'm not looking for excuses for them, if they agree to something they should stick to it. Luckily it happens almost always. This trip's unfortunate  exception will be posted shortly

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

Today I feel a bit cold so went to buy Tylenol and stay in the room till afternoon. Tylenol did the job and at 4 pm I was ready for  trip to Arena with MJ as decided in the morning .

Thank you! I have been hesitant to try Arena. Their website is down and as far as I know they don't have a Line account, so unlike Jey and Climax I don't know which fine gentleman are available on a specific day. 

9 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Thank you! I have been hesitant to try Arena. Their website is down and as far as I know they don't have a Line account, so unlike Jey and Climax I don't know which fine gentleman are available on a specific day. 

just go, website or not they are very much in operation. Arena rarely , if ever disappoints. If you don't know  who is available , even better, creates additional buzz for exploration. And main advantage, is right there in Silom ghetto so even if disappointed it's just short walk back to civilization 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

From there to the room where things happened quite fast, no harm done thought I , now it will be more time for quiet romantic fake boyfriend experience as I liked him a lot. But it wasn’t meant to be as soon after he looked at his phone and said his roommate lost a key so must go to open door for him and of course he will be back but can I give him half of his tip now because he needs to buy something. Even time frame was quoted like 20 minutes or so. 

But if you paid him half of the tip as he suggested mo harm done LT become ST in terms of cost...

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

But if you paid him half of the tip as he suggested no harm done LT become ST in terms of cost...

financially yes , fair deal but I still feel cheated as I wanted long time, not just 60 or 90 minutes.

I guess in bar  he read me well that if he declined long time he will not get shot time either, LOL

but there's half full of glass, boy was nice and I got good  night sleep. 

1 hour ago, scott456 said:

Where do I go in Bangkok if I just want to pay and have sex with muscle men, but don't want massage?

No massage boy , no matter how muscled he is , will force you to get massage.  Bring your family pictures and he will be glad to look at them with you for length of session paid and tip agreed. Or whatever other activities you have in mind, what you call it ? oh, sex .

try Arena, Sabaidee , Apollo or Jey Spa

or bars ( Tawan ,Moonlight Jupiter )

or Grinder