FERNAN

New in Bangkok. I

I was in Bangkok last month and MBs I met were 2000-2500 baht for about hour though none were clock watchers and more than a few stayed for a chat in bed for quite a while after, which was nice.  I found my hookups on Grindr.  Heading back in December for two weeks and may try out a few bars and spas and cruising as well!

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

The money boys I meet get 1000 for short time (which for me is at least 1 hour), I reject everyone asking for more.

I'll go up to 1500 in BKK if they look good and not demanding, but people can do as they like with their money, if they feel the boy will like/love them more, it's their illusion....what the boys like/love is their wallet. 

3 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Even after years, I sometimes judge wrongly. Unless the profile or the boys says so, I assume he meets me for free for fun.

The money boys I meet get 1000 for short time (which for me is at least 1 hour), I reject everyone asking for more. Still plenty of repeat business or new boys for 1000. Not even a question of distance, some travel from the outskirts to meet me in central Bangkok, all for 1000.

I can understand your Target rates as an long term expat, the ones who come for short periods like me don't have the patience neither the time to try finding boys for 1000 Bht and make long searching and tedious negotiations with potential boys so obviously we pay the going rates accepted in BKK min.1500 Bht for ST.

Food in most   restaurants remains excellent value. The set meals in  Japanese places like Fuji and Yayoi particularly so. We find it hard to pay more than 7/800 bht anywhere, though neither of us are drinkers and so that  makes a difference. Dinner prices in  London restaurants always shock me when I'm just home from Thailand!

I arrived yesterday and had dinner at G's, soi 4. Fairly busy. Had shrimpcakes, with dipping sauce, really excellent, and fried rice with prawns, also very good. Large beer, 600 all in.  I thought that very good value. 

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

Well said. Furthermore, some people like me like the hunt, whereas a friend who lives in Bangkok wants it quick and easy, he doesn't even look further than 2 km away on online dating because arranging travel would be too much hassle/delay.

In Cambodia I did statistics, offering 10 USD I got 50% accepting, for 20 USD I would get 90% accepting.

For Thailand I estimate 1000 THB 50% accepting, 1500 THB 90% accepting.

Germans always excelled in equating humans to comedies. They lost the camps but not the mentality. 

On 7/23/2023 at 3:30 AM, Boy69 said:

Sometimes I wonder if @gayinpattaya is a real person or a bot .

Yes I am a bot. Does that make you feel better? 
I find it funny how many people believe they dislike my comment. They really agree with it. They are just to "woke" to admit it. So they down vote to help their damaged ideologies. 
Good times :)

• Members
On 7/19/2023 at 6:50 AM, vinapu said:

It was only 3 denarii in ancient Athens. 

It was different baht and different dollar. Nobody says prices, went down, specially in nominal but when compared to other prices we are getting different picture. Not that long ago Foodland was offering breakfast for 65, now it, s 93

No matter the price, after reading about the joy of cashew chicken at Foodland, I am going to try it on my next visit. I will ask for the Vinapu special!