AlexThompson

What was the greatest night you ever had in Bangkok?

The first was particularly memorable.

Having read the forums before going, I knew Classic Boys should have the kind of twink I like.  

However, I was still amazed by the selection of cute slim twinks on stage.   An amazingly nice example was offed.

Almost 70 baht to the pound also helped.

Following z909's post, I wish I'd added  the fact  that I'd already been to Pattaya three or four times where I experienced that same thrill of seeing cute guys who were available ...for a pittance. In fact, apart from Babylon, I was eager to get the bus to Pattaya where there were more of my type available. Not only that, but I was staying at a gay hotel (LeCafe Royale) where assignations were  expected. In Bangkok, I'd used scuzzy short-time rooms because I didn't want to take visitors to my 4* hotel.

A lot of my most memorable experiences were during my first couple of trips to Pattaya in 2002 and 2033  in company with a gay friend, when the pound bought 70 baht. Multiple boys in bed were often the order of the day.. Great to recall those days whilst I’m now locked down back home in England.  One day after a sex filled night we took our cute “boyfriends du jour” to the gay beach during a beautiful sunny afternoon  whilst the sea was flat calm. We had bought them brief speedos so after beers we took them in the sea for a while, kissing and playing in the warm water. Back to the chairs with more beers my friend made the remark “life’s not so bad after all”. After eighteen years we still mention that day.

Yes, the "old" Babylon provided an experience far better than we can expect today. Admittedly, I never worked-out how to progress from one floor to another due to its odd room and staircase arrangements but, as PeterRS suggested, there were more  opportunities for us to meet with cute and willing guys. I also liked the roof-top bar with its views over Bangkok. Of course, it helped  being fifty rather than seventy!

There's this Tawan guy I always liked look of but him  being very popular,  was always  out of reach sitting with somebody handsome or  being offed already. When I finally manage to off him , he dumped me. I gave him next chance, it was great but rushed and so was next time. But I still liked him and did not give up to be mightily rewarded in Sept 2017.

For some reason ( I suspect dearth of customers ), he seemed to be very happy to see me in the bar and even happier to agree for an off, long time at that.

I thought this is all theater just to make sure I don't change my mind but no, he gave me memorable night and true boyfriend experience. Busy and romantic , sleepless and sweaty  night and I couldn't resist to ask for repeat in the afternoon as fabulous as previous night. 

I did not see him that trip after that and next time , next trip I offed him,  he returned to  his uneven performance rushing out again but memories of that night and even our short walk to Nantra with him clearly showing he is so happy going with me  will linger forever unless virus decides to intervene.

It must be something with Tawan guys as out of 4 such visibly happy walks I recall, 3 were with their boys.

Definitely my 1st BKK trip bcoz at that time I was devirginized by a very muscular, gym-fit and handsome man who I call Mr. Perfect Guy from Dreamboys and he becomes my regular ever since, never expected that my 1st time will be in Thailand, but its so memorable...I miss him though now that I can't go 2 BKK...he's always part of my report btw, lol

But my last trip will tie with this since I had the best sex + massage ever...the very hot masseur was from Prince before, but never selected him, then I tried searching for him since he quits on that massage place, and after a year, I found his ad, he returned to BKK, then we meetup, that was also one of the most memorable BKK trip I ever had, a truly heavenly (s)experience!!!

2 hours ago, forky123 said:

Although I’ve had good experiences in both Bangkok and Patts, my best experience was with an online hookup in Patts. It had been raining heavily and I was horny. Instead of heading out I picked a guy, Tom, that messaged me and had him come to the Baan Souy to give me a massage. When he arrived I was a tiny bit disappointed as his pictures were a little out of date but so were mine so couldn’t complain. He also had pretty much no English but Translate got us through. The started was just ok but not very long into it he got very in my ass, slipped a condom on and after easing himself in gently (about 7 inches and decently thick) started pounding away. The pace he went I expected him to cum in no time but instead he just kept switching, long and deep and then he would switch positions and batter my prostate. I was hard as a rock, which is rare for me when I bottom, and I was getting closer and closer to coming. He didn’t let me however, each time I’d get close he backed off. Finally he switched and just battered my prostate until I came. Neither he nor I had touched my cock. 

I was expecting him to go at that point. I’d cum, he hadn’t, and I assumed that would be it. Instead, he left his cock inside me and continued the massage. After about 20 minutes, he started picking up the pace again. Long, deep strokes again and then more battering the prostate. I didn’t think he had a hope of getting a response out of my cock as he’d drained so much the first time but instead after a couple of minutes I was pretty hard again though my prostate ached every time he hit it. A little while later he just started battering my prostate stroke after stroke. I came a second time, still without touching my cock, after which he withdrew, flipped me over and face fucked me until he came deep in my throat. 

I met him again on my last night for a meal and then a repeat performance which wasn’t quite as good but maybe there just wasn’t the wow factor of the first time. He is the only guy that has ever made me come completely without touching my cock and he somehow did it twice.  Next time I came to Patts, I couldn’t find him on Hornet. I’ve looked every visit since and can only assume he went home or elsewhere. I’ve met loads of boys since and I’m always looking for a similar experience but no luck so far. 

Why didn't you asked him his mobile number so you can keep in touch with him ?

17 hours ago, forky123 said:

I can’t even give an excuse, I didn’t even think of it at the time. I made a crappy assumption that he’d be there the next time. I wasn’t used to the flow of boys at the time though if I really like someone now I swap numbers. 

I'm pretty sure you'll find a guy as hot as him in Thailand, the home of the sexiest and hottest men alive!!!

On 4/2/2020 at 12:49 AM, forky123 said:

and I’m always looking for a similar experience but no luck so far. 

if you're looking for such an experience, you won't find it. You probably know that yourself. It's the very nature of such surprise experiences that they come out of the blue. Hence the wow factor, too.