thenewworld009

Best GoGo Bar

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

But when it comes to watching a show and just having a good time, this is my list:

1) Jupiter / Moonlight / Banana

2) Dreamboys / Hot Male / Freshboys

3) Screwboys

And I thought I was the only one who goes to Jupiter for its show. I make it a point to visit Jupiter every time I am in Bangkok. You can really see the effort put into the production. And they are always coming up with new numbers to keep things interesting.

8 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I have visited all bars except Tawan. I am terrified of Tawan because I am small sized and afraid of being crushed by huge Tawan guys!

first , nobody will crush you there because Tawan is in my opinion friendliest bar of them all, even friendlier than Banana

Second , when I was there last week it was at least 5 or 6 twinks / twunks in audience including smallest one who is also bottom in 'special 'show and original resident twink Mas who gives quite decent massages upstairs.

Third don't bring shame to this forum and visit Tawan tonight. Show starts 10.30 so program is 9-10.30 massage upstairs with Mas or some other guy , 10.30-11.30 watching show, from 11.30 off bottom twink to nearby hotel to do proper measurements . Ok? Promise ?

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

first , nobody will crush you there because Tawan is in my opinion friendliest bar of them all, even friendlier than Banana

Second , when I was there last week it was at least 5 or 6 twinks / twunks in audience including smallest one who is also bottom in 'special 'show and original resident twink Mas who gives quite decent massages upstairs.

Third don't bring shame to this forum and visit Tawan tonight. Show starts 10.30 so program is 9-10.30 massage upstairs with Mas or some other guy , 10.30-11.30 watching show, from 11.30 off bottom twink to nearby hotel to do proper measurements . Ok? Promise ?

I didn't go for massage. I went for show last night. Interesting show especially the SM aspect.

On 6/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, Boy69 said:

You will find which is the best bar for you after visiting the bars by yourself. every bar has its pros and cons .It's so subjective preference, the same bar can be amazing for one but a disaster for someone else.

It's been a while since my last visit, but I also found that a particular bar can be great one night, and a real dud the next.

2 hours ago, desi-scottish said:

Which gogobar in Pattaya has smooth twinks 

I want to thank desi-scottish for posing this question, and not because I'm planning to go to Pattaya for the first time ever.

I'd always thought of all twinks as being smooth. But when I reconsidered the question I began to wonder how a smooth twink differed from your--or my--average twink. So I Googled "smooth twink" and landed on a website that set me straight--metaphorically speaking. There I learned that it means with little or no body hair (I'm assuming that exceptions are made for the genitals although I'm aware that some prefer them to be clean shaven even down there).

Just as I was about to move on, I read a bit more and learned that there are far more categories of men than I had ever contemplated. Of course I was familiar with twink, hunk, bear and twunk. That seemed enough for the 60+ years after I had my first nocturnal emission. But the website extended that foursome to include another 10 or so. I suppose they had a point that I'd simply overlooked. But when they introduced me to otters and wolves I decided that they'd put too much on my plate.

After thinking some more about all this I decided that I'm not gay at all; I just happen to like "men".

Feel free to explore further:

https://pairedlife.com/dating/Gay-Men-Are-you-a-Jock-Otter-Bear-or-Wolf

I’ve seen YouTube shorts interview of gay lads

Interviewer: are you a Twink?

guy: oh no, not anymore. I’m already 25.

interviewer: oh so where do you go from here? A cub? 
guy: (flippantly) I dunno, maybe  I’ll go to Italy

anyway, is twink age bound as well? 😂

7 hours ago, reader said:

I'd always thought of all twinks as being smooth. But when I reconsidered the question I began to wonder how a smooth twink differed from your--or my--average twink. So I Googled "smooth twink" and landed on a website that set me straight--metaphorically speaking. There I learned that it means with little or no body hair (I'm assuming that exceptions are made for the genitals although I'm aware that some prefer them to be clean shaven even down there).

I had the same understanding. Thinking back over several decades, though, I recall that 'twinks' in the countries I have lived in or visited most often - Japan, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore - were mostly not entirely smooth/hairless. Veyr few had hair on their chests but most had hair on their legs. Some, especially from parts of Japan, just happened to be particularly hairy on arms, legs and to a certain extent chests. I do find most of the guys I meet in Taiwan have very little body hair.

To me, smooth means almost no hair anywhere. I like the more recent fashion of waxing genitals so the torso is entirely smooth. One of the most intense sexual experiences I had was with a young guy I had noticed when dining at Dick's on Soi Twilight. He worked for a bar almost directlly across the soi which had a sort of computer theme. We started by smilng at each other across the soi on several occasions. When I finally took him home, he quite literally had no hair anywhere on his body apart from the tiniest genital bush.

16 hours ago, reader said:

want to thank desi-scottish for posing this question, and not because I'm planning to go to Pattaya for the first time ever.

I am completely shock a veteran member like you never been in Pattaya ?